Do you people have NO shame...OR a conscience?!

Republicans have neither shame...NOR a conscience?! Look at how George Bush and the Republicans have worked to detroy this country. The economy. The infrastructure. Going off to "war" for "fun" so Boy George could parade around in straps on TV?

These people are less than 6% of scientists and they are proud. The educated in this country take care of the uneducated.

A real hoot. I was watching some Actor on Glenn Beck and the actor said he didn't want the government to take HIS hard earned money because everything he has, he worked for. Even when he was on food stamps and welfare, he never took anything from the government.

Yes a real hoot. Who just projected a 9 or 10 TRILLION dollar deficit?

Record low unemployment levels, record stock market prices, kicking the shit out of terrorist scum. Low gas prices.

And then 2006 happened and we get dems in da house and the bottom falls out. :lol:

Libs are nuts. :lol:

Now with healthcare you are making this huge power grab, because that is all it is. The majority of Americans would rather n00bama do nothing than implement this garbage.

Even Rush took time to honor Ted Kennedy in his own way by stating that to put Ted's name on any health bill going through right now would be a disgrace and the ultimate hypocrisy to what Ted stood for....Rush talked about how Ted lived through the brain cancer on his own terms and did not involve the state and how states should not be involved in doing God's will...there was more but you get the point. Even given the fact that I despise Rush with a passion and completely disagree with him on most everything he did gain a bit of respect from me for standing up and saying what he said and basically memorializing him in his own way for what Ted stood for and believed in.

Yet here all you take the time to bash the man in death, bring up the past and desecrate the man......SHAME ON YOU, I thought some of you had at least a little compassion and a friggin heart...guess not!:(

Who exactly are we supposed to be showing compassion and heart towards on this message board?

The media and the parade of political whores are free to opine and lie, in order to be politically correct. Why is it that being honest about a person even after their death, is viewed with animus?

Forum List

Back