Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
The slut had many opportunities to derail his career. This isn't the first time he went before congress to be confirmed for a judicial position. This is Anita Hill redux. Every one see thru this bullshit.

This isn't 25 years ago, where you could get away with that sort of nonsense.

No it isn’t. Today you need no evidence to convict the innocent.

Not in the new court of opinion called the #metoo movement.

I warned long ago it was dangerous. Now all one has to do is make an allegation to ruin someone.

I would imagine for the same reasons that so many individuals who were sexually abused by their priests took decades before they could talk about it. It's not that hard to imagine. If someone whom everyone loves and thinks highly of does something unthinkable to a person, you know instinctively that no one is going to believe you. And each time you have to re-tell what happened to you, it causes retraumatization, almost like re-experiencing the act over and over again.
But this isnt that case. Kavanaugh was not a mentor the woman looked up to at the time. He was drunken fellow student, according to her, and he was fumbling around and didnt actually do anything.

This is a crystal clear partisan attempt to derail the nomination and once it is over the allegation will disappear like so many others that have been dredged up by Dimocrats to stop a Republican from taking office.

Last edited:
The slut had many opportunities to derail his career. This isn't the first time he went before congress to be confirmed for a judicial position. This is Anita Hill redux. Every one see thru this bullshit.

I warned long ago it was dangerous. Now all one has to do is make an allegation to ruin someone.

For all actions there is an eventual, equal reaction.

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.

No. Not giving Merric Garland an appointment was nonsense. Trying to rush through Kavanaugh is nonsense.

But I hope you righties have a long memory. The precedents you have now set with Trump will come back to bite you hard.

Fitting punishment would be for the accuser to intern for Bill Clinton with his new shipment of fat Cohibas

No. Not giving Merric Garland an appointment was nonsense. Trying to rush through Kavanaugh is nonsense.

But I hope you righties have a long memory. The precedents you have now set with Trump will come back to bite you hard.

Sorta like that nuclear option Reid pulled and you loons bawl about now?

What I get out of this is when they were in high school he tried to cop a feel one night

Shit if that makes you a sexual predator then every guy on the planet is guilty
----------------------------------- and then the guys are all GUILTY then Skull .

What I get out of this is when they were in high school he tried to cop a feel one night

It sounds like he did more than cop a feel. He pinned her to a bed and tried to get her clothes off.

Recollections of drunkenness from more than 30 years ago are hardly reliable
---------------------------------------------- not supposed to be reliable or the truth or real . The simple accusation , lie , rumor is working same as it worked on Judge Roy Moore .

Last edited:

I've never been an accuser or a victim. I have no idea. But there is evidence that accusers get a lot worse treatment than the accused, and I do not blame anyone for trying to bury the incident, especially in today's atmosphere. The whole "MeToo" movement began because so many valid claims were ignored by justice and turned against the victims.

It is a serious claim, and abuse of such claims should also be treated with caution. And I remember not too long ago (to me, that is) when a Presidential accuser of some 20 years prior was believed and rewarded with legal support by the Republican party. She won a lawsuit AND got a nose job. So there IS precedent.

A major difference there. Her claims were supported by a history of such behavior. Bill was a well-known coxman.

Appointment? You mean a hearing? Why waste time and money? He was never going to be confirmed. See the "Biden Rule".

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

BTW: she stopped short of accusing him of rape.
We need a laughing hysterically icon.

There is absolutely NO REASON to believer her. She is not credible in the least. In fact, criminal charges should be brought against her for attempting to unduly influence Congress and the deliberate attempt to destroy a person's good name.. If a woman cries rape and it is shown that her allegation is false, she needs to do the same amount of time a rapist would do.
--------------------------- sure but this woman is now a hero and every rule or safeguard that should be applied to Kavanaugh will now be applied to this woman . Heck , i don't think that they would even identify her until she gave her permission .

------------------------------- not going to happen in my opinion Billy .

Of course what she said is true. I don't think in the end it will matter to most conservatives because they are absolute hypocrites on the issue. For personal responsibility except when it concerns themselves and their personal failures. For the dignity of women except when one of themselves is accused of sexual misconduct. For a moral code except when that code is in conflict with their own debauchery.

So yeah he will be confirmed.

Last edited:

------------------------------- not going to happen in my opinion Billy .

I dunno. Strange things happen sometimes.

They may in time all find themselves living "The Handmaid's Tale". :auiqs.jpg:

----------------------------------- and then the guys are all GUILTY then Skull .
Um...are we supposed to sign in somewhere or something? Do we get gift bags like at the Emmys?

Forum List

Back