Do You Consider the Destruction of Israel a "Personal Tragedy?"

Egypt Slams Iran's Hamas, Hezbollah Connection
Egypt's foreign minister, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, fired a verbal broadside against Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah, on Wednesday, saying the three "worked together in the fighting over Gaza to provoke conflict in the Middle East," reports Reuters.

"[They tried] to turn the region to confrontation in the interest of Iran, which is trying to use its cards to escape Western pressure ... on the nuclear file," Mr. Gheit said in an interview with Orbit satellite channel on Wednesday.

Egypt slams Iran's Hamas, Hezbollah connection - CSMonitor.com

It is just that I hear continuously that Hezbollah and Hamas are controlled by Iran but nobody has shown any evidence to back that up.

I wouldn't say Hamas and Hezbollah are completely controlled by Iran. I mean they have other interests such as imprisoning or murdering their critics, and in the case of Hamas, preventing democratic elections and growing rich by preventing trade with Israel so that they can charge higher prices for smuggled goods.

You sure suck up that propaganda.

Well, when you told us that the Palestinian Arabs had the best democracy in the ME including Israel except for the fact they didn't hold elections, I didn't suck up that piece of propaganda.

Palesteenians democracy, civil rights and due process under the law :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV2j-N4AaBI]Hamas brutality against Fatah on Palestinian TV - PA public - YouTube[/ame]

I wouldn't say Hamas and Hezbollah are completely controlled by Iran. I mean they have other interests such as imprisoning or murdering their critics, and in the case of Hamas, preventing democratic elections and growing rich by preventing trade with Israel so that they can charge higher prices for smuggled goods.

You sure suck up that propaganda.

Well, when you told us that the Palestinian Arabs had the best democracy in the ME including Israel except for the fact they didn't hold elections, I didn't suck up that piece of propaganda.

Of course I didn't say that but that is the way you are.

Of course I didn't say that but that is the way you are.

Of course you did, but that is the way you are.

Link?

02-21-2012, 08:27 PM
P F Tinmore
Member #21837 Join Date: Dec 2009

Palestine created the model Democracy in the ME surpassing other ME countries including Israel.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...ace-mankind-and-civilization.html#post4849754

Of course you did, but that is the way you are.

Link?

P F Tinmore

Palestine created the model Democracy in the ME surpassing other ME countries including Israel.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...ace-mankind-and-civilization.html#post4849754

Where is the other half?

And besides that you altered my quote.

Last edited:

P F Tinmore

Where is the other half?

And besides that you altered my quote.

No, I copied it exactly.

PFucktard

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't say all that.

And where is the other half that you said that I said?

There is no other half. You knew the Palestinian Arabs didn't hold elections unless they were forced to and you still claimed they had the best democracy in the ME.

That is a lie too.

Link?

You're so full of shit you must even disgust yourself. Specifically, what is a lie? Specifically, a link to what, you fucking moron?

There is no other half. You knew the Palestinian Arabs didn't hold elections unless they were forced to and you still claimed they had the best democracy in the ME.

That is a lie too.

Link?

You're so full of shit you must even disgust yourself. Specifically, what is a lie? Specifically, a link to what, you fucking moron?

You knew the Palestinian Arabs didn't hold elections unless they were forced to and you still claimed they had the best democracy in the ME.

When did I say that?

Link?

Don't blame me for your reading comprehension problem.

That is a lie too.

Link?

You knew the Palestinian Arabs didn't hold elections unless they were forced to and you still claimed they had the best democracy in the ME.

When did I say that?

Link?

I already provided the link to your post. You're not fooling anybody by repeatedly asking for links that have already been provided.

When did I say that?

Link?

I already provided the link to your post. You're not fooling anybody by repeatedly asking for links that have already been provided.

Another lie. You only posted one link when there should be more.

When did I say that?

Link?

Another lie. You only posted one link when there should be more.

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."
P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Toomuch, I still say that's a maybe, the Israelis could have been pretending to have nukes by "assembling" them in the open, that's the type of thing you do when you ain't got squat, lol.

The point is that by 1973 everyone, including the US, USSR and Egypt, believed Israel had nuclear weapons and it did not deter the Arabs from attacking, and just a few years after Hiroshima and Nagasaki the North Koreans were not deterred from attacking US forces in the south and similarly the North Vietnamese were not deterred from attacking French or US forces. All of the evidence indicates that possessing even as awesome a nuclear arsenal as the US has provides no deterrence from attack by conventional forces.

Korea isn't a nuclear power, neither is Viet Nam. I said COUNTRIES with nukes don't get attacked, therefore it's wise for the Iranians to develop nukes.

Forum List

Back