CDZ Do you care about Russia-gate?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by jwoodie, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs forget....Hell Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +985
    The only thing that I want to find out and see is the person (s) who auth and sold the Nuke material to Russia and who is going to be charged with this offense. Next I want to know why and how much money was sent to the Foundation for that sale. Who is going to bring the charges.?

2. oldsoul

oldsoul Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,094
    Why do I hate Capitalism? Simple, I don't. This is not a conspiracy theory. Uranium can and is enriched to be used as a weapon. Whether or not Russia WILL do so is not the problem. They can enrich to weapons grade, or could "sell" it to someone else who would. That is the problem
    Again, this is no "conspiracy theory". The Obama administration allow weapons to be acquired (illegally if I understand it correctly) by some pretty bad dudes south of the border. Whether or not Obama himself knew about it is not the point. To the best of my knowledge, no one has been charged with a crime here, when clearly crimes were committed. Not to mention tha potential for a cover-up. Where is the outrage on the left for that?
    First of all I do not belong to a "side" here. Why is it sooo difficult for you to understand, the only "side" I am on is the truth, and bringing it to light.
    Ditto.
    In a word, "yes." If evidence, beyond unsubstantiated accusations, comes to light, that Trump (knowingly or otherwise) has committed a "high crime or misdemeanor", has otherwise undermined the full faith of "We the People", or commited ANY crime, I will call for his removal from office. Whether it be forced (impeachment), or voluntary (resignation). Further, any and all crimes that have been committed, however small or insignificant, should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That said, I do not believe this will happen, but if it should come to pass, I am on the "side" of truth and justice.
    EVERYONE should be held to the same standard, regardless of position, party affiliation, citizenship status, or anything else. I do have something besides "but...but...Democrats!", it's called, "calling the left (and the right) out on inconsistencies." This is all I am doing here. You say that Trump should be removed for his "interactions" with the Russians. Maybe so, however, did you say the same thing about those with knowledge of and participation in "Fast and Furious"? Or any other of the "mis-steps" that happened during the last administration? What about When WJC was in office? Did it matter to you that the full faith of the people was undermined in those cases? Or is it just when the "right" does it?
    Additionally, I am in no position to defend Trump. Not because there is no defense, but because he is the President, and thus, does not need ME to defend him. I defend the COTUS and the office of POTUS. I will admit, I have been guilty of some inconsistencies in this. However, I have admitted my mistakes, and have learned from them. Have you?
    Furthermore, it is not, as you put it,"...declaring that Republicans don't have to follow the rule of law,..." that is ripping this country apart. It is the fact that people, (on both "sides") cannot, or will not, grasp the concept that this "Us V. Them" mentality only serves to divide us.

So, are you willing to put party affiliation, and ideologies aside so we can have a CIVIL discourse and find SOLUTIONS to the issues of the day? Are you willing to go beyond who is to blame, and get to why it has happened and what we can ALL do (including yourself) to improve our nation? Will you join me in trying to get to the root causes of the problems we face? THAT, at least, would be a start.

3. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,644
    Yes, it is, given that no uranium is even going to Russia. Only money is going to a Russian company.

Russia has vast stockpiles of plutonium from their decommissioned nukes. They have zero need of uranium to make weapons. Hence, that conspiracy theory makes no sense.

If you're going to try to blame it on Obama, it is entirely the point, unless you;'re claiming Obama is personally responsible for every single thing anyone associated with the federal government did.

What crime? What cover up? Someone being stupid is not a crime.

Obviously not, being they aren't similar at all, not even a tiny bit. I don't do the phony equivalence BS; I expose it.

No, because if those to blame aren't punished, they will do it again. Finding those to blame is kind of the whole point.

Why has it happened? Essentially, because Republicans sold out the USA for a buck. We know the root cause, and if we fix it, we improve the nation.

4. oldsoul

oldsoul Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,094
    I apologize. I thought there was a chance you were at a place where you could lay aside your hatred of those who disagree with you. I was wrong. We have nothing further to discuss. Good bye.

5. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,644
    That indeed is the case, given how you've rejected reality in favor of conspiracy madness.

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,238
    That's because the constant basking of Obama won you back the house in 2010. So we're going to try the same tactic and it turns out it's working, for now.

Americans Prefer Democratic House Candidates In 2018 ... For Now

7. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47,665
    How did Uncle Vlad get you to change your vote, or did he just make you stay at home?