Do you still believe Trump is blowing Putin?

Putin ordered the strike, using his bitch as a surrogate. Had to let barrel-bomb Bashar know his image is slipping.

now Donnie can sneak to see Vlad, makes it more exciting.

So where do you go from here Loonies?

Trump will always be a puppet of Putin like you

LOL You say that because you have nothing else.

Nope----- I have lot to say ------- but this dude and his unethical behavior buddy made my ignore list-------- for the first time in 2 years. Wish I did this sooner. This is what I see.

IMG_1230.JPG

I believe Trump is going to extremes to take the heat off his sorry ass.

No I don't believe Trump is blowing Putin anymore. I believe he's moved on to ass eating Putin.

My theory is, Russia actually released this chemical attack. Putin knows Assad is a tyrant so is using him as a scapegoat in order to distract everyone from the ever growing Trump/Russia suspicion. It's perfect timing.

Two objectives going in here. To throw off suspicion about Trump/Russia ties and to make Trump look like he has a heart.

You Trumpsters are clearly falling for it.

It was only a couple weeks ago that the Trump administration was making it clear they held the Russian position of not wanting to take out the Assad regime.

Seems like only yesterday the Trumptards were touting the idea of friendly relations with the Russians. Well, I guess it was the day before yesterday, lol.

Forum List

Back