DNC Fundraises Off Florida Shooting

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Well, all is far in love and war I suppose.

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) is using Wednesday’s mass shooting that left 17 people dead to ask for campaign donations.

The DNC on Thursday sent out an emotional email, signed by DNC chair Tom Perez, asking supporters to sign a petition telling Congress that “it’s past time to take action to address our country’s gun violence epidemic.”

Anyone who signs the petition, which requires giving the DNC your email address and zip code, is re-directed to a donation page asking for money to “help Democrats take on the gun lobby.”

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) is using Wednesday’s mass shooting that left 17 people dead to ask for campaign donations.

The DNC on Thursday sent out an emotional email, signed by DNC chair Tom Perez, asking supporters to sign a petition telling Congress that “it’s past time to take action to address our country’s gun violence epidemic.”

Anyone who signs the petition, which requires giving the DNC your email address and zip code, is re-directed to a donation page asking for money to “help Democrats take on the gun lobby.”
Of course they did. Let no dead body lie unless you can get a few bucks out of it. What was it Emanuel said? Oh yeah. never let a crisis go to waste.

Since the GOP won’t even address gun control after this tragedy, you’re damn right the Dems have a major issue to crush the repukes with this fall.
Trump/ GOP are spineless and negligent in not protecting our most cherished citizens, our children.

Since the GOP won’t even address gun control after this tragedy, you’re damn right the Dems have a major issue to crush the repukes with this fall.
Trump/ GOP are spineless and negligent in not protecting our most cherished citizens, our children.
You go ahead and run on that cupcake.

Well it was a bit of a provocation on my part, though I think it is a little too soon to ask for cash, they did this during the campaign if I recall and even CNN thought it was bad taste, I forget the event but it was after a tragedy.

I have wanted to be fair post election but the constant attacks on Trump and the government by the Democrats and media has turned me along with so many others outright defensive. The alt-left, anti cop, anti-military, anti-American, anti-Israeli, anti-capitalism ideology of some doesn't run well, and then you see this Russian investigation with the intention by some (not all in the party) to impeach a duly elected president.

Meh. Why can't they be the Democrats of old? Where basic premises of what it meant to be American meant something, noone can say Trump is some far right GOP, so why are there so many far left infiltrating the Dems?

Big difference in looking into Gov. mishandling and going after NRA members sticking up for the 2nd amendment.

And Pence did the same thing tonight at a fundraiser in San Antonio. But he is Repub so it is all good, I know how the game goes.

Show us where he used this tragedy to ask for money.

And Pence did the same thing tonight at a fundraiser in San Antonio. But he is Repub so it is all good, I know how the game goes.

Forum List

Back