Do Republicans really believe children, the disabled and the elderly are "leeches"??

SNAPCharts2.png

We all know that taking care of children, the disabled and the elderly is more than just feeding them. Those that take care of two of the three know how much a hundred dollars of food stamps means.

All this GOP ranting about food stamps. Do they believe children, the disabled and the elderly don't deserve help? Do Republicans think they should just quietly go away?
Why don't you take care of your own children Rdean? Are you incapable?

The evidence says YES
What evidence?

The evidence that the Paul Ryan budgets in the news in past years intended for 60% of the cuts to come from programs for low income Americans.

Are they cuts or are they merely less than desired increases?

And really we need to address the requirements for going on the dole and the indisputable fact that it has been made easier and easier to suck on the taxpayer tit

Obama made ZERO changes to eligibility requirements...

YOU need to provide proof for your indisputable LIES

He made significant changes. the ability to get around the welfare work requirements for example

Obama Guts Welfare Reform

Pea brains always like to brag about just how tiny their brains really are...

The 'changes' made are what conservatives and Republicans SAY are THEIR core values...state's rights, less federal control of programs and MORE people working at a JOB.

WHY are you just a parrot who is unable to look at facts?

Actually they don't because the mortgage interest deduction cuts off at a certain home price.

No dummy. It cuts off at a certain amount of mortgage interest. 1.1 million in interest.
Do you have any idea how much the loan has to be to pay 1.1 million in interest yearly? I guarantee you that you know of know one that has that much interest write off.

Why would I care? I Don't judge people I know Personally.

Nah, you are just like all the other right wing whack jobs. You only judge people that you know absolutely nothing about. Fuck head.

Hey give me the names of the people committing fraud on the government. I have no problem turning them in.
Unless you are making shit up again. Which is it? Do you hate government moochers like you say you do or don't you?

Why would I care? I Don't judge people I know Personally.

Nah, you are just like all the other right wing whack jobs. You only judge people that you know absolutely nothing about. Fuck head.

Hey give me the names of the people committing fraud on the government. I have no problem turning them in.
Unless you are making shit up again. Which is it? Do you hate government moochers like you say you do or don't you?
Not a knark, I know who people pay for how easy it is to commit fraud in the red states, it is the democrats in the blue states, your game you pay .
Lmao , i just.pay a little and I dont care

Actually they don't because the mortgage interest deduction cuts off at a certain home price.

No dummy. It cuts off at a certain amount of mortgage interest. 1.1 million in interest.
Do you have any idea how much the loan has to be to pay 1.1 million in interest yearly? I guarantee you that you know of know one that has that much interest write off.

Wrong, moron. It's 1 million of debt for a married couple, $500,000 for someone filing singly, not the interest paid. Many people who aren't rich have homes that are valued well over a million dollars, especially if you live in places like Silicon Valley.

Home mortgage interest deduction - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Under 26 U.S.C. § 163(h) of the Internal Revenue Code, the United States allows a home mortgage interest deduction, with several limitations. First, the taxpayer must elect to itemize deductions, and the total itemized deductions must exceed the standard deduction (otherwise, itemization would not reduce tax). Second, the deduction is limited to interest on debts secured by a principal residence or a second home. Third, interest is deductible on only the first $1 million of debt used for acquiring, constructing, or substantially improving the residence, ($500,000 if filing separately) or the first $100,000 of home equity debt regardless of the purpose or use of the loan.
So rich people do not benefit disproportionately from the mortgage interest deduction.

Btw you don't know zeke how bad these red necks are screwing the system.

I know

I live down here

And don't care

Because I know it's fucking the blue state taxpayers who vote.democrat

Wrong, moron. It's 1 million of debt for a married couple, $500,000 for someone filing singly, not the interest paid. Many people who aren't rich have homes that are valued well over a million dollars, especially if you live in places like Silicon Valley.

Under 26 U.S.C. § 163(h) of the Internal Revenue Code, the United States allows a home mortgage interest deduction, with several limitations. First, the taxpayer must elect to itemize deductions, and the total itemized deductions must exceed the standard deduction (otherwise, itemization would not reduce tax). Second, the deduction is limited to interest on debts secured by a principal residence or a second home. Third, interest is deductible on only the first $1 million of debt used for acquiring, constructing, or substantially improving the residence, ($500,000 if filing separately) or the first $100,000 of home equity debt regardless of the purpose or use of the loan.
So rich people do not benefit disproportionately from the mortgage interest deduction.

You are stupid dude. You even posted the correct information of one million in interest. (mine was wrong about the 1.1million in interest paid) and you fucking still got it wrong at to what was being said. It is the interest on a mortgage loan that is the allowable write off. Not the purchase price. Not the house value. But the interest paid.
Interest up to a million dollars is an allowed write off for married filing jointly.

What evidence?

The evidence that the Paul Ryan budgets in the news in past years intended for 60% of the cuts to come from programs for low income Americans.

Are they cuts or are they merely less than desired increases?

And really we need to address the requirements for going on the dole and the indisputable fact that it has been made easier and easier to suck on the taxpayer tit

Obama made ZERO changes to eligibility requirements...

YOU need to provide proof for your indisputable LIES

He made significant changes. the ability to get around the welfare work requirements for example

Obama Guts Welfare Reform

Pea brains always like to brag about just how tiny their brains really are...

The 'changes' made are what conservatives and Republicans SAY are THEIR core values...state's rights, less federal control of programs and MORE people working at a JOB.

WHY are you just a parrot who is unable to look at facts?

Ahem

Who signed the changes?

Obama

Obama owns it.

And where do repubs ever say they wanted to abolish the work requirement for welfare so as to make it easier to get?

That's what Obama did you know.

SNAPCharts2.png

We all know that taking care of children, the disabled and the elderly is more than just feeding them. Those that take care of two of the three know how much a hundred dollars of food stamps means.

All this GOP ranting about food stamps. Do they believe children, the disabled and the elderly don't deserve help? Do Republicans think they should just quietly go away?

I'm curious, R-Derp...do you get up and Google "Republicans are terrible people because..." every morning to come up with these mind numbing strings of yours or do you religiously read Huffpo and Think Progress every day?

Quite frankly I don't know which would be more pathetic...
im starting to agree with Frank....dean is paid to post here,no one who is just a regular poster is going to come up with these republicans are....threads.....or like i have said before.... he has a serious obsession with republicans....

Welfare was never meant to be a lifestyle or career, it's designed to be a stepping stone for those that are able to work. The left uses it to get votes and a tool for fear mongering
Welfare was never meant to be a lifestyle or career, it's designed to be a stepping stone for those that are able to work. The left uses it to get votes and a tool for fear mongering

Slide12.jpg

That adults is a pretty big piece of the pie, let's start looking at them, see how long they've been on welfare and why

Disabled vets make up a large percentage but RWs say they don't deserve help any more than children do.
Right the with the OP pushing shit as always ,who taught you to lie like this,have you no shame at all?

When the world is in turmoil and the radical left is out of ideas and agenda (and sanity?) and can't defend the Barry Hussein administration anymore, look for posts that start with the words "do republicans really believe".

SNAPCharts2.png

I'm curious, R-Derp...do you get up and Google "Republicans are terrible people because..." every morning to come up with these mind numbing strings of yours or do you religiously read Huffpo and Think Progress every day?

im starting to agree with Frank....dean is paid to post here,no one who is just a regular poster is going to come up with these republicans are....threads.....or like i have said before.... he has a serious obsession with republicans....
Add luddy numb nuts and you have a real pair.

'Do Republicans really believe children, the disabled and the elderly are "leeches"??'

Unfortunately many do.

Indeed, one of our own USMB rightists believes the disabled should have their right to vote taken from them to prevent them from further 'leeching' off the rest of us.
which poster is that jones?....one of your fellow lefties, paint my fucking house has said handicapped kids should be put down....do you agree with that?....NONE of the lefties in the 2 threads he said that said a dam thing,even after i asked them about what he said....one of them,luddy, got pissed at me for asking....

You are stupid dude. You even posted the correct information of one million in interest. (mine was wrong about the 1.1million in interest paid) and you fucking still got it wrong at to what was being said. It is the interest on a mortgage loan that is the allowable write off. Not the purchase price. Not the house value. But the interest paid.
Interest up to a million dollars is an allowed write off for married filing jointly.

One thing that saps all the enjoyment out of posting on this forum is the fact that I have to deal with low-grade morons like you who couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the bottom.

What part of this didn't you understand: "Third, interest is deductible on only the first $1 million of DEBT?" That means the money you borrowed, not the interest you pay on it. If you took out a 2 million dollar mortgage, then you can only deduct the interest on the first million. A mortgage that earned $1 million in interest each year would be over $100 million. Do you really believe Congress intended to exempt interest on all mortgages under $100 million? That would be every mortgage in the known universe.

What a fucking dolt!

Last edited:
SNAPCharts2.png

The only problem with that theory, Harry...is who would PAY good money to have someone post the utter nonsense that R-Derp does? Most of the time R-Derp's strings are so "out there" that they make progressives look stupid by association. I could see the GOP paying him...he's THAT ridiculous!

SNAPCharts2.png

The only problem with that theory, Harry...is who would PAY good money to have someone post the utter nonsense that R-Derp does? Most of the time R-Derp's strings are so "out there" that they make progressives look stupid by association. I could see the GOP paying him...he's THAT ridiculous!
well then i will go with my original assessment....the guy has a strange paranoid obsession with republicans, to the point were it takes up a lot of his waking hours....

Forum List

Back