Do not vote for Hillary Clinton.

Remember this. Everything has a price and that price will come due at some point......

..and .there shall, in that time, be *rumors* of things going astray and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.

Great until the last paragraph wear you inexplicably disparaged France and Norway.
Yes.

American brainwashing. It's like when you get bible bashed. It's all awesome till they get to the end and say, " and this proves the existence of God" without it having any context with the preamble whatsoever
I now see what you mean. It seems we might have given the boy too much credit ….. too soon. His initial OP was a right beauty (sans the last paragraph, as you very rightly pointed out) but he hasn't responded to the comments we've made. It could be that he's got a secret agenda and he isn't quite ready to reveal it. Maybe he's waiting for the first salvos to be fired? Lord knows we didn't ambush him or force his back to the wall. So why hasn't he put us right, if putting us right is the correct thing to do? I think there's a bone buried somewhere nearby ….. and he's worried that if he speaks up we might discover its' location.
j012662102.gif

Could it be plagiarism we're dealing with, do you think?
It's a very centrist view.
I'd call it an uninformed view. All he had to do is have a look at Norway's record of achievement. But I guess he was relying on his copy & paste job to take care of the loose ends he created with his own words in the last paragraph.

Great until the last paragraph wear you inexplicably disparaged France and Norway.
Yes.

American brainwashing. It's like when you get bible bashed. It's all awesome till they get to the end and say, " and this proves the existence of God" without it having any context with the preamble whatsoever
I now see what you mean. It seems we might have given the boy too much credit ….. too soon. His initial OP was a right beauty (sans the last paragraph, as you very rightly pointed out) but he hasn't responded to the comments we've made. It could be that he's got a secret agenda and he isn't quite ready to reveal it. Maybe he's waiting for the first salvos to be fired? Lord knows we didn't ambush him or force his back to the wall. So why hasn't he put us right, if putting us right is the correct thing to do? I think there's a bone buried somewhere nearby ….. and he's worried that if he speaks up we might discover its' location.
j012662102.gif

Could it be plagiarism we're dealing with, do you think?
It's a very centrist view.
I'd call it an uninformed view. All he had to do is have a look at Norway's record of achievement. But I guess he was relying on his copy & paste job to take care of the loose ends he created with his own words in the last paragraph.

I'm a free lance writer. No need to copy and paste.

I'm a free lance writer. No need to copy and paste.
Could be, but then why haven't you addressed the discrepancies - particularly your comments about Norway and France. You name the two as though they are inferior to what you call an 'exceptional, thriving and vibrant middle class middle America', and that the inferior Franco-Norwegian political and educational system will curtail your 'freedom'. You further hint that the Democratic/Clinton doctrine is heading in that direction, as though it is a foregone conclusion. These notions are extremely uninformed and I wonder how it is that you've come to believe it to be true.

I have no faith in either party. I won't vote for either candidate as I don't trust what they say or what they may do. I find neither party is for the poor, the working or the middle class. They are the rich, looking out for the rich, writing the laws for the rich and throwing bones to the rest of us to gather the votes. Is their an answer on how to get out of this mess?

I have no faith in either party. I won't vote for either candidate as I don't trust what they say or what they may do.
I understand.

Is their an answer on how to get out of this mess?
I think you've already found it. Your method (just here above) ought to be everyone's method. There's your answer. It will take a long time but it will work ...... unless you're in favour of an armed revolution. No, I'm sure you're not.

France and Norway are generally regarded to be social democracies. Nothing was said about inferiority only that the United States has a different history. Hillary Clinton is part of the cabal headed by Saul Alinsky, a man who advocated the destruction of a society from within its own ranks. Civilizations don't die by murder, they die by suicide-Arnold Toynbee.

France and Norway are generally regarded to be social democracies. Nothing was said about inferiority only that the United States has a different history. Hillary Clinton is part of the cabal headed by Saul Alinsky, a man who advocated the destruction of a society from within its own ranks. Civilizations don't die by murder, they die by suicide-Arnold Toynbee.
In that case we are back to basics. Hillary Clinton is no more capable of formulating a 'social-democratic' principle/idea than Bush Bay Jr. can find Irak on the world Atlas. So, let's go back to your OP: Hillary is a useless living creature. I never contested that. But neither she nor Trump are going to make any decisions any time, anyway. They are both destined to be replacements for Bush Bay Jr's appendage. Look, Obama came to light with all of the best qualifications. He made a brave intro but was stifled and eventually ended up what you see today. That's all there is. There is no more to American politics than that. That's as good as it gets.

Generally this late in an election year if you ask someone how they will vote they give a definite answer. But this year the responses are vague and ambiguous. This is very unusual and not good news for the incumbent party. It means that voters are going to enter the booth with a fifty/fifty mentality. The two candidates have such high negatives that voters are going to vote against one. But that mentality is a powerful indicator and the incumbent party has a record to vote against. The coming debates could have some effect but unless one candidates implodes, the non incumbent party should win.

Forum List

Back