Do Democrats Appear "Too Insane/Out Of Touch" To Run Government?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
From:Vast majority of Americans support DACA, oppose wall
You asshats go with that.

Shutting down the government to reinstate a program your orange buddy ended, and you morons blame Democrats.

Well it is the democrats' fault after all that the government is so red in the first place. After all, dems forcing girls and women to share their private hygiene areas with deranged males in 2016 kind of screwed the dems with their pragmatic, no bullshit middle base. It's a sign of how far gone democrats in general look mentally anyway. That they couldn't even calculate accurate polling within their own ranks on such a perverse and objectionable threat to womenfolk; nevermind what their spinning minds say "ought to be cool"...it's what's ACTUALLY cool with middle dems.

Anyone that far off the mark on just basic common sense cannot be trusted to run government. So even if you're one of the rare middle dems who doesn't have a stake in the game of having a daughter, wife, niece, girlfriend or mother at risk in their bathrooms and showers thanks to dems, just the sheer grotesque miscalculation of what sane people will and won't tolerate means that the collective "mind" of democrats is not capable of running a complex system of government like we have. Pay attention to this, because it's real...

And they say Trump shows signs of being unhinged! Well, frankly he does, but even as unhinged as purplish voters in 2016 clearly saw him to be, they STILL preferred him over democrats for all the reasons I just stated. "Too far" is apparently a phrase way-left democrats, consumed with judicial activism, fascism thereby in their favor, became blind to how their own base actually feels. In 2016 their middle bloc spoke up and said "yeah, you're fucking crazy, fuck that."

Trump may be a pussy grabber fantasizer out and about. But giving him a free pass to enter a woman's locker room if he "identifies female" that particular day would be a bad idea...yes democrats?

Your personal obsession with gays and trannies has very little impact on the 2016 election. You’re projecting your mania on the rest of the electorate.

Also, Silhouette voted for Hillary b/c Trump was too pro-gay. She spent a great deal of time saying how gay issues where going to harm him, but now she is claiming it helped him. :lol:

Also, Silhouette voted for Hillary b/c Trump was too pro-gay. :lol:
That's absolutely true. Between the two, Trump was bragging about letting men use women's restrooms at Trump Tower. Hillary was tersely silent on the matter and in fact blew up at her gay campaign manager as soon as she found out she lost. Hillary Clinton physically attacked Robby Mook and John Podesta after she realized she lost to Donald Trump Robby Mook, official forced-on-Clinton ear-whisperer for the LGBT cult, got the brunt of her ire when her predictable defeat rolled in on the wire. Who Is Robby Mook? And Why Should We Care? | HuffPost

in 2007, Mook became involved in Hillary Clinton’s shocking campaign loss to Barack Obama and was underlyingly laying the groundwork for his eventual appointment eight years later as Hillary’s campaign manager.

An interesting tidbit I didn’t know: Mook is alleged to be the “first openly gay manager of a Presidential campaign.” I’m not sure how open Mook has really been about this fact. It is certainly relevant.

Yep, it was relevant all right.

She knows why she lost. It didn't hurt Trump though because the right kept a lid on that men-in-ladies'-room-at-Trump-Tower story. The left for some reason didn't run with it. If they had, they'd have gained back more of those 1/3 Rust Belt dems that they lost to Trump. But as it happens, the boys in girls' locker rooms mandate Obama forced on their middle base was the sequoia giant redwood tree that broke the camel's back.

You just cannot manage to be more out of touch with basic, regular people than to force their daughters to share locker rooms and showers, restrooms ect. where they disrobe, with deranged boys. The only thing that could be worse than forcing those regular voters to do that would be forcing them to accept drugging children then leading them to have their genitals amputated in a perverse adult-imposed delusion/sexual tweak Frankenstein project...

Oh...wait.... Boy In California Being Drugged With Hormones Violates Criminal Law There

Last edited:
The Rust Belt’s biggest concern were jobs, the economy, and, national security in 2016. Not trannies or the fact that Hillary’s campaign manager was a poof.

TrumpEconomyDemocrats.jpg

Some think the Democrats do a better job.

Under Bill Clinton for sure. But he wasn't really a full on democrat. More of a middle guy. So was Hillary until gay Robby Mook started whispering in her ear.

The Rust Belt’s biggest concern were jobs, the economy, and, national security in 2016. Not trannies or the fact that Hillary’s campaign manager was a poof.

Sure. Obama ordering mid-year 2016 that schools must let deranged boys use girls' locker rooms etc had no impact whatsoever on Rust Belt dem votes.

Sure. Obama ordering mid-year 2016 that schools must let deranged boys use girls' locker rooms etc had no impact whatsoever on Rust Belt dem votes.

I didn't say it had "no impact whatsoever" on the Rust Belt. I said it had very little impact. Gays and trannies may be the sun in your universe, but us folks in the Rust Belt mostly cared about the economy, jobs, and, national security. The people in my region simply do not share your personal obsessions with gays and trannies. That makes you upset, but who gives a shit?

They don’t just appear too insane, they ARE too insane. You can hear it in their irrational screaming, you can hear it in their lies, you can see it in their actions, you can see it in how out of touch with reality they are.

I didn't say it had "no impact whatsoever" on the Rust Belt. I said it had very little impact. Gays and trannies may be the sun in your universe, but us folks in the Rust Belt mostly cared about the economy, jobs, and, national security. The people in my region simply do not share your personal obsessions with gays and trannies. That makes you upset, but who gives a shit?
So you're saying deranged boys (let alone just normal ones) in girls locker rooms in school, for the most part, just barely read on parent's registers in the Rust Belt?

:lmao:

Got any others? Could use a good chuckle today.. I can guarantee you with the Rust Belt/middle dems you are most absolutely misreading the base on this one particular issue. But go ahead, have another Robby Mook whisper in all your candidates' ears. Would like to see even more conservatives in Congress this year.

So you're saying deranged boys (let alone just normal ones) in girls locker rooms in school, for the most part, just barely read on parent's registers in the Rust Belt?

Got any others? Could use a good chuckle today..

What I am saying is that you’re projecting your personal obsessions on Rust Belt voters...again. We mostly cared about jobs, economy, and, national security. Not trannies and gay marriage.

Also, The epicenter for trannies in bathrooms in 2016 was North Carolina and that Governor lost his reelection bid. lol

What I am saying is that you’re projecting your personal obsessions on Rust Belt voters...again. We mostly cared about jobs, economy, and, national security. Not trannies and gay marriage.

Also, The epicenter for trannies in bathrooms in 2016 was North Carolina and that Governor lost his reelection bid. lol

Even if I was projecting an alleged obsession on Rust Belt voters, that doesn't change the fact that girls in school forced to share their locker rooms/showers etc. with deranged boys courtesy of dem policies had a MASSIVE effect on middle dem voters. You claiming that earth-shattering school policy change (without any debate from alarmed parents) had "little or no impact" on middle dem votes is beyond absurd. It is in fact calculated and crafted lying. It's acute dishonesty that you've become famous for at the cruel expense of the democratic party. This type of "in your face" LGBT fascism is what's going to kill the democrats.

Is your real name Robby Mook by any chance? :popcorn:

Even if I was projecting an alleged obsession on Rust Belt voters, that doesn't change the fact that girls in school forced to share their locker rooms/showers etc. with deranged boys courtesy of dem policies had a MASSIVE effect on middle dem voters. You claiming that earth-shattering school policy change (without any debate from alarmed parents) had "little or no impact" on middle dem votes is beyond absurd. It is in fact calculated and crafted lying. It's acute dishonesty that you've become famous for at the cruel expense of the democratic party.

According to NBC News: Over the final 100 days of the election, Trump made a total of 133 visits to Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, Michigan and Wisconsin. How many of those appearances did he mention trannies and gays?

One of us is famous for acute dishonesty around here and it isn't me. On that accord, you take the cake, the cookies, and, the whole bakery.

Also,
58177a15150000d804530d10.jpeg

:lol:

Your personal obsession with gays and trannies has very little impact on the 2016 election. You’re projecting your mania on the rest of the electorate.

*Another* of Sil's obsessive anti-LGBT threads? We're well past 50 threads now, with literally *thousands* of pages of insane anti-gay conspiracy rants and bizarre pseudo-legal gibberish.

Is this where Sil tells us again about the 'gay mafioso' kill teams that murder children to garner sympathy for LGBT issues? Or tells us how the Pope was 'blackmailed by the gays'?

Or starts babbling about the 'infancy doctrine' again?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

*Another* of Sil's obsessive anti-LGBT threads? We're well past 50 threads now, with literally *thousands* of pages of insane anti-gay conspiracy rants and bizarre pseudo-legal gibberish.

Is this where Sil tells us again about the 'gay mafioso' kill teams that murder children to garner sympathy for LGBT issues? Or tells us how the Pope was 'blackmailed by the gays'?

You were gone for a while if I recall correctly. I think we are in the seventies or so now. I stopped counting, though.

You were gone for a while if I recall correctly. I think we are in the seventies or so now. I stopped counting, though.

70 threads? Holy shit. Her compulsive obsession with gay people has completely dominated her entire life.

Forum List

Back