DNC choses Milwaukee over Miami and Houston as site of 2020 convention

They had it Charlotte, NC. NC has been red ever since.

Sorry, this state ain't "red". It's purple.

Perhaps you're thinking of South Carolina. There's a reason we have a wall between the states. :cuckoo:
I live in NC and agree with you about us being purple. Our cities are definitely blue but many of the counties are red. I live close to Winston Salem and we are definitely blue. The next county over from me is filled with many really red rednecks who were almost 100% tramp supporters. They have big pickups and have the American flag mounted on one side of the bed, and the Confederate flag mounted on the other side.
Well, there are a few people who are just over the county line who don't support tramp and they are my friends. But for the most part, the rest of the county isn't like them. That's just one county in NC. When you get up in the mountain counties, Avery and Watauga, are blue too. But Surry and Stokes are red.
I love the fact that we have the best of both worlds here. One hour to the mountains, and three hours to the ocean. We are working on becoming blue too. And, it looks promising.

this is their path to win the midwest, my friends!

Milwaukee hopes to shed 'Rust Belt' label as DNC's host city
But Hillary claimed she stayed away from Wi because these people were all deplorables.

Oh really.

--------- Link?
Got a brain? Hillary never campaigned once in Wi.

Got literacy? I axed you a question.
You asked a stupid question to which you already knew the answer, she considered them to be deplorables. Hillary considered everyone who wouldn't vote for her to be a deplorable.

this is their path to win the midwest, my friends!

Milwaukee hopes to shed 'Rust Belt' label as DNC's host city
But Hillary claimed she stayed away from Wi because these people were all deplorables.

Oh really.

--------- Link?

You asked a stupid question to which you already knew the answer, she considered them to be deplorables. Hillary considered everyone who wouldn't vote for her to be a deplorable.

NO, you posited a stupid ass-ertion that you can't back up. And you just now laid another one. I put it in bold because I know you'll never figure it out.

Matter of fact even if you could back it up, it would make no sense at all.

Last edited:
They had it Charlotte, NC. NC has been red ever since.

Sorry, this state ain't "red". It's purple.

Perhaps you're thinking of South Carolina. There's a reason we have a wall between the states. :cuckoo:
I live in NC and agree with you about us being purple. Our cities are definitely blue but many of the counties are red. I live close to Winston Salem and we are definitely blue. The next county over from me is filled with many really red rednecks who were almost 100% tramp supporters. They have big pickups and have the American flag mounted on one side of the bed, and the Confederate flag mounted on the other side.
Well, there are a few people who are just over the county line who don't support tramp and they are my friends. But for the most part, the rest of the county isn't like them. That's just one county in NC. When you get up in the mountain counties, Avery and Watauga, are blue too. But Surry and Stokes are red.
I love the fact that we have the best of both worlds here. One hour to the mountains, and three hours to the ocean. We are working on becoming blue too. And, it looks promising.

Yep, I agree. I'm in WNC and I live here by choice, not by birth. My area voted for Bernie in the primary.

You see an occasional Stars and Bars around here but I suspect they're not aware that the Confederacy was not real popular around here.

Oh really.

--------- Link?

NO, you posited a stupid ass-ertion that you can't back up.

Matter of fact even if you could back it up, it would make no sense at all.
It makes perfect sense. Hillary never campaigned in Wi, and that doesn't make sense unless she had already written them off as deplorables, i.e., someone who wouldn't vote for her.

Forum List

Back