Do you sing in your car?

Here is a funny scene about singing in the car!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8XVNGsS7J8]YouTube - Harold and Kumar Singing Hold On[/ame]

I was just talking to my friend about this!
I sing in my car all the time! I don't care what other people in their cars think, I love doing it!
I think there would be less road rage if more people sang in their car, don't you?
I sing a fair amount in my car. I guess it comes from years of singing karaoke in Japan. Some say I do a good Stevie Ray Vaughn! ('Pride and Joy' is my fav SRV tune)
I got the cure for road rage right here:
When you encounter someone on the road yelling or pointing the social finger at you just do this: Roll down your window, look at them, smile and say "I live in a house!".
I'm tellin ya it works everytime.

I was just talking to my friend about this!
I sing in my car all the time! I don't care what other people in their cars think, I love doing it!
I think there would be less road rage if more people sang in their car, don't you?
I sing a fair amount in my car. I guess it comes from years of singing karaoke in Japan. Some say I do a good Stevie Ray Vaughn! ('Pride and Joy' is my fav SRV tune)
I got the cure for road rage right here:
When you encounter someone on the road yelling or pointing the social finger at you just do this: Roll down your window, look at them, smile and say "I live in a house!".
I'm tellin ya it works everytime.
I am the worst karaoke singer ever! I am just the worst singer in general but I still love to sing in the car!
Another good song to sing is Journey " Don't Stop Believing"

Forum List

Back