Do you see your political opponents as:

They are people.

Always.

seeing people as things is the way to get on my enemies list, so I don't go there.

Misguided foo...er...I mean people.
Really I can accept opinions in all flavors as long as I see they are sincere in their beliefs, and that belief is based on something other than red vs blue nonsense.

They're certainly human beings...and there are some that are insightful, rational, and present logical arguments for certain position...but for the most part I don't trust a liberals judgement...therefore no liberal friends and no liberal employees. I cannot rely on people whose reasoning matrix is warp to the extent that they conclude that a liberal ideology is the proper course.

People, of course. But it varies.

In terms of work, I think of "my political opponents" (staff for the other campaign) as the opposing team in a football game - competition, but respectful.

In terms of posting on the internets, my "opponents" are just misguided people, to various extents. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they are.

People, of course. But it varies.

In terms of work, I think of "my political opponents" (staff for the other campaign) as the opposing team in a football game - competition, but respectful.

In terms of posting on the internets, my "opponents" are just misguided people, to various extents. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they are.

:thup:

Little babies.

Mostly like that particularly cut-throat little baby Maggie Simpson that shot that nice Mr. Burns fellow.

Yeah. They are small and dumb. But they will shoot you given half a chance.

I have no political opponents, I'm just a private citizen. However, I have to ask:

...but for the most part I don't trust a liberals judgement...therefore no liberal friends and no liberal employees.

You base hiring decisions on candidates' political ideology? Are you a political campaign manager or something?

Wait....

who are my political opponents again?
smashing-pumpkins-01.jpg

On 5 August 2010, Trevor Horn announced on his website an impending Buggles reunion.[9] On 9 August, he announced that the reunion would be a live concert on September 28, 2010.[10] On 25 August 2010 it was announced that the concert would take place at supperclub London, Notting Hill, with all proceeds going to the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability. 300 tickets were put on sale.[11]
What follows is a personal report from an attendee.
On the day The Buggles performed a beautifully produced set (except for occasional microphone feedback) of the whole of The Age of Plastic, in two sections: side 1 and side 2 (because the original was released on vinyl), Horn providing chatty background in between tracks. The only deviation from the original album was the final track, 'Johnny On The Monorail', which was replaced with an alternate version previously released as 'Johnny On The Monorail - A Very Different Version'.
Support acts were OMD, and for one song Claudia Brücken. Joining The Buggles on stage as special guests were Alison Moyet, Lol Creme, Richard O'Brien and surprise guest Gary Barlow.

The Buggles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fellow human beings. And in most cases what they seem to forget is fellow Americans.

Most are intelligent and likable but seem to be misguided.

Others are rather insane.

And others are flat out racist idiots.

Forum List

Back