Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....would work???

Patients would be spending their own money so the incentive to decrease costs would increase 1000%

Providers would be competing on price and quality to survive. This would decrease costs another 1000%

It would save every American about $5000 a year.

Does a liberal have the IQ to understand how Republican capitalist health care.....would work???

Patients would be spending their own money so the incentive to decrease costs would increase 1000%

Providers would be competing on price and quality to survive. This would decrease costs another 1000%

This sounds like a wonderful idea Edward. I would love to see healthcare providers paying us to go see them for all of our medical needs. With costs decreasing by over 1000%, doctors and hospitals would be paying us to go to see them. Wouldn't that just be great? I'm really not sure how it would work though; maybe you can explain it to a simple minded pinhead like me?

This works on the same principle as nineteenth century markets. No restrictions, so prices were guaranteed to be lower and lower.
Uh, but monopolies developed, cornered markets, controlled prices and gouged everyone.
How does that work again?

Last edited:
This works on the same principle as nineteenth century markets. No restrictions, so prices were guaranteed to be lower and lower.
Uh, but monopolies developed, cornered markets, controlled prices and gouged everyone.
How does that work again?

we have long had anti-trust laws. Sorry!!!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

This sounds like a wonderful idea Edward. I would love to see healthcare providers paying us to go see them for all of our medical needs. With costs decreasing by over 1000%, doctors and hospitals would be paying us to go to see them. Wouldn't that just be great? I'm really not sure how it would work though; maybe you can explain it to a simple minded pinhead like me?

too stupid!!! I was speaking figuratively, not literally.

See why we are 1000% sure a liberal will be slow, to put it politely!!

It's rather simple actually to anyone with even a meager understanding of economics and how a market works. As for the OPs numbers, I don't know where he is getting his $5000 figure from so whether or not that is accurate, who knows. The 1000%, of course, is hyperbole, his point being it would result in a major decrease in costs, but you already knew that.

medical costs will not decrease ever under a free market system, docs and the medical profeession are always wanting more pay.

Yeah. It would make private interests richer while sticking the U.S. taxpayer with the burden of uninsured emergency room visits.

Really? Disease has profit motive? Is that in any medical textbooks?

LOL! -1000%, huh?

It's rather simple actually to anyone with even a meager understanding of economics and how a market works. As for the OPs numbers, I don't know where he is getting his $5000 figure from so whether or not that is accurate, who knows. The 1000%, of course, is hyperbole, his point being it would result in a major decrease in costs, but you already knew that.

But liberals don't know that at all. How can they if they simply lack the IQ to understand capitalism. When you can understand capitalism it seems simple, like the theory of relativity if you can understand it, but when you lack the IQ it is impossibly complex.

The liberal then tries to fake it by pretending what he cant understand is irrelevant. Then he is free to propose something simple like a magical liberal soviet government program. Make sense?

Last edited:
medical costs will not decrease ever under a free market system, docs and the medical profeession are always wanting more pay.

a perfect example of the liberal IQ.

Everyone wants more pay and profits of course but competition makes you accept lower and lower pay and profits until you are working at cost or below, in a capitalist system.

This is Econ 101 class one day one but a liberal lacks the IQ to understand it.

But liberals don't know that at all. How can they if they simply lack the IQ to understand capitalism. When you can understand capitalism it seems simple, like the theory of relativity if you can understand it, but when you lack the IQ it is impossibly complex.

The liberal then tries to fake it by pretending what he cant understand is irrelevant. Then he is free to propose something simple like a magical liberal soviet government program. Make sense?

you mean that Mittens is into a magical liberal soviet government program also. Since the AHA was based on Romneycare in Mass.

Yeah. It[capitalism] would make private interests richer while sticking the U.S. taxpayer with the burden of uninsured emergency room visits.

too stupid but perfectly liberal. How could they get richer if they were forced to compete with each other. Providers get rich now because Democrats made competition illegal.

Its so far over a liberal's head!!

Everyone wants more pay and profits of course but competition makes you accept lower and lower pay and profits until you are working at cost or below, in a capitalist system.

How will there be more medical workers when there is a chronic shortage now?

you mean that Mittens is into a magical liberal soviet government program also. Since the AHA was based on Romneycare in Mass.

too stupid!! if he was into it he would not promise to end it the second he enters office!!!

Yeah. It[capitalism] would make private interests richer while sticking the U.S. taxpayer with the burden of uninsured emergency room visits.

too stupid but perfectly liberal. How could they get richer if they were forced to compete with each other. Providers get rich now because Democrats made competition illegal.

So you are trying to tell us that before Obama the providers were working for peanutz?

How will there be more medical workers when there is a chronic shortage now?

who said there would be???????????????????????????????

So you are trying to tell us that before Obama the providers were working for peanutz?

IF I said or implied that I'll pay you 10,000. Bet??

cant you just see it.

Price shopping hospitals for a hour and a half while your child bleeds to death

cant you just see it.

Price shopping hospitals for a hour and a half while your child bleeds to death

too stupid!!! when prices are published you know long before you buy that a Rolls Royce is more expensive than a Chevy, and insurance companies know long before that!!

see why we are positive a liberal will be slow??

Yes, it's quite simple

6a00d8341c730253ef0120a6039839970c-800wi

Forum List

Back