Do you agree Chuck Todd should be fired for his comments about Sanders voters?

Should Chuck Todd be fired?

• Yes, he is the true Nazi here

• No, but dumb to use Jonathan Last article to voice his opinion of Sanders voters

• Pineapple, Mango, Anchovy Pizza being delivered by Mac for Lucy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chuck Tood complained about Sanders voters and their vicious attacks they do on the internet and then read a piece from Jonathan Last at The Bulwark comparing those voters to Nazi Paramilitaries, so I ask should Chuck Todd be dismissed from his job?
Considering some of them have freely admitted Milwaukee will burn down if Sanders isn't given the democrat nomination,
or their call for reeducation work camps when Bernie wins, I would say Todd's characterizations are pretty sound.

Chuck Tood complained about Sanders voters and their vicious attacks they do on the internet and then read a piece from Jonathan Last at The Bulwark comparing those voters to Nazi Paramilitaries, so I ask should Chuck Todd be dismissed from his job?

#FireChuckTodd trends after MSNBC anchor quotes article comparing Bernie Sanders supporters to brownshirts
Maybe arrest him and put him in prison?

If anyone was arrested for every insult, well you and I would be doing life...

Considering some of them have freely admitted Milwaukee will burn down if Sanders isn't given the democrat nomination,
or their call for reeducation work camps when Bernie wins, I would say Todd's characterizations are pretty sound.

I disagree and their comments come across more like Bolsheviks than Nazis...

#FireChuckTodd trends after MSNBC anchor quotes article comparing Bernie Sanders supporters to brownshirts

Bernie does have a bit of a cult of personality thing going not unlike The Mango Menace. The Bernie Bros thing is stupid and decisive. But I believe Chuck was in part referring to the massive Russian propaganda campaign underway designed to piss off and divide Berners and non-Berners. Don't fall for it people.

Note the glazed eyes :cuckoo:

Caplan-BernieBro.jpg

Bernie Sanders people are attacking Chuck Todd.

I know they are, so should Todd be fired for using Jonathan Last comments about Sanders voters being like Nazi Paramilitary?
He was sharing someone else's comments--so no, he shouldn't be fired, but he should be hauled back smartly. I stopped watching Chuck Todd two years ago because he is so biased. He put his foot over the line with this one. CBS needs to think about remaining decent.

I can't watch Chuck Toad anymore OL. He's just so damn arrogant. ANNOYING!

Maybe arrest him and put him in prison?

I think this calls for a Billy Barr investigation! :D

Forum List

Back