Christian families expelled from Jerusalem!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The judaisation of the City is targeting christians also,
many christians homes in the old city are destroyed and razed by bulldozers
Jerusalem: authorities order demolition of Christian homes on Independent Catholic News
The Jerusalem Inter-Church Centre has learned of new house demolition orders against at least four Christian families living inside the old city of Jerusalem where local Churches accommodate more than 500 homes for Palestinian families.

today there are about 20 families evicted :doubt:

World Council of Churches (WCC) has slammed zionists and called to stop settlements

World Council of Churches (WCC): Israel should revoke expansion of illegal settlement 24Nov09

647e4d3e6941c20d36779d9b5808a6f4.jpg

Jerusalem: authorities order demolition of Christian homes on Independent Catholic News
The Jerusalem Inter-Church Centre has learned of new house demolition orders against at least four Christian families living inside the old city of Jerusalem where local Churches accommodate more than 500 homes for Palestinian families.

World Council of Churches (WCC) has slammed zionists and called to stop settlements

World Council of Churches (WCC): Israel should revoke expansion of illegal settlement 24Nov09

Excuse me--Does not Jerusalem belong to the Jews? Is not the purpose of Israel is to provide Jews, and only the Jews, a homeland?

All I can say to those Christians is "Get to packing" Move to America--the homeland of Christians!!

Excuse me--Does not Jerusalem belong to the Jews? Is not the purpose of Israel is to provide Jews, and only the Jews, a homeland?

All I can say to those Christians is "Get to packing" Move to America--the homeland of Christians!!

of COURSE you do.

:rolleyes:

Anyone care to venture a guess how his opinion would change the second America acted in kind and began purging itself of jews?

Since when Jerusalem is considered jewish? how a minority has the right to control the city and evict native citizens?

I don't know that US should be a refuge for christians, do you mean that christians has the right to raze Brooklyn and expell joos outside US? :cuckoo:

These homes seem to be for so called "palestinians". It seems like the church wants to get involved in the arab-Israel conflict.

"The Jerusalem Inter-Church Centre has learned of new house demolition orders against at least four Christian families living inside the old city of Jerusalem where local Churches accommodate more than 500 homes for Palestinian families."

Israel is a jewish country, and jerusalem is the capital of the jewish homeland.

This paragraph says it all:

"One of the Church leaders bitterly criticize the different treatment given to Jewish settlers inside the city wall where they are granted permits for expanding and renovating the properties under their control."

They are not jewish settlers. This is the capital of the jewish homeland.

Are these so called palestinians, Israeli citizens? Have they served in the IDF? Have they protected the country? Do they pay taxes?

Interesting too:

"Housing inside Jerusalem has been a burden for all Palestinian families. With an extremely difficult process and impossible permit system coupled with the high cost of living in Jerusalem, building or having one’s own apartment is becoming a dream"

Awwww. It's so unfair that jerusalem has a high cost of living:eusa_hand: I guess Israeli citizens should subsidize those trying to destroy the countly by giving them prime Israeli real estate, in the Israeli capital, just to make things fair. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Since when Jerusalem is considered jewish? how a minority has the right to control the city and evict native citizens?

I don't know that US should be a refuge for christians, do you mean that christians has the right to raze Brooklyn and expell joos outside US? :cuckoo:

Since jerusalem is the capital of the jewish homeland of Israel? :cuckoo:

only sionazis and evangelist bigots consider jerusalem as jewish capital!!!

nor European commission nor WH nor Russia consider jerusalem as jewish capital; none has the right to destroy homes and expel native citizens to build crappy settlements.

according to B'tselem there would be a new settlement in jerusalem in al-Walajah Village plus in addition to 300.000 settlers in the City
B'Tselem - East Jerusalem - 29.10.09: Plan for new settlement in Jerusalem

nor European commission nor WH nor Russia consider jerusalem as jewish capital; none has the right to destroy homes and expel native citizens to build crappy settlements.

according to B'tselem there would be a new settlement in jerusalem in al-Walajah Village plus in addition to 300.000 settlers in the City

Ok here is a test.

Jerusalem is the capital of which country? Ireland, Italy, France, or Israel? Bing bing. Israel.

I don't care what Russia thinks. Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel.

As much as I dislike Obama this is what he said

Obama strongly backs Israel in first speech since record win - CNN.com

Obama said, "Any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognized and defensible borders. Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided."
Any Israeli citizen can live anywhere they want in Israel.

The article itself makes little sense

1) it says that the church operates homes for abotu 600 palestinians in jerusalem

2) then it complaints that it's hard to obtain a permit

3) Then it further complains about the living costs of jerusalem

Can illegals just come and stay in the US without going through proper procedure?

IMO they have rights when they participate in the draft, and defend the country, like the normal Israeli citzens do.

Here is a beautiful song about jerusalem.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlIJOAZ1pak[/ame]

Ok here is a test.

Jerusalem is the capital of which country? Ireland, Italy, France, or Israel? Bing bing. Israel.

Obama said, "Any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognized and defensible borders. Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided."

1) it says that the church operates homes for abotu 600 palestinians in jerusalem

Can illegals just come and stay in the US without going through proper procedure?

IMO they have rights when they participate in the draft, and defend the country, like the normal Israeli citzens do.

your statements is hoax, it's just your wild imagination...
this speech was given as candidate in Aipac just to chat up zionist moguls.
as president, Obama think that Jerusalem is not capital of "israel"
Obama promises Arabs Jerusalem will be theirs

Ok here is a test.

your statements is hoax, it's just your wild imagination...
this speech was given as candidate in Aipac just to chat up zionist moguls.
as president, Obama think that Jerusalem is not capital of "israel"
Obama promises Arabs Jerusalem will be theirs

Yeah your article quoting PA officials is really authoritative, especially the anonymous ones :cuckoo:

This is Obama exact quotation. The speech was hoax? It didn't exist? The transcript is falsified? The camera actually had a dummy instead of Obama? How exactly is that a hoax?

Any speech that a politician gives is in front of a political group of some sort.

Transcript: Obama's Speech at AIPAC : NPR

"Let me be clear. Israel's security is sacrosanct. It is non-negotiable. The Palestinians need a state that is contiguous and cohesive, and that allows them to prosper — but any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognized and defensible borders. Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided. "

Last edited:
This is all irrlevant. The fact is that Jerusalem is and will remain Israel's undivided capital.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl-GHERR9hM&feature=fvw[/ame]

Okay I guess reading comprehension is an issue for you.

No where in what you posted does Obama contradict what he said.

Why don't you copy and paste where you think he does. Posting headlines is not proof, especially from Palestinian blog sites. Direct quotes from Obama is proof.

It's kind of moot anyway. Despite what anyone thinks should occur it is the capital if israel.

It's guarded by Israels forces and political decisions regarding it are made by Israel.

I could care less if the Arabs like it.

The only debate is what it's future may be. I doubt Israel will ever give up it's historic and eternal capital .

However to deny that it's currently israels capital is to deny reality.

Last edited:
Israel is a totally racist and apartheid nation that's backed by the UN and America.

Can you imagine if there was a nation that said: were are only for christians or we exist only for whites.

People would go crazy!!!

But yet, Israel says we exist only for one religion and one people.

And people accept this racist BS as though it is normal with no problem.

Blah blah blah. There are also Israeli Arabs who serve in the Israeli military and are part of the Israeli parliament.

That is much more than Arab countries do for Jews.

According to US law jerusalem is the capital fo Israel.

Bush Signs Bill Recognizing Jerusalem As Israeli Capital

Bush Signs Bill Recognizing Jerusalem As Israeli Capital

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

U.S. President George W. Bush said U.S. policy regarding Jerusalem "has not changed" even though he signed a bill Congress passed last week that recognizes the city as Israel's capital.
...The new legislation makes the same demand for moving the embassy but also adds three mandatory provisions that change the way the United States treats the city. In all U.S. government documents listing countries and their capitals, Jerusalem must be identified as the capital of Israel. Also, the U.S. consulate in Jerusalem must be supervised by the U.S. ambassador to Israel in order to receive funding. Currently, there is a U.S. consul general in Jerusalem who deals mainly with Palestinians. Lastly, U.S. citizens born in Jerusalem can claim Israel as their birthplace in official U.S. documents.

Last edited:

of COURSE you do.

:rolleyes:

Anyone care to venture a guess how his opinion would change the second America acted in kind and began purging itself of jews?

Can I guess Shogun? PLEEASSEE!!

Forum List

Back