Does Anyone Believe The US WON'T Become Like London / France?

After believing France and the UK are like some kind of horror movie.... have you been to these places?
If you would have read above you would already know that I have.

The US has far more no-go areas than the UK or France. More killing, more problems, and this without the terrorist attacks the US also has that also kills more people than terrorist attacks in the UK.
Do you even know what a 'No-Go' area is? By your comment above you really don't. These are areas where Islamic extremists have declared off-limits to the Brits and French within their own countries, areas they have declared are no longer ruled by the governments, laws, judicial system ,etc of these nations. We truly have NOTHING like that here in the United States. Thanks to Obama allowing and defending federal law-violating cities provide safe havens for violent illegals we are beginning to see such areas, but right now there are truly no such places in the US.

Shootings, like those in Chicago, do not make places like Chicago true 'No-Go' areas.

No-go zones are a myth.

Bill Clinton is doing his part to spread Sharia-Law Islamic Terrorism!

He took $5.6M from GEMS Education, which promotes Sharia Law.

Former President Bill Clinton collected $5.6 million in fees from GEMS Education, a Dubai-based company that teaches Sharia Law through its network of more than 100 schools in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation.

The company’s finances strictly adhere to “Sharia Finance,” which includes giving “zakat,” a religious tax of which one-eighth of the proceeds is dedicated to funding Islamic jihad.

The company also contributed millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation....

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton Got Millions From World’s Biggest Sharia Law Education Firm

In those countries the terrorist have to find ways to supply their cells with weapons. Here in the US they can buy them over the counter. So we see a surge of homegrown internet converts/terrorist.
Liberals continue to declare more gun laws are needed while some cities with some of the strictest gun laws in the US continue to set records for gun violence, PROVING that more gun laws will NOT prevent 'bad people' from getting guns. The answer is NOT to strip law-abiding citizens of their Constitutional Right to bear arms in HOPES (proven false) that the 'bad guys' will eventually decide a law is passed that they will choose NOT to ignore.

Liberals continue to declare several terrorist attacks do not define all Muslims but insist that gun violence perpetrated by bad people somehow defines all law-abid9ing gun owners.

You forgot to mention that here and at home if Mexican Drug Cartels or terrorists need weapons Barry simply gives them to them. Obama illegally armed Mexican Drug cartels - over 500 innocent people were murdered, to include 5 Americans. Obama has armed the Muslim Brotherhood - a terrorist organization that persecuted Christians and encouraged the abuse and murder of Christians while they were in power in Egypt. Obama armed Al Qaeida, resulting in the deaths of American soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq, the deaths of countless people in Libya, to include 4 Americans. Obama has finance, armed, trained, and protected ISIS, resulting in the murder of THOUSANDS in Iraq, Syria, France, etc. Obama even brought in a terrorist to the US, after mocking Americans' concerns over our national security and their own safety - resulting in the murder of 12 Americans in California.

He has continued to protect Human Traffickers and violent illegals, released and even engaged in human trafficking, and has protected / refused to deport violent illegals who have injured and murdered Americans. It is 1st and foremost the US government's job to protect its citizens, and instead Barry has openly mocked Americans being victimized by violent illegals and terrorists, continuing to make them a higher priority to protect and support than American citizens.

So spare us the lectures of how it is the fault of law abiding citizens that such violence is happening. As Chicago proves, Obama has had no interest in stopping the violence already here and has been more interested in recklessly importing more while letting the violence to continue so as to use it to promote his anti-gun agenda.

After believing France and the UK are like some kind of horror movie.... have you been to these places?
If you would have read above you would already know that I have.

The US has far more no-go areas than the UK or France. More killing, more problems, and this without the terrorist attacks the US also has that also kills more people than terrorist attacks in the UK.
Do you even know what a 'No-Go' area is? By your comment above you really don't. These are areas where Islamic extremists have declared off-limits to the Brits and French within their own countries, areas they have declared are no longer ruled by the governments, laws, judicial system ,etc of these nations. We truly have NOTHING like that here in the United States. Thanks to Obama allowing and defending federal law-violating cities provide safe havens for violent illegals we are beginning to see such areas, but right now there are truly no such places in the US.

Shootings, like those in Chicago, do not make places like Chicago true 'No-Go' areas.

Wow, you've been there and you still don't know..... great

I know what a no-go area is. It doesn't necessarily have to be a place where Muslims are and don't want others to go. In the US there are plenty of no-go areas where white people can't go.

No-go area | Definition, meaning & more | Collins Dictionary

1. a district in a town that is barricaded off, usually by a paramilitary organization, within which the police, army, etc, can only enter by force

2. an area that is barred to certain individuals, groups, etc

Which areas in the UK are no-go areas?

Know what? That you don't know what you are talking about? Yes, I am well aware of that.

I know what a no-go area is. It doesn't necessarily have to be a place where Muslims are and don't want others to go. In the US there are plenty of no-go areas where white people can't go. ... Which are No-Go zones in Europe?

You know....then prove you DON'T know.

'Nuff said.

(HINT: See the link provided in post #26...)

European Deaths to Islamic Terrorists in 10 years - 307
Terrorism in the European Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

US Deaths to Islamic Terrorists in 10 years - 120
Islamic Attacks on America

As a result, FBI records over the past decade show only about 400 police shootings a year — an average of 1.1 deaths per day. According to The Post's analysis, the daily death toll so far for 2015 is close to 2.6. At that pace, police will have shot and killed nearly 1,000 people by the end of the year.

I would be far more worried that the Police would shoot me unarmed than a terrorist.

What happens in Europe always comes to the US...it takes a while, but it happens. With Hillary vowing to bring 1 million Muslims into the US in her 1st year and our security experts declaring ISIS / terrorists are already infiltrating their ranks it will start happening faster.

As far as here at home, I would be more afraid of violent blacks listening to BLM and assassinating more cops....or taking a trip to Chicago, since no one seems to care about doing anything about that out of control liberal-run city....but taking this liberal 'off-ramp' in the discussion takes away from the main topic....

All democrat presidents are the most dangerous in their last six months of office and Barry Hussein is probably the most dangerous president in history at this point in time. The title of his autobiography (allegedly ghost written by friend and former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers) gave a clue that Hussein wasn't raised with the same values or appreciation of the greatest Country in the world or the Constitution for that matter. The phrase "Dreams of My Father" says it all. Hussein's father was an African nationalist (as well as a bigamist and alcoholic) and his dream was to overthrow the American social structure and rewrite the Constitution.

So spare us the lectures

So, after all that bullshit you spewed, do you agree that here in the United States, homegrown self-radicalize Islamic Terrorists have a very easy time purchasing the weapons they need to go on a successful killing spree?

Is that different than in France or Britian?

So spare us the lectures

So, after all that bullshit you spewed, do you agree that here in the United States, homegrown self-radicalize Islamic Terrorists have a very easy time purchasing the weapons they need to go on a successful killing spree?

I believe bad people are able to get guns - even without Obama giving them to them, and all the laws Libs continue to want to pile on the NON-Violent, law-abiding citizens will not stop that. Until Libs can come up with a way to FORCE criminals to obey the law and STOP perpetrating crimes against innocent people then law-abiding citizens should not be disarmed.

And bringing in a million 'refugees' while our experts say they are infiltrated with terrorists will not prevent what's happening in Europe from happening here.

London and France-- two places (one a city, the other a country) most conservative on this board will never visit.

It's a big world out there, dopes, try aspiring to something bigger than your church picnic and shooting range social.
Go to London and tell them how bad sharia law is....spend as much time as you need

P
So spare us the lectures

Well the good thing is when iran sells them.nukes....they'll blow up a blue city....so maybe I need to cheer for more immigrarion

Know what? That you don't know what you are talking about? Yes, I am well aware of that.

I know what a no-go area is. It doesn't necessarily have to be a place where Muslims are and don't want others to go. In the US there are plenty of no-go areas where white people can't go. ... Which are No-Go zones in Europe?

'Nuff said.

Oh god.

'Nuff said.

Oh god.

There are plenty of nogo areas...so why make more?

So spare us the lectures

I believe bad people are able to get guns - even without Obama giving them to them, and all the laws Libs continue to want to pile on the NON-Violent, law-abiding citizens will not stop that. Until Libs can come up with a way to FORCE criminals to obey the law and STOP perpetrating crimes against innocent people then law-abiding citizens should not be disarmed.

And bringing in a million 'refugees' while our experts say they are infiltrated with terrorists will not prevent what's happening in Europe from happening here.

I'll take that as a yes. Homegrown terrorist can easily and legally purchase all the weapons they need to launch a devastating terrorist attack here in America. Whereas in Europe, the terrorist have to smuggle the weapon in.

I'll take that as a yes. Homegrown terrorist can easily and legally purchase all the weapons they need to launch a devastating terrorist attack here in America. Whereas in Europe, the terrorist have to smuggle the weapon in.
Anyone can LEGALLY purchase legal weapons as long as they meet all legal qualifications (which is why Obama understandably has to hand them out to terrorists and Drug Cartels). So, do you think what is happening in Europe will happen here or not? That's the entire thread's question...

P
So spare us the lectures

Well the good thing is when iran sells them.nukes....they'll blow up a blue city....so maybe I need to cheer for more immigrarion

Typical Pseudo-con. Cheering for the terrorist to acquire a nuke and attack a Major US City just to spite the liberals. That's making America Great Again.

Europe or Israel would be an easy and/or a more logical target if, and that's a big if, they (ISIS) were to ever acquire one.

Forum List

Back