Do FOX Viewers Believe FOX News?

Depends on who you are watching if you are watching Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, or Neil Cavtuo you are getting conservative spin and talking points as they are conservative opinion host. If you are watching Chris Wallace, Bret Bair, or Shannon Bream you are getting real news from serious journalist but you have to be able and willing to separate the opinion people from the news people.
Chris Wallace is a hack....Less watchable than Hannity, and that's no mean feat.
Chris Wallace is a liberal puke, just like his Daddy.

Really, how can you sit there and believe that garbage? And no, MSNBC is no better. But really, do you guys watch it and think it’s not being slanted?
We should complain about Fox? When CBS NBC ABC CNN and MSNBC all lie for democrats? Even the wire services are supporting OPENLY the democrats.
Maybe you should switch sides to avoid humiliation.
The only thing humilating is your stupidity in believing the biased slanted news from those services, they don't even hide it anymore.

Really, how can you sit there and believe that garbage? And no, MSNBC is no better. But really, do you guys watch it and think it’s not being slanted?

I don't watch Fox News. I do watch one host on Fox Business News and that is Lou Dobbs. I like and trust his guests. I like Tucker's views but don't watch the show. I like Greg Kelly on Newsmaxtv.com. And I like Liz Wheeler on OAN but don't watch that either anymore. YouTube carries clips of the shows I like and I watch them occasionally. I basically know how and why I feel about political issues but like to keep up on current events so I tune in to two anchors a day. Mainly, I try to avoid altering my calm. ;)

Do Fox viewers agree with Hannity?

"President Donald Trump has defended the protesters in Michigan who demonstrated against the state stay-at-home order with semiautomatic rifles.
But one very unlikely person is disagreeing with him: Fox News’ Sean Hannity, one of the network’s most partisan Trump supporters and a commentator with a long history of coronavirus trutherism."

Hannity supported the protest. He did not support bringing firearms to the protest. The truth is, he didn't break with Trump at all.

Most of the time, there is little news.

They report what someone said and then filter it for or against them depending on what side they are on.

I can't watch Sean Hannity....he drives me insane.

How can news not be slanted nowadays? The entertainment factor supersedes the need for factual information and covering news topics of importance. The news looks more like a soap opera every day. Its the female producers thats what it is.

But Fox Noise doesn't do News. They just use the word in the logo.

News has no entertainment factor. News is dry and emotionless. Commercial mentality is what demands the emotion factor. That's why they do what they do. It's all about the money.

Depends on who you are watching if you are watching Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, or Neil Cavtuo you are getting conservative spin and talking points as they are conservative opinion host. If you are watching Chris Wallace, Bret Bair, or Shannon Bream you are getting real news from serious journalist but you have to be able and willing to separate the opinion people from the news people.

And that defines it, right there. You can't "agree or disagree" with News, you can only do that with opinion. News is just the plain facts -- who, what where and when, not why. If the news says it's raining, that's not up for debate.

We should complain about Fox? When CBS NBC ABC CNN and MSNBC all lie for democrats? Even the wire services are supporting OPENLY the democrats.
Maybe you should switch sides to avoid humiliation.
The side you are on represents chaos as we see in many nations of the world. People are slowing down the traditional nuclear family way of living. And that is the lowest price way of raising families. We need to improve that and stop uplifting single parent families. This is not a condemnation of anyone in that situation. But there are many who put themselves in that way or did not try to remain in a traditional marriage due to modern Progressive agendas. Having children is a responsibility. Progs do not put them on top of the agendas to rear. They are used as an agenda to further goals.

To me, anyone can be full of it. All that a person can really do is pick a station and see what is being acknowledged these days.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back