Do Joos believe in Armegeddon?

I pity you for the upbringing you have suffered, I hope you learn to love yourself.

I was raised in the Assemblies of God (palin and swaggerts church) till the age of 16 when I rebelled and claimed my right to decide for myself.

Narcissism is not one of my strong points.

Of Course the Jewish religion does not believe the New Testament. Jesus either never existed or was nothing more than a rebellious religious leader of a Jewish congregation that threatened the established religious powers.

First off I'm assuming you're talking Joos, as in Jewish, not Joos as in latino accent going 'Hey joos guys!' :funnyface:

Well... let's do a little logic.

The Jews are waiting for the messiah to show up and save them in every way and punish those who have come against them. Jesus wasn't that guy. Therefore they're still waiting.

But that's just my thinking.

I pity you for the upbringing you have suffered, I hope you learn to love yourself.

I was raised in the Assemblies of God (palin and swaggerts church) till the age of 16 when I rebelled and claimed my right to decide for myself.

Narcissism is not one of my strong points.

Decision making and thread starting aren't strong points either.

I am watching the 'Quiet man' they are about to have the famous fight.:lol:

I am watching the 'Quiet man' they are about to have the famous fight.:lol:

"g'way, ya traitor, ya"

great movie.

marquess of queensbury rules, too.

Thats the one, Sean Thornton (Duke Wayne )is pouring his heart out to the Vicar and is mulling over whether to fight Danaher (Maclaglen).BAH...ad break:evil:

Forum List

Back