Do you value your politics more than your relationships?

I really dont have any liberal friends mainly because they aren't interested in the things I enjoy.
I'm sure they're out there but living in Texas I never really come in contact with liberals unless I have to hit Sprouts for some last minute recipe ingredients.
I've never seen such a concentration of weirdos in my life.
It's like they have a minimum requirement of tattoos and piercings to work there.

I see so many die hards here. I consider MAC a "friend" and I have several die hard liberal friends but my passion for POLITICS would never interfere with real friendship or my zest for life.

Making fun of you dumbasses is just gravy. If you were on the right you'd be thanking my post. Sadly you are not so just pound the keyboard, suck the fuck out of that binkie and for gods sake wait for the all clear before you exit your safe space....pound that play doh a bit longer my friend.

It's important to note, and as this forum provides copious amounts of evidence, that all of your liberal friends are smarter than you. What you are too stupid to realize is they largely have to tolerate your ignorance, just like I have to tolerate the ignorance of Trump supporting mental defectives.

I don't quit talking to people or end relationships because of someones ignorance.

Politics seems to coincide with emotion in the liberal mind. When you see the Stars and Stripes trashed and homes and businesses burned because lefties are unhappy about a political issue and you see the President of the United States threatened with everything from arson to assault to murder you have to wonder about the personal relationships, if any, that lefties manage to maintain. Would liberal men rather have a relationship with a transgender fake woman than a real woman? Judging by the insults hurled at the 1st Lady and the first woman to head the CIA and the emotional attachment lefties have to confused men who want to use the ladies room you gotta wonder about hypocrite left wing men who consider themselves to be caring liberals.

I really dont have any liberal friends mainly because they aren't interested in the things I enjoy.
I'm sure they're out there but living in Texas I never really come in contact with liberals unless I have to hit Sprouts for some last minute recipe ingredients.
It's like they have a minimum requirement of tattoos and piercings to work there.

Why would you gp to Sprouts to get hot dogs and pork rinds?

What do you have against pork rinds and hotdogs?
I like most all foods.
In fact last night we had $200 dollar Wagyu Top Cap steaks using the reverse sear method.

I like most all foods.
In fact last night we had $200 dollar Wagyu Top Cap steaks using the reverse sear method.
What the hell is the "reverse sear method"?

Politics seems to coincide with emotion in the liberal mind. When you see the Stars and Stripes trashed and homes and businesses burned because lefties are unhappy about a political issue and you see the President of the United States threatened with everything from arson to assault to murder you have to wonder about the personal relationships, if any, that lefties manage to maintain. Would liberal men rather have a relationship with a transgender fake woman than a real woman? Judging by the insults hurled at the 1st Lady and the first woman to head the CIA and the emotional attachment lefties have to confused men who want to use the ladies room you gotta wonder about hypocrite left wing men who consider themselves to be caring liberals.
Your side is just as "emotional" as the other side. That's what you folks seem to have such trouble understanding. Emotion is one of the deepest and most fundamental parts of our brain. No opinions we have are exempt. What you feel when you see the Stars and Stripes trashed and homes and businesses burned by "lefties" is also emotion. Name calling is one of the easiest indicators of being "emotional." Find another insult to dismiss all lefties.

No. I don't really have strong political leanings at all, except for a few things that I will not share. Usually when I'm arguing with people on here, I'm just fucking with them. And my rule is, NEVER discuss anything political in real life except with family and close friends. And my second rule is, when discussing anything political with family or friends, don't try to convince them otherwise if they disagree with you. Just smile and move on to another subject.

I like most all foods.

Season your steaks,insert temp probs,place on a foil lined baking sheet with a rack,set the oven at 220 and bring the meat temp up to 125-130 for rare.
Let em rest for five minutes then throw them into a smoking hot cast iron skillet with some clarified butter,you can add aromatics at this point as well if you want to.
Sear all sides until you get a nice crust and thats it.

You get a steak that is perfectly cooked all the way through.

I like most all foods.

Season your steaks,insert temp probs,place on a foil lined baking sheet with a rack,set the oven at 220 and bring the meat temp up to 125-130 for rare.
Let em rest for five minutes then throw them into a smoking hot cast iron skillet with some clarified butter,you can add aromatics at this point as well if you want to.

So usually you're searing first to keep the juices in, right? And this maintains the juiciness?

I like most all foods.

So usually you're searing first to keep the juices in, right? And this maintains the juiciness?

The whole searing to keep moisture in has been debunked.

If you bring the meat to temp with low temps you lose a lot less moisture and also helps keep the meat from sweating,which helps in the searing process as it takes a lot of energy to cook off the moisture before the sear actually starts. On top of that your meat is already hot so searing happens much faster lessoning the chance that you'll over cook the interior.

I'll never throw a steak on the grill again.

I like most all foods.

The whole searing to keep moisture in has been debunked.

If you bring the meat to temp with low temps you lose a lot less moisture and also helps keep the meat from sweating,which helps in the searing process as it takes a lot of energy to cook off the moisture before the sear actually starts. On top of that your meat is already hot so searing happens much faster lessoning the chance that you'll over cook the interior.

I'll never throw a steak on the grill again.
I'LL DRINK TO THAT BABY

I could date a woman who is Republican

I just couldn’t date a woman who smoked

Forum List

Back