Do Palestinian Olive Tress have a right to exist??

kvetch

Devout UK Hindu-Jew
Oct 21, 2012
pune india
straight forward question

OLIVE BRANCHES ARE A SYMBOL OF PEACE

jewish thief settlers are destroying poor olive trees in their thousands

and it gets worse and worse every year

ITS PART OF THEIR PLAN TO DESTROY ALL PALESTINIAN AGRICULTURE, STEAL THE LAND
AND HERD THE PALS INTO BANTUSTAN GHETTOS LIKE GAZA

a few lovely israelis try and protect the trees and their owners

but not the IDF or the israeli govt

Olive trees can live to a ripe old age...100 years or so

SO THESE OLIVE TREES HAVE BEEN THERE LONGER THAN EITHER SETTLERS OR ZIO-THIEVES

Last edited:
I do not believe in olive trees-------I have never seen a map of olive trees-----therefore they do not exist If tinnie wishes to claim that there are olived trees on any location other than Arizona------he must provide a MAP

I do not believe in olive trees-------I have never seen a map of olive trees-----therefore they do not exist If tinnie wishes to claim that there are olived trees on any location other than Arizona------he must provide a MAP
Specifically, a 1948 map.

I don't believe anyone has ever wanted to stick their cock between your legs, even when you provided them with a map. :lol:

"Do olive trees have a right to exist?", sounds like a Bob Dylan song. :eusa_boohoo:

La la la la where have all the olives gone----long time passing----where have all the olives gone.......la la la la.....
la la la gone to martinis, every one

I don't believe anyone has ever wanted to stick their cock between your legs, even when you provided them with a map. :lol:
If you are that sex starved, Ima, why don't you peddle your wares in some seedy part of your town? Perhaps one of the bums lying in the gutter will take a liking to you and accommodate you.

If you are that sex starved, Ima, why don't you peddle your wares in some seedy part of your town? Perhaps one of the bums lying in the gutter will take a liking to you and accommodate you.

she does-----she uses her "LAP TOP" for appointments and sundry
unmentionable------'insertions'

iro, if you're talking about a vibrator, I bet yours goes limp just thinking about you shoving it in your dark, dry hole.

Housefly, how do you know about bums in the gutter, is that how you get sex?

La la la la where have all the olives gone----long time passing----where have all the olives gone.......la la la la.....
la la la gone to martinis, every one
hmmmmm..................

back away from troll fodder to rosie's maps, olives and martinis

what I understand tinnie to be sayin about maps relates to israel's refusal to accept any borders

in that case he equally refuses to acknowledge one inch of israeli territory as israel's either

as does hamas

the only party to the conflict that does have an official designated border is Abbas and the PLO; the 1967 borders and so does the Arab League............pity thay didn't do that in 1948 and for 50 years after ....

as for our olives; they are definitely God's chosen oil as long as its extra virgin

far lower rates of heart disease in all areas where they cook with pure olive oil

it doesn't fur up our arteries and kill us like the chemicalised oils do

so a glass of rosies extra virgin olive martinis to that!

Last edited:

Link?

iro, if you're talking about a vibrator, I bet yours goes limp just thinking about you shoving it in your dark, dry hole.

Housefly, how do you know about bums in the gutter, is that how you get sex?
Everyone knows that there are bums in the seedy parts of town. However, from the way you talk about sex like a man, I am beginning to wonder if you are a transgender and can't get out of the habit of talking like some man.

Olive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

roudy...your special olive link on a day of peace, nov 11th

"According to a recent scientific survey, there are dozens of ancient olive trees throughout Israel and Palestine, 1,600–2,000 years old.[34] Ancient trees include two giant olive trees in Arraba and five trees in Deir Hanna, both in the Galilee region, which have been determined to be over 3,000 years old,[34] although the credibility of the study that produced these dates has been questioned.[citation needed] All seven trees continue to produce olives.

Several trees in the Garden of Gethsemane (from the Hebrew words "gat shemanim" or olive press) in Jerusalem are claimed to date back to the time of Jesus.[35]"

but god didn't give the poor olives defence against ax or fire wieldin jewish settller vandals

probably OK against high kicks and hairdryers tho

Last edited:
Olive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

roudy...your special olive link on a day of peace, nov 11th

"According to a recent scientific survey, there are dozens of ancient olive trees throughout Israel and Palestine, 1,600–2,000 years old.[34] Ancient trees include two giant olive trees in Arraba and five trees in Deir Hanna, both in the Galilee region, which have been determined to be over 3,000 years old,[34] although the credibility of the study that produced these dates has been questioned.[citation needed] All seven trees continue to produce olives.

Several trees in the Garden of Gethsemane (from the Hebrew words "gat shemanim" or olive press) in Jerusalem are claimed to date back to the time of Jesus.[35]"

but god didn't give the poor olives defence against ax or fire wieldin jewish settller vandals

probably OK against high kicks and hairdryers tho
So, the olive trees date back to when ancient ancestors of the Jews currently there were living in the land? Very interesting. Then came the Muslim savage invading Jihadists and they sacked not only Jerusalem, but all the olive trees, and every living thing as well. Since when do Muslims who have very little regard for human life, including their own kids, care about OLIVE TREES? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

Israel says "No" to olive branches and "Yes" to mushroom clouds?

"Vienna: Attempts to find Arab-Israeli common ground on banning weapons of mass destruction from the Mideast have failed, and high-profile talks on the issue have been called off, diplomats said on Saturday..."

"The meeting — to be held in Helsinki, Finland, by year’s end — was on shaky ground since it was agreed to in 2010 by the 189 member nations of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty. Its key sponsors were the US, Russia and Britain, but they said such a meeting was only possible if all countries — especially Israel — agreed to attend."

Mideast nuke talks called off | GulfNews.com

Proof that Pali supporters usually suffer from mental illness.

It is sad to see Israel destroy the holy land.

It is sad to see Israel destroy the holy land.
With no small amount of help from the US government and corporations like Caterpillar and Hewlett-Packard.

Forum List

Back