America reacts to Clinton cash

She's such an outlier with regard to this in our political system isn't she.

Meaning what?

It is the entire system that is the problem, not the personalities.

Totally lame excuse to cover for the Clinton's enormous crimes.

No, not at all, sorry you can't envision anything else but partisanshit, that's exactly how we got here and why it will persist.

"Partisan shit." I guess this is your next attempt at a lame excuse.

Meaning what?

It is the entire system that is the problem, not the personalities.

Totally lame excuse to cover for the Clinton's enormous crimes.

No, not at all, sorry you can't envision anything else but partisanshit, that's exactly how we got here and why it will persist.

"Partisan shit." I guess this is your next attempt at a lame excuse.

You want to focus on Clinton, I want to focus on Clinton and all the others too. That's your problem with me.

Meaning what?
Meaning how much is dumb Donald getting from Sheldon Adelson?

You sound like an obama clone.

At the national prayer breakfast when ISIS was torturing and murdering Christians by the scores week after week --- what was Obama's speech?

(paraphrase) "Now Christians need to get off their high horses because they had the Crusades and slavery."

Hillary and Bill and Barack are guilty as sin over high crimes and cowardly ways. So since that is all indefensible divert the subject towards others.

Meaning what?

At the national prayer breakfast when ISIS was torturing and murdering Christians by the scores week after week --- what was Obama's speech?

(paraphrase) "Now Christians need to get off their high horses because they had the Crusades and slavery."

Hillary and Bill and Barack are guilty as sin over high crimes and cowardly ways. So since that is all indefensible divert the subject towards others.

Clearly you felt the need to move away from the funding argument you painted youself into a corner on.

Clinton cash
Trump Billionaire

the irony sizzles

Self-professed billionaire based on what he "feels" the value of his name is. We wouldn't know his actual worth given that dumb Donald is the first presidential candidate in about four decades to refuse to release his tax returns.

You just want them so Democrats can scour them for talking points you'll mindlessly repeat. Why should Trump play that game?

Meaning what?

Nice deflection. I understand you have no response to fact. You can go write to faux news and ask what they want you to make up

Clinton cash
Trump Billionaire

the irony sizzles

Self-professed billionaire based on what he "feels" the value of his name is. We wouldn't know his actual worth given that dumb Donald is the first presidential candidate in about four decades to refuse to release his tax returns.

You just want them so Democrats can scour them for talking points you'll mindlessly repeat. Why should Trump play that game?

Thanks for that. My day was feeling irony deficient.

Clinton cash
Trump Billionaire

the irony sizzles

Thanks for that. My day was feeling irony deficient.

How is that? The irony that I oppose Trump and Hillary because they are the same animal? How is that irony?

Meaning what?

Clearly you felt the need to move away from the funding argument you painted youself into a corner on.

I guess I lost another one???

On the other hand, at this stage I would NEVER expect you to take on tough questions, just find a related "out" to make it look like you care or are fair.

Don't care much how criminal Hillary and Bill are do you?

Don't care how big of an Islamic terrorist sympathizer obama is do you? So even though I brought it up looking for a response, you can weasel out of that because it was not the prime topic. So of course you will run from it.

Meaning what?

Nice deflection. I understand you have no response to fact. You can go write to faux news and ask what they want you to make up
I don't deflect one thousandth as much as you and your democrats and secular pals do on a regular basis.

Did Trump do something underhanded ? I beleive you. Never bothered to read about it yet. Ok. Trump has some problems, agreed. So what do you want me to do about it ---- vote for the Wicked Witch of the West?

Forum List

Back