Diversity Kills: White Woman And Her Four Year Old Killed By Black Boyfriend For Being Disrespected

Blacks feel "disrespected" all of the time. They react violently in return. Then they wonder why civilized society thinks they are violent thugs. This black thug violently tortured and killed two people, but remembeered to take the candy with him.

Charged: Patrick Fowler confessed to killing mother, daughter in Milwaukee
Husband-Kills-Wife-and-Kids-on-Father%E2%80%99s-Day-in-Tragic-Murder-Suicide-small-2.jpg

Husband Kills Wife and Kids on Father’s Day in Tragic Murder-Suicide

A Virginia man shot his wife and two children in tragic murder-suicide on Father’s Day.

According to police spokesperson Elizabeth Caroon, the investigation indicated Jernigan, a 35-year-old electrician, shot his two-year-old son Seth, nine-year-old stepdaughter Alexis Kellas and 30-year-old wife Renotta before turning the gun on himself. Jernigan and Alexis were found dead inside the house; Renotta stumbled out of the front door and collapsed on the lawn and Baby Seth, whose crib was covered in blood, was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Blacks feel "disrespected" all of the time. They react violently in return. Then they wonder why civilized society thinks they are violent thugs. This black thug violently tortured and killed two people, but remembeered to take the candy with him.

Husband-Kills-Wife-and-Kids-on-Father%E2%80%99s-Day-in-Tragic-Murder-Suicide-small-2.jpg

A Virginia man shot his wife and two children in tragic murder-suicide on Father’s Day.

According to police spokesperson Elizabeth Caroon, the investigation indicated Jernigan, a 35-year-old electrician, shot his two-year-old son Seth, nine-year-old stepdaughter Alexis Kellas and 30-year-old wife Renotta before turning the gun on himself. Jernigan and Alexis were found dead inside the house; Renotta stumbled out of the front door and collapsed on the lawn and Baby Seth, whose crib was covered in blood, was pronounced dead at the hospital.

I'm curious what the ratio is. I actually know 3 different women, all beaten by their black boyfriends. By the way, it's not the race that's the problem. Foreign born don't seem to have this problem, as near as I can tell.

• Banned
Blacks feel "disrespected" all of the time. ....

And you start a dozen whine and bitch and cry posts every week here, hypocrite.
Black people must be exposed for their savagery. Young White girls must be forewarned not to participate in interracial relationships or they'll eventually wind up like the victim in the OP or Nicole Simpson.

...Young White girls must be forewarned not to participate in interracial relationships.....

Are you scared, spineless? Maybe "young girls" and women of any age will enter into any relationships they want, and maybe it's none of your fucking business.

Black people must be exposed for their savagery. Young White girls must be forewarned not to participate in interracial relationships or they'll eventually wind up like the victim in the OP or Nicole Simpson.
While it's common that blacks beat up their white women, it is by no means universal. My neighbors were an interracial couple and she beat him up every day.

I don't know how cops deal with seeing this kind of shit day in and day out. Cops have a front row seat on all the worst of humanity's scumbags and villains, and all the innocents who die at their hands.

...Young White girls must be forewarned not to participate in interracial relationships.....

Are you scared, spineless? Maybe "young girls" and women of any age will enter into any relationships they want, and maybe it's none of your fucking business.
Nope. They need to be warned about the dangers of dating black men, and Asians too!

White people used to protect their women from minorities like me. Now they don't and I married one. I love to tell every white supremacist I see.

White people used to protect their women from minorities like me. Now they don't and I married one. I love to tell every white supremacist I see.

Ah, the way I see it, people get generally what they deserve.

Like I said before, all three of the girls I knew who shacked up with a minority guy, ended up beaten. People warned them over and over. So the way I see it, when everyone tells you "this is a bad idea, and you will get hurt" and they respond
"Screw you! Woman power! Equality! I'm can make my own choices!"..... :dig: I kinda think they dug their own hole, and when they fall into it, that's their deal. Of course these same chicks later start screaming about needing more protections from the government, and more social programs for single mothers..... and when I say no, they call me uncaring. Well... equality, woman power, you can do what you want, but you are not entitled to my paycheck.

Assuming the white woman can read... The statistics are there for all to see. If white women want to choose a black man as her mate then the consequences are on her. She gets what she deserves for her stupid choice.

Ah, the way I see it, people get generally what they deserve.

Like I said before, all three of the girls I knew who shacked up with a minority guy, ended up beaten. People warned them over and over. So the way I see it, when everyone tells you "this is a bad idea, and you will get hurt" and they respond
"Screw you! Woman power! Equality! I'm can make my own choices!"..... :dig: I kinda think they dug their own hole, and when they fall into it, that's their deal. Of course these same chicks later start screaming about needing more protections from the government, and more social programs for single mothers..... and when I say no, they call me uncaring. Well... equality, woman power, you can do what you want, but you are not entitled to my paycheck.
I've never beaten my wife or even made her afraid for any reason. Maybe this is nothing more than unfounded, racially based fears.

Forum List

Back