Do you think your average tea partyer would take a pepper spray to the face-

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the OWS protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at OWS to see what that looks like.

You guys just can't get over the fact that the TPM didn't turn violent in their expression as the left kept predicting and insisting would happen.:D

If the tea party was any kind of threat to the oligarchy then you can bet your ass there would have been riot cops out there.

i don't think Teapartiers would be criminals.

So I guess that's where your comparison kinda breaks down.

It is the authorities who decide who the criminals are. Mighty narrow in your outrage at the government. Are you a nationalist when the right people are getting roughed up?

If the tea party was any kind of threat to the oligarchy then you can bet your ass there would have been riot cops out there.

If the Tea party had rapes, murders, and other criminal activity at their events you may have a point.

They didn't. You don't.

for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the OWS protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at OWS to see what that looks like.

Of course most would submit, but at some point what will happen is that both sides of the political fence will not only resist, but fight back violently. It's not only human nature but the duty of all Americans to violently resist tyranny on the left or right. Spraying pepper spray down a hippies throat IS tyranny. The cops responsible may as well have worn brown shirts. The people cheering this behavior are statist cowards who'd run from a fight as fast as possible while cheering on goose steppers from the sidelines to bash in the skulls of their fellow Americans. That's how polarized you people have become.

for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the ows protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at ows to see what that looks like.

this is

a strawman alert..............

It is the authorities who decide who the criminals are. Mighty narrow in your outrage at the government. Are you a nationalist when the right people are getting roughed up?

I, for one, am glad that the authorities have chosen to make rape and murder illegal.

Sorry you wish for it to be legal.

I guess you didn't see that the kids who were sprayed with pepper spray by the criminal cops were just sitting quietly.

otherwise i'm sure you wouldn't say anything that silly.

and i'm sure you'll correct your statement once you see the video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well the TMP actually has influenced the system through the voting booth...OWS has yet to accomplish that task.

The tea party just bought a share of the ruling machinery. They are already part of the problem.

I guess you didn't see that the kids who were sprayed with pepper spray by the criminal cops were just sitting quietly.

otherwise i'm sure you wouldn't say anything that silly.

Sitting quietly doesn't mean that they weren't acting criminally.

I'm sure you wouldn't be as silly as to suggest otherwise.

strawman1.jpg

GOOD GRIEF...for the CAUSE..:lol::lol::cuckoo:
You Ows,ers sure have a high importance of yourselves..

Last edited:

Well the TMP actually has influenced the system through the voting booth...OWS has yet to accomplish that task.

Oh, don't you worry Sherry....that's coming. I bet you can't wait for it...right? :D

The tea party just bought a share of the ruling machinery. They are already part of the problem.

They were a part of the problem in your mind from the word go...don't embarrass yourself by pretending otherwise.:D

Forum List

Back