Do Palestinians Have the Right to Defend Themselves?

Their invasion had nothing to do with the UN.

It is what instigated it in 1947 when the UN issued 181 and the arab muslims threatened to invade and wipe out the Jews. They are GREEDY ARROGANT and VIOLENT and they use any excuse to spill blood
They went in to defend the natives against dispossession.

What are you talking about?

No that was the excuse they used, the real reason was because they could not stand to see a little oasis of non arab muslim control in the M.E. On top of this there was the commands of the Koran that told them to take back the land of Dar al Harb and wipe out the Jews. The natives finally had control of the land, and the interlopers were about to get taught a lesson. The arab muslim combined forces were destroyed and the UN had to step in and call a ceasefire before Israel showed the world what cowards the arab muslims were.
Load of crap.

It is because the people who already lived there were getting the boot.

Explain then why the arab muslims have been attacking the Jews relentlessly since 635C.E. and why the mentally deranged false prophet made it a command of islam to KILL THE JEWS

The people who already lived there were the Jews and they were getting a National Home that the arab muslims did not want them to get.

The people of Palestine were Christians prior to the defeat of the Byzantines by the Muslims, you nut, they were subjects of the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire, and the state religion was Christianity. No Jews.

They went in to defend the natives against dispossession.

What are you talking about?

No that was the excuse they used, the real reason was because they could not stand to see a little oasis of non arab muslim control in the M.E. On top of this there was the commands of the Koran that told them to take back the land of Dar al Harb and wipe out the Jews. The natives finally had control of the land, and the interlopers were about to get taught a lesson. The arab muslim combined forces were destroyed and the UN had to step in and call a ceasefire before Israel showed the world what cowards the arab muslims were.
Load of crap.

It is because the people who already lived there were getting the boot.

Explain then why the arab muslims have been attacking the Jews relentlessly since 635C.E. and why the mentally deranged false prophet made it a command of islam to KILL THE JEWS

The people who already lived there were the Jews and they were getting a National Home that the arab muslims did not want them to get.

The people of Palestine were Christians prior to the defeat of the Byzantines by the Muslims, you nut, they were subjects of the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire, and the state religion was Christianity. No Jews.

SHUT UP RACIST ISLAMOMORON LIAR

You just spout the same RACIST LIES all the time and then call everyone else LIARS and PROPAGANDISTS

So, posting fact, such as the fact that Palestine was part of the Christian Eastern Roman Empire prior to the Muslim conquest is posting propaganda. Tone it down by the way. Grow up.

montelatici, et al,

Yes, that region of the world has flip-flopped so many times, it is a wonder that the sands are not stained red by all the blood spilt over it. Over that specific sliver of time, this became a reasonable depiction:

In the 330s BCE, Alexander the Great conquered the area now called Palestine, and the region changed hands numerous times during the wars of the Diadochi, ultimately joining the Seleucid Empire between 219 and 200 BCE. In 116 BCE, a Seleucid civil war resulted in the independence of certain regions including the minor Hasmonean principality in the Judean Mountains. From 110 BCE, the Hasmoneans extended their authority over much of the area, creating a JudeanSamaritanIdumaeanIturaeanGalilean alliance.[3] The Judean (Jewish, see Ioudaioi) control over the wider region resulted in it also becoming known as Judaea, a term that had previously only referred to the smaller region of the Judean Mountains. During 73–63 BCE, the Roman Republic extended its influence into the region in the Third Mithridatic War, conquering Judea in 63 BCE, and splitting the former Hasmonean Kingdom into five districts. In 70 CE, Titussacked Jerusalem, resulting in the dispersal of the city's Jews and Christians to Yavne and Pella. In 132 CE, Hadrian joined the province of Judaea with Galilee to form a new province and renamed it Syria Palaestina, and Jerusalem was renamed "Aelia Capitolina". During 259–272, the region fell under the rule of Odaenathus as King of the Palmyrene Empire. Following the victory of Christian emperor Constantine in the Civil Wars of the Tetrarchy (306–324), the Christianization of the Roman Empire began, and in 326, Constantine's mother Saint Helena visited Jerusalem and began the construction of churches and shrines. Palestine became a center of Christianity, attracting numerous monks and religious scholars. The Samaritan Revolts during this period caused their near extinction. SOURCE: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestine was part of the Christian Eastern Roman Empire prior to the Muslim conquest
(COMMENT)

Yes, the Kingdom of Jerusalem changed hands so many times in the 12th Century that nearly every major power (except the Arabs of Palestine) could establish some claim historically during the medieval life and times of the Southern Levant.

It does not really matter in contemporary times. What does matter is what the Arab Palestinians want that will be reasonably and practically implemented. Out of their demands, what can actually be accomplished to secure a regional peace; one which is not dependent on the word or pledge of honor by the Arab.

What is reasonable and will keep the Jewish National Home intact and secure from hostile control, attack and annihilation.

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

Yes, that region of the world has flip-flopped so many times, it is a wonder that the sands are not stained red by all the blood spilt over it. Over that specific sliver of time, this became a reasonable depiction:

In the 330s BCE, Alexander the Great conquered the area now called Palestine, and the region changed hands numerous times during the wars of the Diadochi, ultimately joining the Seleucid Empire between 219 and 200 BCE. In 116 BCE, a Seleucid civil war resulted in the independence of certain regions including the minor Hasmonean principality in the Judean Mountains. From 110 BCE, the Hasmoneans extended their authority over much of the area, creating a JudeanSamaritanIdumaeanIturaeanGalilean alliance.[3] The Judean (Jewish, see Ioudaioi) control over the wider region resulted in it also becoming known as Judaea, a term that had previously only referred to the smaller region of the Judean Mountains. During 73–63 BCE, the Roman Republic extended its influence into the region in the Third Mithridatic War, conquering Judea in 63 BCE, and splitting the former Hasmonean Kingdom into five districts. In 70 CE, Titussacked Jerusalem, resulting in the dispersal of the city's Jews and Christians to Yavne and Pella. In 132 CE, Hadrian joined the province of Judaea with Galilee to form a new province and renamed it Syria Palaestina, and Jerusalem was renamed "Aelia Capitolina". During 259–272, the region fell under the rule of Odaenathus as King of the Palmyrene Empire. Following the victory of Christian emperor Constantine in the Civil Wars of the Tetrarchy (306–324), the Christianization of the Roman Empire began, and in 326, Constantine's mother Saint Helena visited Jerusalem and began the construction of churches and shrines. Palestine became a center of Christianity, attracting numerous monks and religious scholars. The Samaritan Revolts during this period caused their near extinction. SOURCE: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestine was part of the Christian Eastern Roman Empire prior to the Muslim conquest
(COMMENT)

Yes, the Kingdom of Jerusalem changed hands so many times in the 12th Century that nearly every major power (except the Arabs of Palestine) could establish some claim historically during the medieval life and times of the Southern Levant.

It does not really matter in contemporary times. What does matter is what the Arab Palestinians want that will be reasonably and practically implemented. Out of their demands, what can actually be accomplished to secure a regional peace; one which is not dependent on the word or pledge of honor by the Arab.

What is reasonable and will keep the Jewish National Home intact and secure from hostile control, attack and annihilation.

Most Respectfully,
R
Yes, that region of the world has flip-flopped so many times,...​

So true, however, it was relatively stable and peaceful during the Ottoman period. When Palestine was carved out after WWI, all of the people who lived there became Palestinian citizens. There is no evidence that that amicable relationship would not continue.

Then Britain landed with the Balfour Declaration in its pocket and fucked everything up big time. There has been nothing but death and destruction since.

I don't have anything to hide. I don't post on any other political site.

Really? You do not? Well, that not what you allude to here:

It Gets Even More Remarkable Page 39 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Let me go over to SinkorSwim and let them know that you are doing the same crap here. By the way, I have a different name there.

Kind of shakes down everything else about you, IMHO.

I suspected SinkorSwim was Phoeny's site. To confirm it was, I used that post as bait. He admitted he banned me (within a few hours) of registering. I guess you didn't quite catch the drift.
So basically, you lied and now you're trying to make excuses for it.

No, I did not post on Phoney's board. He banned me before I could. He can confirm it.

I am afraid I cant confim that at all as I do not have the power to an anyone from that board.
I can confirm that you made a post to the board on April 14 2015. as the logs for the board show. And that breva is listed as a member using your aol email address. I will not LIE to cover for you when you have LIED on here.

Now which is it Monte? You alluded that you posted there and even said, "Hint I go by a different user name there". And I can confirm that I do not see that Pheonall has any admin status there.

Like I said, your lies seem to know no bounds.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

So true, however, it was relatively stable and peaceful during the Ottoman period. When Palestine was carved out after WWI, all of the people who lived there became Palestinian citizens. There is no evidence that that amicable relationship would not continue.

Then Britain landed with the Balfour Declaration in its pocket and fucked everything up big time. There has been nothing but death and destruction since.

Thanks to the Arabs who started all the violence.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

HORSE APPLES the M.E. has always been a hotbed of mass murder, violence and atrocities at the hands of the muslims. The ottomans were no better and they massacred Jews, Christians and muslims as the mood took them.

The arab muslims agreed to the Balfour declaration when Mcmahon spelt out the proposals in his letters to the arab muslim shieks

Really? You do not? Well, that not what you allude to here:

It Gets Even More Remarkable Page 39 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Kind of shakes down everything else about you, IMHO.

I suspected SinkorSwim was Phoeny's site. To confirm it was, I used that post as bait. He admitted he banned me (within a few hours) of registering. I guess you didn't quite catch the drift.
So basically, you lied and now you're trying to make excuses for it.

No, I did not post on Phoney's board. He banned me before I could. He can confirm it.

I am afraid I cant confim that at all as I do not have the power to an anyone from that board.
I can confirm that you made a post to the board on April 14 2015. as the logs for the board show. And that breva is listed as a member using your aol email address. I will not LIE to cover for you when you have LIED on here.

Now which is it Monte? You alluded that you posted there and even said, "Hint I go by a different user name there". And I can confirm that I do not see that Pheonall has any admin status there.

Like I said, your lies seem to know no bounds.

He/she is caught every day in one lie or another, it is a wonder that the imam allows them to keep on posting

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

:eusa_doh::cuckoo:

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

What is reasonable is that the Christians and Muslims of Palestine, who were dispossessed by the European settlers, achieve what all other people colonized by the Europeans in the late 19th and 20th have achieved. Their freedom and independence from the hostile control of the colonizers.

He/she is caught every day in one lie or another, it is a wonder that the imam allows them to keep on posting

The iman probably encourages the half truth lies.

Of course they do, and if you notice the islamomorons all come out with the same propaganda on Saturday because they are given their orders on the Friday after the afternoon sermon.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

How can indigenous people resisting foreign settlers be accused of starting any violence? That's like claiming the native americans started the violence when they attacked the Spanish.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

1929 Hebron massacre because the Mufti spread a BLOOD LIBEL

1931 civil war because the mufti wanted to wipe out the Jews

and so the story goes on until the Jews formed defence groups that fought back against islamonazi oppression and violence.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

What is reasonable is that the Christians and Muslims of Palestine, who were dispossessed by the European settlers, achieve what all other people colonized by the Europeans in the late 19th and 20th have achieved. Their freedom and independence from the hostile control of the colonizers.

MORE ISLAMOMORON RACIST LIES. the muslims were the ones dispossessing the Christians and Jews until the Jews formed defence groups and fought back. And now they have their independence and National home that the arab muslims cant do anything about. So they form propaganda groups like yours that spew RACIST LIES

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

and so the story goes on until the Jews formed defence groups that fought back against islamonazi oppression and violence.
Are you still shoveling Israeli shit?

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

MORE ISLAMOMORON RACIST LIES. the muslims were the ones dispossessing the Christians and Jews until the Jews formed defence groups and fought back. And now they have their independence and National home that the arab muslims cant do anything about. So they form propaganda groups like yours that spew RACIST LIES
montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

How can indigenous people resisting foreign settlers be accused of starting any violence? That's like claiming the native americans started the violence when they attacked the Spanish.

How can they be indigenous when your own UN link shows that they were illegal immigrants in the main. So the Indigenous Jews are resisting and beating the foreign arab muslim land thieves and illegal immigrants aren't they

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Are you still shoveling Israeli shit?

Are you saying it was the Martians then that massacred the Jews ?

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

How can indigenous people resisting foreign settlers be accused of starting any violence? That's like claiming the native americans started the violence when they attacked the Spanish.​

Post of the day!

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Post of the day!

You mean

RACIST ISLAMOMORON LIE OF THE DAY

Forum List

Back