Do You Still Believe Only The Rich Benefitted From The Bush Tax-cuts??

For those who believe Obama has not increased the size of gov't, check out the following graph:

$fedwork1.jpg

and interest that you're letting someone else collect instead of you, = $0.00 gain.

Putting it in a bank does the same thing.

A mattress, no.

I dont even know the point you're trying to make, except that it's wise to let the Govt profit off of your own dollars by overpaying in taxes throughout the year simply because the bank has poor interest rates.

You want me to give it to evil Wall Street types instead of Obama?

Make up your fucken mind.

Well you don't seem to mind tax and spend policies so I don't think you have Dick to say in the discussion.

Last edited:
Putting it in a bank does the same thing.

A mattress, no.

I dont even know the point you're trying to make, except that it's wise to let the Govt profit off of your own dollars by overpaying in taxes throughout the year simply because the bank has poor interest rates.

Well you don't seem to mind tax and spend policies so I don't think you have Dick to say in the discussiion

You really are off the rails.

I'm waiting for the ACA to be fully implemented.

Yeah me to. I'm so excited about subsidizing all those who can't afford their own HC while paying more for my own.

What a clusterfuck.

Last edited:
Yeah, G.T.

I'm the one that's confused. Lol

Well, you certainly haven't articulated any point regarding why it's better to pay more in taxes throughout the year and have the Gov't earn interest on money that's not theirs.

Holy fucking hypocrite.

It's ok though, most of the other "conservatives" on this site yelling for smaller government are hypocrites too. You're just another one of the sheep.

I don't speak for the cons here. If they choose to agree with me that's their choice. I don't waste my time talking about moochers all day long. Whenever government is involved in handing out gravy there's always gonna be somebody that gets over. However I have serious issues with policies that intentionally encourages it. And the very fact that I notice it means I'm not one of the sheep like you.

Do you think the government should subsidize the cost of housing for people who can't afford it?

Well? Any answer?

Yeah, G.T.

Well, you certainly haven't articulated any point regarding why it's better to pay more in taxes throughout the year and have the Gov't earn interest on money that's not theirs.

I have, you just don't understand it.

You want to tell me that raising taxes is good but paying more taxes then I need to is bad. You want me to give my money to evil Wall Street types now but then you support the government forcibly taking it from me starting Jan 1st so I can't invest it myself.

I'm lost.

Yeah, G.T.

You want to tell me that raising taxes is good but paying more taxes then I need to is bad. You want me to give my money to evil Wall Street types now but then you support the government forcibly taking it from me starting Jan 1st so I can't invest it myself.

I'm lost.
Problem: you assumed all of that on your own. I didnt say any of it.

Claudette, you've been paying for the uninsured for years. That's why your health insurance premiums are so high. Doctors and hospitals have been using the insured to pay for the uninsured for years. This will get the uninsured off your insurance and you should see your premiums go down as a result. Since they can only keep 20% of your premium for overhead and profit, you should get a refund on the overpayment. Many of my friends got cheques this year.

In other news:

Boehner, GOP Leaders Purge Conservatives from Powerful Committees UPDATE: Boehner Scoffs

I do so love it when the Republicans turn on each other. It's like watching weasels in a barrel. :party: This promises to be at least as much fun as the Republican primary season where Newt, Rick, Mitt and the rest of the boys did to each other what they normally do to the Democratic candidate.

Geez, with Rob Ford staying as Mayor of Toronto, until the appeal of his conflict of interest conviction is heard on January 7th, this promises to be a most entertainment I've had in a while.

I'm lost.

Yes you did.

I'm just throwing your contradictory statements back at you.

I'm lost.

Yes you did.

I'm just throwing your contradictory statements back at you.

No, I didn't.

I didnt mention wall street.

I didnt mention investing on your own.

All I said was, you're volunteering interest-earning money through the year, each and every year, by overpaying taxes and getting a tax return than if you had calculated more effective and paid close to your exact rate.

You're allowing the Feds to make money on your money, when you could either:

A: use it when you earn it, instead of waiting on it (dollar depreciates, cola goes up, hurts more to wait)

B: keep it in a fucking sock.

C: invest it in low risk.

etc. etc.

When talking to a rational person the best way to debunk Obama is with his own contradictory statements.

Course, when dealing with an irrational liberal glaring truth isn't enough.

When talking to a rational person the best way to debunk Obama is with his own contradictory statements.

Course, when dealing with an irrational liberal glaring truth isn't enough.

You're babbling, sloppy tits. Arguing with strawmen, swinging at ghosts. go have a beer.

Do You Still Believe Only The Rich Benefitted From The Bush Tax-cuts??

So, uh, did anyone finally post the name of even one person who said that only the rich benefit from the Bush tax cuts?

Forum List

Back