'They Planned To Get Away With It.'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“This is a cheryl special. Know you love her, but this stuff is like her Achilles heal. [sic] Or kryptonite. she just can't say no to this shit. Why didn't they get this stuff out like 18 months ago? So crazy,” Tanden wrote.

“Unbelievable,” Podesta replies.

“I guess I know the answer. They wanted to get away with it,” Tanden said, urging that Clinton turn over the emails to the National Archives immediately."

Clinton adviser: ‘They wanted to get away with it’ on private email setup
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Like with every other scandal, Hillary just thought she was above the law and would get away with it.

Lord love a duck but you people are stupid. THIS???? is your smoking gun??? It's not even empty dripping water pistol.

What exactly were they "getting away with"?. There was nothing illegal about Hillary's server, or even uncommon. W had a private server in the WHITE HOUSE, and he erased over 50,000 emails without turning ANY of them over to the Archives.

Rules have changed since Hillary left office to make private servers no longer possible.

I know you dolts think that email is highly sensitive national security stuff, but it's not. It's mostly exchanges of inter-office gossip or information. Nothing damning or sensitive is put in emails.

I know you dolts think that email is highly sensitive national security stuff, but it's not. It's mostly exchanges of inter-office gossip or information. Nothing damning or sensitive is put in emails.

Then why destroy 33,000 of them after a subpoena was issued, including those marked [c]lassified?

This nation has been willing to destroy this nation with the democrats ideology and weakness, because the citizens in some dark corners within society, have made tremendous gains in their beliefs and belief systems, and they think that a Trump presidency will roll back the numbers along with the idiot judges who have made so much possible for them. They have no proof of this, but instead they feel safer with the panderer who even if lying to them, does give them hope that they can keep the bull crap going.....Hillary will give them the store while leaving it unattended. "Whose minding the store" will be a very common saying once again, and it will be for most of her reign of power if she somehow eeks this out.

Forum List

Back