Do The Dems Know How To Create Jobs? Do They Want To?

And government created jobs require increased government spending to maintain... at a higher cost to taxpayers because of the massive amounts of red tape in the government system...

Face it lefties... the government does not create sustainable jobs.... it is business and consumers and innovation that creates sustainable jobs.... Yes, there will be ups and downs, but that's part of life

they don't get it. Never will.
They just assume that business "gets done somewhere" and will no matter what kinds of regulations and incentives are out there.
In Obama's White House there is no one who has any experience creating wealth. All they've done is spent someone else's.
This is why the Republicans are the party of small business,
The Democrats are the party of unions and government workers. And of course, The Party of Fuck You.

Do The Dems Know How To Create Jobs? Do They Want To?

Maybe not. But Republicans sure do. They created 2.4 million in China from 2001 to 2008.

And government created jobs require increased government spending to maintain... at a higher cost to taxpayers because of the massive amounts of red tape in the government system...

Teachers, firemen, police, construction jobs...

All are needed by our society.

Bureaucrats. Consultants. Assistance vice undersecretary of oil drilling equipment. These are more typically what gov't creates.

the question is, Do Republicans know how to create jobs? Recently we had the slowest job creation in our history under republican rule?

I think it is weird that we are even THINKING that our government can create jobs in the Private sector....? the gvt can create gvt jobs perhaps....but I don't think it is the govt who can create permanent private sector jobs, but the private sector that has to do this, for themselves.

Unless of course, we regulate the private sector to the hilt, and FORCE the banks that we are giving very cheap cheap money to spur private sector growth, to loan out the money to small businesses cheaply....

so far, only the big guns, the banks are getting this money at very low interest rates, BUT they are just sitting on this money and not loaning it to the smaller businesses that need the money to expand and grow...and THAT'S a HUGE problem.

Well since the last Rep Prez had about 6% unemployment throughout his term there was very little need for massive job creation. Anyone who wanted a job had it.

Things are so uncertain out there right now that most businesses are sitting on the money till they can find out what HC is going to cost. They are also waiting to see if the Bush tax cuts are extended or allowed to expire. They sure aren't going to hire or expand until they get a few facts to work with.

so once the businesses know that their tax cuts paid for with our social security tax surplus, is going to be extended, they will all just start hiring?

I say take the tax cuts away...and lower our future deficits,...for 3 years now they have been getting them and NOT HIRING.....but firing.

They will hire, when they need more help...not because of tax cuts and not because of not having them.... When they need the help, they will hire the help.

It is our social security taxes that are collected in surplus....if there are any tax cuts, it should be to those that pay a percentage of every dime of what they earn, in to social security....imo.

Republicans created 1.1 million jobs during eight years of George Bush..........so much for "trickle down"

Democrats created 3.3 million jobs through the economic stimulus bill. Teachers, police, firefighters and construction workers

Bush didn't need massiive job creation. He had around 6% unemployment through most of his 2 terms. Anyone who wanted a job had one.

3.3 million huh?? Was that created or saved. Jeeze.

President Bush inherited about a 4% unemployment rate and he left with about an 8% unemployment rate....so, it doubled under his 2 terms.

Obama inherited about an 8% unemployment rate and it has gone to 10%, it would have to go to a 16% unemployment rate for him to increase it by 100%....

the glass is half full or the glass is half empty....it's all in ones own perspective, I suppose....?

Construction jobs Gracie? That omnly happens when a private firm wins a Government invitation to bid. As to Police and Fire? Mandated to safeguard Liberty. Teachers? Necessary [but NOT in the Constitution]...but as of late? The Teachers Unions are running that show...and need to be broken up.

Name any other Job they create other than more bureaucracy and red tape? [And those jobs should NEVER be secured...but CUT to the bone].

Last edited:
Republicans created 1.1 million jobs during eight years of George Bush..........so much for "trickle down"

Democrats created 3.3 million jobs through the economic stimulus bill. Teachers, police, firefighters and construction workers

Bush didn't need massiive job creation. He had around 6% unemployment through most of his 2 terms. Anyone who wanted a job had one.

President Bush inherited about a 4% unemployment rate and he left with about an 8% unemployment rate....so, it doubled under his 2 terms.

Obama inherited about an 8% unemployment rate and it has gone to 10%, it would have to go to a 16% unemployment rate for him to increase it by 100%....

the glass is half full or the glass is half empty....it's all in ones own perspective, I suppose....?

Are you this stupid and ill-informed in real life?
Bush inherited a recession. He had about 7 years of unemployment well below 6%. He had a GDP that grew for most of that time.
Obama inherited a recession. He has made it worse over 2 years. When Obama leaves office in 2 years we can evaluate how well he did then.

Bush inherited a recession. He had about 7 years of unemployment well below 6%. He had a GDP that grew for most of that time.
Obama inherited a recession. He has made it worse over 2 years. When Obama leaves office in 2 years we can evaluate how well he did then.

And the Malignant Narcissist that is Obama...will never pivot. It's his way or the highway. Why wait for the eval? He won't change. He's been taught by a buttload of America haters...and he is a young angry manchild himself that is being schooled by the people that he also has little regard for and he resents it.

the question is, Do Republicans know how to create jobs? Recently we had the slowest job creation in our history under republican rule?

I think it is weird that we are even THINKING that our government can create jobs in the Private sector....? the gvt can create gvt jobs perhaps....but I don't think it is the govt who can create permanent private sector jobs, but the private sector that has to do this, for themselves.

Unless of course, we regulate the private sector to the hilt, and FORCE the banks that we are giving very cheap cheap money to spur private sector growth, to loan out the money to small businesses cheaply....

so far, only the big guns, the banks are getting this money at very low interest rates, BUT they are just sitting on this money and not loaning it to the smaller businesses that need the money to expand and grow...and THAT'S a HUGE problem.

Government can't create jobs. They ether stifle or help create an atmosphere that makes it possible to create jobs.

Another mistake that the Dems are about to make is freezing foreclosures.

Who's gonna lend money if they know they're at such a massive risk?

It's no wonder we're losing jobs.

Government can't create jobs. They ether stifle or help create an atmosphere that makes it possible to create jobs.

Another mistake that the Dems are about to make is freezing foreclosures.

Who's gonna lend money if they know they're at such a massive risk?

It's no wonder we're losing jobs.

And why should they if they're gonna lose it through punitive Taxation for taking the risk?

Great Post.

From 2001 to 2008, the US LOST 2.4 million jobs. Republicans, for some reason known only to them, created subsidies and tax breaks for companies who brought Chinese here to learn American jobs and being taught by the people they were replacing. It happened where I work.

Chinese here had money being paid to them by the companies getting ready to move jobs to China. That helped our economy.

By the end of the Bush years, the Republicans work was "finished". Factories were shutting down everywhere. Jobs where hemorrhaging at the rate of 750,000 a month.

You sit in front of the Internet. There is no excuse for writing on blogs, but not knowing what's going on. It's why Republicans get so upset with me. Rarely do they challenge what I write, they are content with just calling me names.

From 2001 to 2008, the US LOST 2.4 million jobs. Republicans, for some reason known only to them, created subsidies and tax breaks for companies who brought Chinese here to learn American jobs and being taught by the people they were replacing. It happened where I work.

Chinese here had money being paid to them by the companies getting ready to move jobs to China. That helped our economy.

By the end of the Bush years, the Republicans work was "finished". Factories were shutting down everywhere. Jobs where hemorrhaging at the rate of 750,000 a month.

You sit in front of the Internet. There is no excuse for writing on blogs, but not knowing what's going on. It's why Republicans get so upset with me. Rarely do they challenge what I write, they are content with just calling me names.

What was the RATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT Deany?

This is crucial...it is FAR WORSE under OBAMA...but I suppose BUSH is to blame... almost two years into his term...right? And WHY is that?

Then WHY the FUCK are you here? To whine and blame Bush...for the failings of your Messiah...who compounded the problem By He and his willing accomplices in the Statist Congress?

Dude? You're Lost.

Made it worse? I'ma gonna hafta take a look at your math.

What indicator has you convinced the recession is "Worse?" The doubling of the Dow? The increased consumer spending? The GDP growth? Oh wait I know...

Lemme guess... Unemployment? The classic lagging indicator. It's always the last down and last back up.

You're such a blowhard. :lol::lol:

Then WHY the FUCK are you here? To whine and blame Bush...for the failings of your Messiah...who compounded the problem By He and his willing accomplices in the Statist Congress?

Dude? You're Lost.

FUCK...BUSH...MESSIAH...STATIST! Have you asked your doctor yet if Zoloft is right for you?

What was the RATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT Deany?

This is crucial...it is FAR WORSE under OBAMA...but I suppose BUSH is to blame... almost two years into his term...right? And WHY is that?

This issue has been addressed, 3 posts up sweety!

What indicator has you convinced the recession is "Worse?" The doubling of the Dow? The increased consumer spending? The GDP growth? Oh wait I know...

Lemme guess... Unemployment? The classic lagging indicator. It's always the last down and last back up.

Stockmarket is going well because the FED is propping UP Obama...

Is the Fed Pumping Up the Market?

• Fool.com: Is Fed Buying Behind the Stock Rally?
• ZeroHedge: Fed Injects Record $5 Billion Into Stock Market With Today's POMO

It's manipulation...courtesy of your Government for small minds as YOU.

Yes, yes, small minds like mine. It's always the batshit insane conspiracy theories that turn out to be correct in the end, isn't it?

PS, love the link to rushlimbaugh.com. Very intellectually honest of you!

Last edited:

Yes, yes, small minds like mine. It's always the batshit insane conspiracy theories that turn out to be correct in the end, isn't it?

translation: "I didn't BOTHER to read the material because I am a supporter of the Manchild that is Obama, and I want to remain BLIND when it comes to my hero Obama."

Forum List

Back