Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Could this have anything to do with it?

Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Now it all becomes clear. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case ruled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. Martha Kavanaugh, Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001. During a 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in a foreclosure case. The foreclosure case against Paula K. Blasey and Ralph G. Blasey was opened on August 8, 1996. The case number is 156006V. Isn’t it kind of amazing that all the media reports today didn’t mention this little conflict of interest for Blasey-Ford?

Brett Kavanaugh’s Mother, a Judge, Presided Over a Foreclose Case Involving Christine Blasey Ford’s Parents

What I get out of this is when they were in high school he tried to cop a feel one night

Shit if that makes you a sexual predator then every guy on the planet is guilty

It sounds like he did more than cop a feel. He pinned her to a bed and tried to get her clothes off.

Recollections of drunkenness from more than 30 years ago are hardly reliable

It's actually a grand display of how dirty the Democrats operate.
They are more or less something like blackmailers, smear merchants, character assassinaters.

And how amoral the GOP is, starting with Trump, Thomas and now Kavanaugh. The holier than thou party, what a hoot. Yes I believe her.

So your argument is that because she was drunk, it was okay for him to attempt to rape her?

You go with that buddy.... you totally go with that.

We have no reason to think her claim is credible.

seriously if you were a woman and was assaulted would you wait almost 40 YEARS to say something?

It doesn't take a bloodhound to smell a rat here

So your argument is that because she was drunk, it was okay for him to attempt to rape her?

seriously if you were a woman and was assaulted would you wait almost 40 YEARS to say something?

That is what "me too" is about. Also his Mom was a judge or attorney, really. You didn't all say anything when the ghosts of Clinton came out did you?

That is what "me too" is about.

still not buying it

When accusers only show up at politically opportune times their credibility suffers immensely.

So I'll stick with the old adage

Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see

Anything from DiFi is suspect.

Where is the investigation of her employing a Chinese spy for 16 years?

They had one. Realized the guy didn't have access to anything sensitive and threw him out of the country.
I don’t believe that is correct Joe. There was no investigation and the American people were told nothing.

I can only imagine the outrage you and others on the left would exhibit, had this involved an R senator. The DNCMSM would gaslight you to the moon.

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

BTW: she stopped short of accusing him of rape.
We need a laughing hysterically icon.

There is absolutely NO REASON to believer her. She is not credible in the least. In fact, criminal charges should be brought against her for attempting to unduly influence Congress and the deliberate attempt to destroy a person's good name.. If a woman cries rape and it is shown that her allegation is false, she needs to do the same amount of time a rapist would do.

Another trial by social media at the last minute.
Way too suspect in timing.
Nope. Don't believe it for a second.

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.
I've never been an accuser or a victim. I have no idea. But there is evidence that accusers get a lot worse treatment than the accused, and I do not blame anyone for trying to bury the incident, especially in today's atmosphere. The whole "MeToo" movement began because so many valid claims were ignored by justice and turned against the victims.

It is a serious claim, and abuse of such claims should also be treated with caution. And I remember not too long ago (to me, that is) when a Presidential accuser of some 20 years prior was believed and rewarded with legal support by the Republican party. She won a lawsuit AND got a nose job. So there IS precedent.

She feels compelled to speak out against a rapist. God bless her and I hope she is heard.

It is way passed time the this country, and the whole world faced this problem that female people have endured for centuries, having been laughed at and taught to remain silent. I love that the "Me, Too" movement has taken hold from the U.S., to Britain, France, over to India, Australia, and more. It's great to see us women finally raising our voices and taking control of the situation. Loved seeing the woman in Paris whose attacker was finally caught for harassing her on the street and then hitting her. Loved seeing the crowds in India marching against sex crimes.

And, yeah. I had my "Me, Too" moments when I was young. I didn't like being pinned up against a wall in an a Roman hotel as a teenager or in a ski lodge in Maine by people who wanted to grope me and find my tonsils. The people who want to deny that things like this happen are so full of shit that it's incredible.

Just like Duke and UVA, this is nothing more than a hoax. This sets back the movement by decades.

Shame on the above accusers, and shame on you. To advance your radical political view, you sell out actual victims.

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.
I've never been an accuser or a victim. I have no idea. But there is evidence that accusers get a lot worse treatment than the accused, and I do not blame anyone for trying to bury the incident, especially in today's atmosphere. The whole "MeToo" movement began because so many valid claims were ignored by justice and turned against the victims.

It is a serious claim, and abuse of such claims should also be treated with caution. And I remember not too long ago (to me, that is) when a Presidential accuser of some 20 years prior was believed and rewarded with legal support by the Republican party. She won a lawsuit AND got a nose job. So there IS precedent.

“She won a lawsuit”

See the difference?

The slut had many opportunities to derail his career. This isn't the first time he went before congress to be confirmed for a judicial position. This is Anita Hill redux. Every one see thru this bullshit.

This isn't 25 years ago, where you could get away with that sort of nonsense.

No it isn’t. Today you need no evidence to convict the innocent.

Forum List

Back