Do Hillary supporters understand their opposition?

Actually, I don't. And I've asked this question before here, and never got any good answers. Trump supporters aren't even marginally aware of exactly why they hate Hillary so much. They just let right wing media tell them what they're supposed to think and who they're supposed to hate -- facts be damned.

Actually, I don't. And I've asked this question before here, and never got any good answers. Trump supporters aren't even marginally aware of exactly why they hate Hillary so much. They just let right wing media tell them what they're supposed to think and who they're supposed to hate -- facts be damned.

Well this would be the bullshit statement of the year. But it certainly is evidence that the Trump supporters understand perfectly why the media drones support Hillary, while the Hillary supporters have no clue what is going on.

Well this would be the bullshit statement of the year. But it certainly is evidence that the Trump supporters understand perfectly why the media drones support Hillary, while the Hillary supporters have no clue what is going on.

No, they don't. They don't have the slightest idea. They just repeat what they're told, as all muppets do.

No, they don't. They don't have the slightest idea. They just repeat what they're told, as all muppets do.

That's you assertion, and it's false. Not surprising you would be wrong getting your information from the likes of Hillary.

Well if you didn't damn the facts then maybe you would know the answer to your question.

That's you assertion, and it's false. Not surprising you would be wrong getting your information from the likes of Hillary.

Look, here's the thread I started a while back. Got a whole lot of nuthin' from the Trumpers.

Conservatives: Can You Articulate Why You Hate Hillary Clinton?

Look, here's the thread I started a while back. Got a whole lot of nuthin' from the Trumpers.

Because there is nothing to like.

I do not despise her ways any worse than I do Obama's. Not even.

Hate is not the right word, but you libs love to tell us we hate people. It is what they do criminally and deceitfully that harms our nation is what we hate. We also hate being lied to and the media giving it all a free pass. We hate the way this nation is now and where it's heading. We hate the liberal ideas and schemes that make everything worse. And we are not keen on Hillary's past, very disconcerting.

Hate is not the right word, but you libs love to tell us we hate people. It is what they do criminally and deceitfully that harms our nation is what we hate. We also hate being lied to and the media giving it all a free pass. We hate the way this nation is and heading. We hate the liberal ideas and schemes that make everything worse. And we are not keen on Hillary's past, very disconcerting.

So, in other words, you hate her. Thanks. Got it.

Seem like the first response already has a decent one sentence summary. Maybe the problem is not the comments but the one who reads them...

Now could you stop attempt hijacking my thread.

Look, Hillary invented Alt Right on 8/25/16, and since then there's a million Progressive posts with that stupid phrase. Prior to the day Hillary invented it, you don't find one single post using that phrase. Progs are a hive minded collective. All they "understand " is to faithfully repeat whatever they're told

Hate is not the right word, but you libs love to tell us we hate people. It is what they do criminally and deceitfully that harms our nation is what we hate. We also hate being lied to and the media giving it all a free pass. We hate the way this nation is and heading. We hate the liberal ideas and schemes that make everything worse. And we are not keen on Hillary's past, very disconcerting.

So, in other words, you hate her. Thanks. Got it.

No, in other words, when I mention talking to a jackass bears no fruit, I am referring to you personally.

Forum List

Back