Do you believe that Trump REALLY wanted to lose the election and was HORRIFIED when he won?

Do you believe that Trump REALLY wanted to lose the election and was HORRIFIED when he won?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Do you believe the egotistical and narccicistic Trump actually WANTED to lose to CROOKED HILLARY (as he coined her during the campaign)?

Last edited:
Do you believe the egotistical and naccicistic Trump actually WANTED to lose to CROOKED HILLARY (as he coined her during the campaign)?

I do not think The Donald expected to win, I don't think he wanted to lose to that woman but I think he was shocked when he did win.

So, no collusion then. He didn't want to win. Why would he need to collude with Russia to win if he was throwing it?

I do not think he was throwing it, I just think he did not expect to win and no I have never thought there was any of this Russian collusion horsecrap. If you think logically about this and if I was Putin I would have wanted Hillary to win.

Do you believe the egotistical and naccicistic Trump actually WANTED to lose to CROOKED HILLARY (as he coined her during the campaign)?

I do not think The Donald expected to win, I don't think he wanted to lose to that woman but I think he was shocked when he did win.

I don't know...I think he thought he was gonna win...just his personality and the states he was going too at the last minute makes me think they new something we all didn't.....like Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota.......everyone laughed and you did well...he almost won Minnesota.....a republican hasn't done that since 1972

Don't know if I'd buy "horrified" but I don't think he actually expected to win, no. I thought, and I said on these pages throughout the entire time, that he was just running to feed his insatiable ego and hadn't planned on any more than that, since that is how shallow his mind is. That's exactly why he'd go out on all those limbs like "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue" and "how stupid are the people of Iowa" and "I love the poorly educated" and "I like people who weren't captured OK". He had to know those were political nooses.

However it is possible that his extraordinary powers of self-delusion actually did at least partly lead him to fancy himself prevailing. It's a dicey path to underestimate that self-delusion especially after all its manifestations.

Rump always reminded me of some Gallagher-like comedian who set up some really REALLY stupid physical gimmick on stage and then quipped "you people are actually sitting there watching me do this". It's possible even Rump underestimated how shallow the electorate is and didn't expect them to actually BUY his schtick, and was only there for the self-entertainment of doing the schtick. I still think that was the case.

No doubt once election day passed and the reality that he had to actually go and do the first job he's ever been hired for in his life, no doubt that was horrifying. And should have been.

no, but I do believe Hillary wanted to win and when she lost by 7 million votes, she threw a lamp at bill and broke his nose for the 14th time since 1992

no, but I do believe Hillary wanted to win and when she lost by 7 million votes, she threw a lamp at bill and broke his nose for the 14th time since 1992

Once again you abject fucking retarded moron, Clinton won the pop vote by about three million. Your simplistic and insipid fantasy posts do absolutely nothing to change that, and nobody buys your fucking BULLSHIT.

I said several times during the campaign that Trump did not want to win.

I said several times during the campaign that Trump did not want to win.
That may be true.

It would completely destroy the Russia Collusion investigation, if it is.
Here's an example of what I said during the campaign:

I've had a sneaking suspicion for a while that Trump wants the Clintons to win.

68fqmx.jpg

Some of his antics during the campaign had me questioning it, but then he would always bounce back with a massive offensive blitz. It wasn't really until the home stretch when he was working triple shifts that I said, "he wants this bigtime". Also, some on other forums told me I didn't know Trump well if I thought he would want to lose. Fair enough, I suppose they were right.

Ultimately he may have been really surprised, and the gravity of the situation would hit him as much as anyone, but when he is on his A game he's as tough as nails and probably really really enjoys the job. He likes to win, hates losing, and the media being such sob's to him must bother him to no end, as it would any of us.

Do you believe the egotistical and narccicistic Trump actually WANTED to lose to CROOKED HILLARY (as he coined her during the campaign)?
and we can also wonder if Huma ever thought she would wind up in such legal doodoo before she turned 40.

Imagine....your husband whom you PROCREATED WITH is in prison for being a pedophile...

...HOLY SHIT....how humiliating.

and we can also wonder if Huma ever thought she would wind up in such legal doodoo before she turned 40.

Imagine....your husband whom you PROCREATED WITH is in prison for being a pedophile...

...HOLY SHIT....how humiliating.
now Huma and the weener can never go any of those private parties. they know everyone at the party will just look at the weener and say,,,hey, look, the weener is here. I feel sorry for his wife.

Forum List

Back