Do you vote?

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by Mortimer, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,077
    Calling a parasite a parasite is free speech, considering we pay for you I can say what I want everything from your food to your rent is payed by the taxpayers through welfare.

As I comment beginning in January all welfare benefits are going to be cut, we want that money to give our own people some more money through a combination of tax cuts and also 1,500 extra per year per child per family, that's our own people not Immigrants, Immigrants are already second class you are about to be lowered to fourth class. We are under no obligation to spend money on parasites nothing in our law says that we are.

Also with a two thirds majority now we are certainly also going to be looking at changing specific sections of our Constitution, the Left combined only have 83 seats now they are going to be in no position to stop us.

2. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,077
    The Absentee ballot is another thing that we are going to change, the deal is that only the elderly and people who are physically unable to vote on election day will get an Absentee ballot.

For the next election you will probably be back in Serbia or have gone somewhere else to get your welfare.

3. drifter

drifter Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,316
    Mort if you post in the CDZ zone you will not get the insults, I don;t think it's allowed there.

4. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,077
    Do you take this interest when others are insulted or is it just your pet? Also it is not my problem your pet has such thin skin.

I am addressing the OP topic someone who is complaining about an election result that he knows is resulting in welfare benefits being drastically reduced, considering he is an Immigrant what should I comment that 59% of my peoples should not have voted for the Conservative mandate that instead we should give Immigrants our money?

5. drifter

drifter Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,316

He didn't like being called an insect and I am giving him information where he can post that he would not have to deal with that. What's wrong with that? :dunno:

6. Mortimer

Mortimer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +760
    And if i call her names? Is that also covered by freedom of speech? If i insult her back? But I likely wont do that because it would be childish. I usually ignore her.

7. Mortimer

Mortimer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +760
    Why I will be back in Serbia, will you deport me?

8. AyeCantSeeYou

AyeCantSeeYou Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,191
    I believe it takes far more than one individual to deport anyone. Government - yes; individual citizens - no. Now what kind of stupid question are you asking her in trying to start something?

9. AyeCantSeeYou

AyeCantSeeYou Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,191
    If you call someone names, that's all on you. It's your choice. If you 'usually' ignore someone, why not put them on your IGNORE list so you don't see their comments?

10. Mortimer

Mortimer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +760
    You are probably German and/or Alt-Right thats why you side with her. Because she is German and White and Im Roma and Non-White and a Immigrant. Because my question was not stupid she clearly said "We will lower you to fourth class" and she said "i will be back in Serbia" etc. and she said "Go back to Serbia" etc. when she says that its not stupid to ask her why I will be back in Serbia.