DNC Chair Candidate: My Job Is To Tell White People When To Shut Their Mouths

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

Democrats, please, please, PLEASE, make this woman your chairman!!!

THIS is why the Democrats have lost almost all power at the state and federal level.

AND they have NOT learned their lesson, because if they had, the other Democrats on the stage would have frowned or expressed some sort of disapproval when she said this, but THEY DID NOT.

This is now MAINSTREAM DEMOCRAT THINKING that white people are second-class citizens in America today.

THIS is why the Democrats have lost almost all power at the state and federal level.

AND they have NOT learned their lesson, because if they had, the other Democrats on the stage would have frowned or expressed some sort of disapproval when she said this, but THEY DID NOT.

This is now MAINSTREAM DEMOCRAT THINKING that white people are second-class citizens in America today.

She's actually talking about equality. But then who'd be surprised when the right get pissy at a woman talking about equality huh?

She's a perfect fit for the job.

If she's hired, does she get an new set of white robes with pointy hoods? Or does she have to use her old ones? :ack-1:

She's actually talking about equality. But then who'd be surprised when the right get pissy at a woman talking about equality huh?
You're an idiot and deserve to follow morons like her.

Democrats used to hate black people, now they hate white people. This isn't progress, it's still hate.

So your idea of equality is to tell people to shut their mouths based on the color of their skin? I guess this is the old "some people are more equal than others".

Another Democrat Racist...

Ignorance on display is priceless..

So your idea of equality is to tell people to shut their mouths based on the color of their skin? I guess this is the old "some people are more equal than others".

No, it's not.

What she said at the beginning is that that "it makes me sad that we're even having this conversation", which underpins everything she is saying. The reason she feels the need to say this stuff is because there is prejudice. What she's talking about by telling white people to shut up is that Democrats say they're not prejudiced but this might not be the case, hence why she might need to tell them to shut up.

Where she is wrong is that all people can be prejudice. I personally wouldn't have gone off on the line she took and just blaming white people for this. However she does have a message. It's easy to pick up on the soundbite and beat it, and I think she needs to think more about this and see it from other angles. But the point she is making is still a valid one, even if she doesn't it in the wrong way.

I agree. Please for the love of all things holy give this stupid bitch the job. She's earned it, she's the most qualified, she has the perfect message. Please make this happen.

No, it's not.

What she said at the beginning is that that "it makes me sad that we're even having this conversation", which underpins everything she is saying. The reason she feels the need to say this stuff is because there is prejudice. What she's talking about by telling white people to shut up is that Democrats say they're not prejudiced but this might not be the case, hence why she might need to tell them to shut up.

Where she is wrong is that all people can be prejudice. I personally wouldn't have gone off on the line she took and just blaming white people for this. However she does have a message. It's easy to pick up on the soundbite and beat it, and I think she needs to think more about this and see it from other angles. But the point she is making is still a valid one, even if she doesn't it in the wrong way.
Confirmed idiot

No, it's not.

I started laughing at this video after the first 2 or 3 sentences she uttered. Black lives matter, this statement is apparently open for debate in the dem party, therefore white people have failed. The rest is borderline unintelligible.

Thankfully we have the God-Emperor at the WH, who has assumed the job of telling racists when to shut up.

No, it's not.

I started laughing at this video after the first 2 or 3 sentences she uttered. Black lives matter, this statement is apparently open for debate in the dem party, therefore white people have failed. The rest is borderline unintelligible.

No, if you think it's "unintelligible" then you are probably not using your brain. Like I said, she could have done it in a different manner and she needs to think about everyone. However she does make points that need to be made.

What point? That ideas are only valid if they come out of the mouth of some one with the correct skin color? The woman is a babbling idiot. She'll fit in nicely with the left wing identity politics.

The only ones not treating women as equals are the democrats.....they don't pay them the same as they pay men, and the democrats don't hire minorities for their staff positions........but nice lie....

Forum List

Back