DNC - 1st Night Rating (1-5 with 5 being the best)

Rate DNC Night 1 (1-5 with 5 as best)

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 2 16.7%

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
your choice

I know it's all BS - and in the end really it doesn't matter.
But, information can still be found in BS. I may not watch it, who knows..... my opinions, thoughts etc. change with the wind.
If there is something better on, I'll probably skip it. I would not vote for her even if she offered me $1 million personally

Conventions blow. Same ole tired 'American Dream, Jobs, Education' speech. Nothing original. The only one who's remotely interesting is Donald Trump. His speech was somewhat original. Conventions should be very short affairs. Just Nominate the Candidate already. Then move onto November.

Rich people acting riled up that are already riled up.
Sheep bleating to candidates and party supporters that already have their vote.
It is shameless....

The survey might have included an option such as "Irrelevant, since political conventions are nothing more than a bunch of wild-eyed partisans gathering to jerk each other off and spout out about fifty tons of pure, unadulterated, transparent, insulting bullshit for a few days".

Something like that.

Meh, I gave it a 3, but then again, I get entranced watching the clothes washer gyrate back and forth, lol.

Rich people acting riled up that are already riled up.
Sheep bleating to candidates and party supporters that already have their vote.
It is shameless....

Same ole tired rehashed speeches. The Conventions drag on way too long. I don't watch em. However, i'll admit i did check out Trump's speech. I thought it actually had some originality. That's very rare.

It twas fabulous!! Splenderiferous!! Stupendemonious!! I loved it!! Wonderous!! Supercalafragalisticespialedocious!! Antidisestablishmentarianism!!

Just kidding!!

I didn't watch....(and I didn't vote in the poll)

:thup:

Forum List

Back