Do FOX Viewers Believe FOX News?

How can news not be slanted nowadays? The entertainment factor supersedes the need for factual information and covering news topics of importance. The news looks more like a soap opera every day. Its the female producers thats what it is.

Really, how can you sit there and believe that garbage? And no, MSNBC is no better. But really, do you guys watch it and think it’s not being slanted?
I don't believe any media outlet.
They exist to provide fodder for comic relief.
The fact is that you have to have your own network of family and friends to get the most honest information possible.

Weeknights are pretty much okay, although heavy-handed at times.

The rest of the week they might as well be MSNBC.

Really, how can you sit there and believe that garbage? And no, MSNBC is no better. But really, do you guys watch it and think it’s not being slanted?
What garbage? Be specific what claim did you see made on Fox News that was 'garbage'? I can provide about a thousand 'garbage' claims made on CNN or MSNBC. You claim Fox is garbage, let's see it.

What garbage? Be specific what claim did you see made on Fox News that was 'garbage'? I can provide about a thousand 'garbage' claims made on CNN or MSNBC. You claim Fox is garbage, let's see it.
You beat me to it.

Do Fox viewers agree with Hannity?

"President Donald Trump has defended the protesters in Michigan who demonstrated against the state stay-at-home order with semiautomatic rifles.
But one very unlikely person is disagreeing with him: Fox News’ Sean Hannity, one of the network’s most partisan Trump supporters and a commentator with a long history of coronavirus trutherism."

Depends on who you are watching if you are watching Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, or Neil Cavtuo you are getting conservative spin and talking points as they are conservative opinion host. If you are watching Chris Wallace, Bret Bair, or Shannon Bream you are getting real news from serious journalist but you have to be able and willing to separate the opinion people from the news people.

"President Donald Trump has defended the protesters in Michigan who demonstrated against the state stay-at-home order with semiautomatic rifles.
But one very unlikely person is disagreeing with him: Fox News’ Sean Hannity, one of the network’s most partisan Trump supporters and a commentator with a long history of coronavirus trutherism."

And your point is what? Unlike the left, we on the other side are not collectivists. I disagree with other conservatives all the time, yes even Trump. We recognize and respect individualism. You clowns are raving tribalists.

____

I watch and I believe.

Brett Baier and Martha McConnell are Journalists---and damn fine ones. Cite one lie you claim they have told.

Others, like Hannity, Carlson---as on other Networks are Partisan---they give Opinions. Like Maddow.

CNN does not distinguish, by which I mean to say---they all pretend to be Journalists but in fact, they are all Partisans.

Tucker Carlson is the best of all the Partisans---he is actually more of a Independent or Libertarian.

If you have been watching Maddow, Lemon, Amy Vanderbilt's boy, or that turd Blitzer, and particularly that proven liar and pompous ass Brian Williams---you are an expert on Garbage---but are incapable of recognizing Truth, Reason or Rational Thinking.

Matter of perspective, I suppose. You no doubt found Christine Blasey Ford's 37 year old tale about a college party perfectly reasonable and think Tara Reade is full of shit. This would be because you have to be both a Hypocrite and a Dumb-Ass to be a Democrat.

_______

Depends on who you are watching if you are watching Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, or Neil Cavtuo you are getting conservative spin and talking points as they are conservative opinion host. If you are watching Chris Wallace, Bret Bair, or Shannon Bream you are getting real news from serious journalist but you have to be able and willing to separate the opinion people from the news people.
Chris Wallace is a hack....Less watchable than Hannity, and that's no mean feat.

Unlike you and your ilk, for many other Americans there exists a very clear and bolded dividing line between good and evil. Of course, Fox News has nothing do with that. Like every MSM outlet Fox serves the thinking man solely as entertainment—a contradiction to your fantasies of the modern caveman. Because you clearly stand south of that aforementioned bolded line, you must be fed daily by MSNBC, CNN and the rest. I am certain of one thing: your daily outrages depend on it.

Chris Wallace is a hack....Less watchable than Hannity, and that's no mean feat.
Depends on what your looking for.

Hannity is not NEWS. Nor is Tucker or Laura or any of the other opinion and such programs. Meanwhile places like CNN and MSNBC tout there talk shows as REAL News.

We should complain about Fox? When CBS NBC ABC CNN and MSNBC all lie for democrats? Even the wire services are supporting OPENLY the democrats.
Maybe you should switch sides to avoid humiliation.

Neil Cavuto is no Trump fan and fails to check his sources. Chris Wallace is worse than his dad Mike was. Much more extreme left.

Forum List

Back