Trump discusses his Twitter use

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Trump wrote: “I can put out Twitter — and it’s not 140, it’s now 280 — I can go bing bing bing.”

This could mean a variety of things:
  1. Donald Trump has a secret Twitter account that allows him to do 280 character tweets.
  2. Trump will also use the @POTUS account, and thus a @realDonaldTrump tweet + @POTUS tweet = 280 characters.
  3. Donald Trump can’t count.

Trump wrote: “I can put out Twitter — and it’s not 140, it’s now 280 — I can go bing bing bing.”

This could mean a variety of things:
  1. Donald Trump has a secret Twitter account that allows him to do 280 character tweets.
  2. Trump will also use the @POTUS account, and thus a @realDonaldTrump tweet + @POTUS tweet = 280 characters.
  3. Donald Trump can’t count.
Libtards know nothing but are highly opinionated.

Longer Tweets Are Here: All You Need to Know About Twitter's 140 Character Update
Longer Tweets Are Here: All You Need to Know About Twitter’s 140 Character Update

4. Quote yourself to share longer thoughts
It’s become fairly common to break up a tweet into a couple of sections to fully elaborate and share thoughts. However, with Twitter’s quote option, you can share two tweets that are intertwined and easy to follow – meaning users won’t have to scroll in the timeline of visit your profile to see the first part of your tweet. This gives you 280 characters to play with.

The man needs to be grounded, his phone taken away for a year. He is acting like an adolescent with that damned Twitter account. So treat him like one.
"He is communicating with the People, eliminating the press as middleman."
Well, what People give two sh*ts what he thinks of Meryl Streep or Arnold Schwarzenegger? And rumbling about nuclear build up and dissing China over it's policy on Taiwan in a TWEET?
Give us strength.

The man needs to be grounded, his phone taken away for a year. He is acting like an adolescent with that damned Twitter account. So treat him like one.
Well, what People give two sh*ts what he thinks of Meryl Streep or Arnold Schwarzenegger? And rumbling about nuclear build up and dissing China over it's policy on Taiwan in a TWEET?
Give us strength.
Welcome to the first social media junkie Presidency, we now get to see what it would actually be like to have a smart phone toting, teenage girl sitting at the big desk in the Oval Office, try to enjoy the show.

Give us strength.
He's said more than that so don't blame him for your lack of knowledge. Obama pops off all the time in front of his favorable press in a condescending arrogant manner but it doesn't bother libs in the least.

Tweets are for twits.

Hey, you stole that from me.

"If a wrecker is for wrecks -- what's Twitter for?" ---- Pogo, March 36, 1872
Then you, too, are a poet--though you know it.

-- "my feet show it, they're Longfellows"...

OK back to topic....

donald.png

Forum List

Back