Do Trump supporters still love him?

Now that our beloved President Donald J Trump has stood on the world stage in Helsinki and flipped the middle finger to America's law enforcement and intelligence communities

Trump did not say anything negative about either one. He just does not believe the lying intelligence agencies about Russia and I dont either.

They have too many chicken-hawk neocons who desperately want us to invade someone, hell ANYONE.

but until these jack asses start sending their own sons and daughters to fight overseas, mother fuck every god damned one of them.

You know better than that. It has nothing to do with invading anybody. Trump doesn't want to acknowledge Russia's interference in our elections because it effects his legitimacy.
How so? I thought these people were hacking under the Obama administration.

Keep grabbing buddy. You might catch a straw yet.

Now that our beloved President Donald J Trump has stood on the world stage in Helsinki and flipped the middle finger to America's law enforcement and intelligence communities

Trump did not say anything negative about either one. He just does not believe the lying intelligence agencies about Russia and I dont either.

They have too many chicken-hawk neocons who desperately want us to invade someone, hell ANYONE.

but until these jack asses start sending their own sons and daughters to fight overseas, mother fuck every god damned one of them.

You know better than that. It has nothing to do with invading anybody. Trump doesn't want to acknowledge Russia's interference in our elections because it effects his legitimacy.

So you're not going to answer the question, are you?
Typical

Now that our beloved President Donald J Trump has stood on the world stage in Helsinki and flipped the middle finger to America's law enforcement and intelligence communities by taking the word of a murdering dictator and former KGB operative over his own intel. people with a mountain of evidence to backup their claims of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Will this finally be what it takes for his followers to begin to lose faith in "The Donald?" Will this finally move the needle?....or do they still love him? I'd put the odds at 1 chance in 3 they'll waver. Any other guess's?

Actually I like Trump even more. He did what every U.S. President, since FDR, has done with Russia. Besides the U.S., Russia is the other largest nuclear power in the world. What did you want Trump to do? I agree with Trump, after this FBI ludicrous witch hunt how can anyone trust the President's intel sources? What a bunch of babies you TDSers are.

Now that our beloved President Donald J Trump has stood on the world stage in Helsinki and flipped the middle finger to America's law enforcement and intelligence communities by taking the word of a murdering dictator and former KGB operative over his own intel. people with a mountain of evidence to backup their claims of Russian interference in the 2016 election. Will this finally be what it takes for his followers to begin to lose faith in "The Donald?" Will this finally move the needle?....or do they still love him? I'd put the odds at 1 chance in 3 they'll waver. Any other guess's?

When you say "love" you are projecting.

We support him politically. That is very different, from what you do.

Though I admit, as I see more and more of you libs eating out your own hearts in hatred and despair,

I am feeling more and more of a liking.

Typical

If you can't see how Russia interfering in our elections to help Trump and hurt Hillary would reduce his legitimacy, you're too dumb to deal with.

Typical

If you can't see how Russia interfering in our elections to help Trump and hurt Hillary would reduce his legitimacy, you're too dumb to deal with.
If you can't admit that those 12 Russians were hacking under the last administration your no more than a partisan hack, now run along.

"Do Trump supporters still love him?"

They love the miscreant more now than ever – with every ridiculous statement, with every reprehensible lie, with every braindead tweet, and with every racist, bigoted remark, Trump supporters fall more and more in love with their arrogant scumbag of a leader.

Take an chill pill and apply some Preparation H....

Absolutely continue to support and approve of our POTUS, and proudly serve our great nation. Unlike many other Americans who only love their country when there's whiff of revolution in the wind or their candidate wins. Patriotism is not a conditional institution. Either you're proud to be an American, or not; regardless of rumblings in the heavens above.

Typical

If you can't admit that those 12 Russians were hacking under the last administration your no more than a partisan hack, now run along.

Keep trying. You might be able to misdirect the link yet. Not so much luck so far though.

Typical

Ah the new defense for the criminal Hillary.....'12 Russians'....deflection at its best. TDSers are so gullible.

Typical

Anoher thought, it was Hillary who hurt herself.....the lazy bitch. All she would have had to do is listen to her own husband and campaign in the Blue Wall
states, she would have won. Place the blame where it belongs....unless your just a garden variety partisan hack.

Absolutely continue to support and approve of our POTUS, and proudly serve our great nation. Unlike many other Americans who only love their country when there's whiff of revolution in the wind or their candidate wins. Patriotism is not a conditional institution. Either you're proud to be an American, or not; regardless of rumblings in the heavens above.

Either you believe the combined opinion of every security agency the US has, or you believe a KGB agent.

Typical

Keep trying. You might be able to misdirect the link yet. Not so much luck so far though.
You might want to do your own research instead of being spoon fed on what to think. You won't look
so ridiculously........(no other word for it) ignorant.

Typical

Ah the new defense for the criminal Hillary.....'12 Russians'....deflection at its best. TDSers are so gullible.

But Hillary, But Hillary, But Hillary,But Hillary, But Hillary, But Hillary,

So called 'Russian interference' had 0 effect on the election. You just don't like Trump as evidenced by ALL your posts. Why should anyone take you TDSers seriously?

Typical

That's what I said...Hillary deflects. Glad you finally see the light.

Typical

Anoher thought, it was Hillary who hurt herself.....the lazy bitch. All she would have had to do is listen to her own husband and campaign in the Blue Wall
states, she would have won. Place the blame where it belongs....unless your just a garden variety partisan hack.

More alternative facts like Kellyanne?

Either you believe the combined opinion of every security agency the US has, or you believe a KGB agent.

Sadly, I don't from all the evidence I have seen about intel bias and corruption.

Typical

Hahahahah your own words. "If you can't see how Russia interfering in our elections to help Trump and hurt Hillary would reduce his legitimacy, you're too dumb to deal with. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back