Do You Think Obama has Read the Entire Stimulus Package?

Obama is not an economist; he's a community service leader. Basically, he's a salesman, and a good one I might add. He'll sell us anything, regardless of whether it's good for us or not.

Amen. I was watching him this morning. He's a snake oil salesman, and anyone who doesn't see through that has got a screw missing.

I've never seen anyone quite so good at double speak, though it's pretty typical of the leftist machine. It's say one thing, mean another, and use a third definition to get away with it.

In fact, he was speaking this morning, and somebody asked him who was going to control the money from the stimulus. He essentially said that #1, there aren't any earmarks, there are no "special plans" for any of the money; #2, that all of it would be controlled by officials higher up, who would review and make sure the money was actually benefiting the economy, and #3, there would be a website for people to bitch on.

Okay, so what he said was that he won't say where the money is going, that money that is promised can be pulled back, and people at the local level aren't going to see any of it.

You should have heard the dumbshits cheer him on. It was nauseating.

Obama is not an economist; he's a community service leader. Basically, he's a salesman, and a good one I might add. He'll sell us anything, regardless of whether it's good for us or not.

During the campaign, most of America wanted to be sold by this guy - and that was due primarily to the color of his skin. The inherent racism of white liberals bubbled up - time and again I would hear them remark "how well he speaks." The mainstream media was the most guilty of this transgression.

Biden best captured this reality when he too praised Obama for being so "clean".

Such comments indicate surprise at viewing an intelligent Black man - when color should have nothing to do with it.

Now more and more are awakening to this quiet fact, and realizing that Obama might simply be an inexperienced and increasingly strident politician whose arrogance will do little to prepare him for the formidable task at hand.

NO!! Now he's out to campaign us into buying it. What a nimrod. He outta put on his listening ears and hear what the people are saying.

If you were $100,000 in debt would you go acquire 10 times more debt to solve the problem? Wouldn't you reduce your excessive spending, get your finances in order, and pay the debt you did have down?

That's what they should be doing. Cut excess spending (oink, oink) and 'pay the debt we have down' (meaning, put money where it will actually do some good NOW in creating jobs and stimulating the economy.) Infrastructure, get the housing mess under control, I don't know . . . maybe find out where that $350 BILLION they handed over to the banks went and get it back . . . this whole thing makes me sick.

He thinks the people are stupid; he isn't going to listen to them. He's going to force through what he thinks they deserve.

Won't this be fun. Here's your pill, and it isn't oral.....

During the campaign, most of America wanted to be sold by this guy - and that was due primarily to the color of his skin. The inherent racism of white liberals bubbled up - time and again I would hear them remark "how well he speaks." The mainstream media was the most guilty of this transgression.

Biden best captured this reality when he too praised Obama for being so "clean".

Such comments indicate surprise at viewing an intelligent Black man - when color should have nothing to do with it.

Now more and more are awakening to this quiet fact, and realizing that Obama might simply be an inexperienced and increasingly strident politician whose arrogance will do little to prepare him for the formidable task at hand.

Oh, there's no "might" about it. He doesn't know what the hell to do and he doesn't know where the hell to turn, so he's falling back on what he is familiar and comfortable with -- political speeches and campaigning. God, how can he not get in there with the congress and WORK with them??? Why the hell is he out and about all over the place?? Someone should send him 'How to be a President for Dummies'. He'd have to actually read it, though. :rolleyes:

NO!! Now he's out to campaign us into buying it. What a nimrod. He outta put on his listening ears and hear what the people are saying.
_____

That is his arrogance - and this isn't even his bill per say, but Pelosi and Reid's bill.

Obama shows himself and an increasingly weak and uncertain individual, despite his outward attempts to project confidence.

A leader who fears failure as much as he, will inevitably destroy himself - as did Nixon.

nixon_obama_pomp_culture.jpg

_____

That is his arrogance - and this isn't even his bill per say, but Pelosi and Reid's bill.

Obama shows himself and an increasingly weak and uncertain individual, despite his outward attempts to project confidence.

A leader who fears failure as much as he, will inevitably destroy himself - as did Nixon.

nixon_obama_pomp_culture.jpg

I think so, too.

RAFLMAO!?!?!?!

Did you read the OP, Allieijit?!?!?! Now THAT is trolling.

Morons... you're the reason we're in this mess.

Get out of the way and let the smart people work.

oh...and yes, that is a neg... which you will get when you seek me out and insult me for no reason, dimbulb.

What "intelligent black man"? Dude's half white.

RAFLMAO!?!?!?!

Did you read the OP, Allieijit?!?!?! Now THAT is trolling.

Morons... you're the reason we're in this mess.

Get out of the way and let the smart people work.

oh...and yes, that is a neg... which you will get when you seek me out and insult me for no reason, dimbulb.

If you were so certain of Obama and the Democrat leadership, such a tirade would be an entirely empty excercise, yes?

You fear displays your uncertainty with your false idols.

That is understandable.

What "intelligent black man"? Dude's half white.

Right, African Americans should hold their race to a higher standard than this crook, even if he is only half black .......

don't you wish the damn Democrats would just vote this shit through and stop whining about it?

blahahahah.

oh how this place makes me laugh...

the jealousness of our savior...given the backdrop of mr. steele being caught with his pants down with his sister no less...

rich.

the nonsense about our savior not being at congress - hahahahaha he's already been there more the bush in his whole term - and that's coming from members of your own non irrevlevant party.

hahaha.

he's in Indian cause the savior knows how to be a politician

of course he knows what's in the bill...good grief the little wanna be economists on here...lol...yeah, nothing in connected in the economy, a recession is the time for governement to stop spending and start paying back debts - HOLY FUCKING SHIT - YOU MORONS....look up hoover.

Typical Jillian. She makes an ass of herself and then neg reps me for daring to comment on it.

Equally like her is to resort to the "get out of the way and let the smart people work" without actually addressing the issue. It's not about what's happening, what has happened, or anything else. It's about just accepting what those who are the elite want to lay out for us.

That would be the "smart", city dwelling libs, in this case.

You'll see her on other threads promoting the intelligence of limiting family sizes, and how the more children are in a household, the less value they have, and vehemently defending the intelligence of encouraging poor women to get pregnant, first of all..then abort.

Forum List

Back