Does anyone know where Obama was during the Bundy Ranch showdown?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
First, let me state, that I do not believe that Obama had ANYTHING to do with the events leading up to the Bundy Ranch.

This is one of those few instances in which I would actually believe Obama is he said he didn't know about the crisis until the day it happened.

However, without a doubt, once this became a major issue and Fox news aired in Saturday morning, Obama must have been directly involved and aware of the situation.

Wouldn't you like to know what went on in the White House?

I'm more interested in why so many drunk fucking toothless backwater simpletons showed up, some with guns, to defend a rich man who was breaking the law.

You fucking right-wingers are some god-damned stupid fucking people.

I'm more interested in why so many drunk fucking toothless backwater simpletons showed up, some with guns, to defend a rich man who was breaking the law.

You already answered your own question. To DEFEND a man who was being terrorized by Government thugs with LOTS of guns.

To DEFEND a rich man who was making his money off of public land and not paying the People what he owes.

The BLM didn't take his land, didn't take his home, didn't take any of his cows that were on his property, but toothless brainless dickless yokels just had to show up to be part of something that they didn't understand and weren't involved with in the first place.

Fucking morons.

To DEFEND a rich man who was making his money off of public land and not paying the People what he owes.

The BLM didn't take his land, didn't take his home, didn't take any of his cows that were on his property, but toothless brainless dickless yokels just had to show up to be part of something that they didn't understand and weren't involved with in the first place.

Fucking morons.

This sounds more like "The King's/Baron's/Lord's land" during the time the Feudalism when everyone had to pay rent for simply existing.

I hope the whole crisis didn't throw off our esteemed President's golf game. Priorities are priorities...

Fucking morons.

This sounds more like "The King's/Baron's/Lord's land" during the time the Feudalism when everyone had to pay rent for simply existing.

that whole federal lands thing

is sounding more and more like

it is the kings land

Obama was sleeping (see Benghazi) or he was in the way (see Bin Laden) or he was on vacation.

This is getting very tiresome. Please write about a real issue for once.

Fucking morons.

Fact is that is what they should have done in the first place. Just seize his assets and freeze his bank account until the issue is settled

Probably at one of the hundreds of fundraisers (raising money for HIS PARTY on our dime) or some party he is required to attend....can't let his subjects down from having him there to shower praise and love on his holy being...

Actually it goes with they previous idea that if Govt says it shouldnt be done and the right can exploit a story side against govt.

Whether or not someone breaks the law while going against govt doesnt matter.

I believe the right would've themselves told this guy to stop mooching until the govt said stop mooching then they turn pro-mooch.

Also this guy is white and wheres a cowboy hat. Thats like Krypotonite to the right and fulfills their "tough guy" quota. Makes them feel funny like when you climbed the rope in gym class.

Actually it goes with they previous idea that if Govt says it shouldnt be done and the right can exploit a story side against govt.

I believe the right would've themselves told this guy to stop mooching until the govt said stop mooching then they turn pro-mooch.

Also this guy is white and wheres a cowboy hat. Thats like Krypotonite to the right and fulfills their "tough guy" quota. Makes them feel funny like when you climbed the rope in gym class.

Opinion from the moocher contingent.

Opinion from the moocher contingent.

maybe one brain cell between the two of them
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:badgrin:

Forum List

Back