Do you believe the anonymous op-ed individual is a real person?

Is the op-ed real in your opinion?

• Yes, someone on the inside.

• No, just more unsubstantiated fake news.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What say you?

For all I know it may be a letter sent to the NYT's by Hillary.
Obviously a real person wrote it. Either that or artificial intelligence has come a long way........
(I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.......)
The real question is who wrote it and that said it could have been anyone, anywhere. Hell for all we know MarcATL wrote it. :dunno:

What say you?

Since even Trump, Pence, not to mention the enter cabinet, that all proclaim innocence imply that the person exists, I see no reason to doubt it.

The op-ed verifies (or at least supports) the numerous similar stories that continue to surface. Of course, they're all the work of the DEEP STATE, aren't they?

What say you?

It seems unlikely a major media company would risk their reputation on a report they couldn't confirm. Not for something this major. It would be incredibly stupid of them. But then, there's a lot of that going around.

I'm betting it is someone of some significance in the administration who wanted to see if they could push Trump over the edge.

What say you?

Trump believes it's somebody in his admin.
He agrees with Rand Paul that everyone should take a lie detector test.
This is what you get when you elect a demented ex-t.v. game show host to POTUS.

The NYT has the burden of liability for everything they print.
If you don't think they had their lawyers review the piece before printing, you're nuts.
I suspect the author may have sat down with the public editors face to face just to prove it was from a bona fide Trump top adviser.

The anonymous source to which the op-ed is attributed is likely just the front person. This looks like the work of a team of conspirators, similar to the GPS Fusion fake dossier.

The anonymous source to which the op-ed is attributed is likely just the front person. This looks like the work of a team of conspirators, similar to the GPS Fusion fake dossier.
And international Joos!

Soros! Deep State! Pizzagate! Arrrrggggurlgegurglegurgle...

Forum List

Back