Do you want Trump to succeed or fail? (POLL)

Do you want Trmp to succeed or fail?

• Succeed by creating better jobs and increasing incomes

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Fail, by creating racial unrest, exploding the Debt, and killing healthcare and the economy

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
as with any President,if he fails it affects just about all of us and if he succeeds, not all of us, but many will be better off for it.....

I prefer to use the tactic the GOP Congress used for President Obama. Lets ensure Trump is a one term President and use Filibusters, Sabotage and obstruction for the next 4 years. After all this is the way the GOP treated President Obama.

I prefer to use the tactic the GOP Congress used for President Obama. Lets ensure Trump is a one term President and use Filibusters, Sabotage and obstruction for the next 4 years. After all this is the way the GOP treated President Obama.

"sabotage" eh? Looking to get on a no-fly list are ya, boy?

But your theory is fucked up, trump wants basically the same thing as democrats.. Obama didn't want the same thing as republicans.

What will really happen....
And I'm always right...

Trump will stumble through his first 3 years, and lose all his supporters after they figure out he didn't keep one single promise.

Trump may stumble occasionally, but our bet is that his instincts have generally been correct, look at Mike Pence as his first act. If Trump listens to Pence & Priebus, as well as Mattis, Rex and the rest, he'll be fine. He picked an all-star cabinet so far, at least as far as foreign policy is concerned. I hope his focus is on rebuilding the economy and creating jobs.

Simple question to vote on...
Was this question asked at the beginning of Obama's first term? I think Republicans prayed he would fail, didn't they?

And Obama won by 10 million, not lost by almost 3 million. Jus sayin'

Was this question asked at the beginning of Obama's first term? I think Republicans prayed he would fail, didn't they?

And Obama won by 10 million, not lost by almost 3 million. Jus sayin'

rdean, the official score of the 2016 election was Trump-306 and Clinton-232, just sayin'

Succeed at what? I have no idea what the man actually stands for.

I want America to succeed. If that means Trump needs to fail at whatever the fuck he is, so be it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back