DO PEOPLE realize these poison jabs are EMERGENCY USE ONLY?

Of course the jabbies don't realize this.

They are too busy jacking off over what good government sheep they are.

God, what has happened? When I was one, the liberal democrats were the anti-government party.

Untrue...Very untrue...Those that were anti-social/ anti-govt. were not Democrats or Republicans we are Independents.

I know many of my circle normally healthy friends are either in the ICU, or the morgue w/out explanation

~S~
Me too it's called life. For years my third wife loses her blood pressure and has had to vacation at the local ICU resort, for the last ten years and the docs can't find out why.

Me too it's called life. For years my third wife loses her blood pressure and has had to vacation at the local ICU resort, for the last ten years and the docs can't find out why.

No, its called pharma lying to you and no one questioning what they're doing. Yet, back in the 1970s, our govt stopped the swine flu program after 7 deaths. Now, after millions of injuries and death................meh, lets keep that money rolling in.

The situation can be milked by the dairy farmers as long as China remains anal retentive with Western assistance.

And thus do not have to be tested with proper research and trails before using them on humans (as they are the trails/experiment)? Are people this stupid?

and therefore the jab killer companies can change the ingredients up to 49% without telling the fda cdc whats in them?
It's the most bizarre thing. They don't also realize that when a vaccine is in the EUA phase, there is civil and criminal protection against reactions. Once it gets out of the EUA, it is fair game like every other medication. The exception is if it gets included in the vaccine schedule, then it is protected again. This jab skipped from EUA and straight to the vaccine schedule, through some careful renaming. Unheard of. Lots of culpability for the resulting deaths.

The EUA version was always the only available form until the Corminaty version, which was FDA approved, got on the schedule. Dirty fucking bastards.

YEP.

Attachments

• 326133412_574426657872012_7224619340566753169_n.jpg
    326133412_574426657872012_7224619340566753169_n.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 11

Forum List

Back