Do you know more about science and technology than the average American?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Take our 13-question quiz to test your knowledge of scientific concepts. Then see how you did in comparison with the 1,006 randomly sampled adults asked the same questions in a national poll conducted by the Pew Research Center and Smithsonian magazine.

The analysis of the findings from the poll can be found in the full report. (No peeking! If you are going to take the quiz, do it first before reading the analysis.)

Take quiz @ Science and Technology Knowledge Quiz | Pew Research Center

2 stupid responses cost me! [And I really knew the answers]

Take our 13-question quiz to test your knowledge of scientific concepts. Then see how you did in comparison with the 1,006 randomly sampled adults asked the same questions in a national poll conducted by the Pew Research Center and Smithsonian magazine.

The analysis of the findings from the poll can be found in the full report. (No peeking! If you are going to take the quiz, do it first before reading the analysis.)

Take quiz @ Science and Technology Knowledge Quiz | Pew Research Center

2 stupid responses cost me! [And I really knew the answers]

13 of 13. Booyakasha!

You scored better than 85% of the public, below 7% and the same as 8%.

12 of 13. The one I missed was pretty stupid on my part too.

Science has been a hobby for me for many years. It was my favorite class since grade school, and I've chosen a career in medicine that I've been at for 30 years. I am quite well versed in all of the sciences.

Site was overloaded, so it didn't give me a score. Simple questions though. If I got one wrong, it was a brain fart.

Forum List

Back