Do you believe God exists? Is there any proof of his existence?

Does God exist and what proof do we have of his existence
"Does God exist? And if so, can we prove it? Is there any evidence for God? Check out over twenty arguments and proofs for God's existence."

Do you believe in God? What makes you believe in God?
In my life, I've never encountered ANYTHING that could only be explained as being supernatural. I guess until I do, I'll just have to say there is no God. I don't know how the universe began but I'm certain no one else does either.

"Does God exist? And if so, can we prove it? Is there any evidence for God? Check out over twenty arguments and proofs for God's existence."

Nobody needs any proof to believe in God.

Nor do they need proof to believe the Earth is flat, the moon is made of cheese, and Elvis is still alive. That's believing.

why not?? science needs proof

No, proof is reserved for philosophy and logic. Evidence is what science is about.

why not?? science needs proof

Nobody needs proof to believe in science either. Do you know how many satellites I have launched into space recently? I'll give you an hint it is between the number of 0 and the number 0. That doesn't mean I don't believe the things that scientist say even though I don't have proof. I can still believe the things that scientist say without proof.

Forum List

Back