Diversity forces everything into the gutter

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I used to hang out with my hispanic friends in my late teens and they would always try to introduce me to their way of life. I bought into the 'diversity' bullcrap back then and it wasn't until I realized that diversity just kind of lowered the standards of everyone because you had to accept everything that minorities think is so great that isn't. A good example is Chicano music. To me, it was chicks with fat asses singing mexicanized country music. if that is your thing then so be it but I found it stupid and not as good as real country music.

The other thing is is that I had to lower my conversational intelligence just so I can speak with half of them. The minute I said anything intelligent is the minute I realized I was not one of them and they seem to get upset. It was like they were telling me check your white privilege and sound as stupid as all of us.

Also, of this particular set of mexican friends, half were like rapist. I'm not shitten anyone on this because their attitudes about sex and women came out of the 1970s rape talk. Did I have to tell them that just because a girl wore something provocative doesn't mean she wanted to get raped. I'm convinced one of them did rape a girl by one of the stories he told me but I didn't say anything because of diversity. I honestly hate hanging out with most minorities because of that to this day.

Diversity just seems to lower the standards of everything. It is like white wrappers. Imagine if black musicians had to diversify their industry and allow more white wrappers in. How much would wrap music suck? Can you say 'white and nerdy'?

It's just like when the schools had interacial bussing, liberals were hoping that the ways of the White children would rub off on the brown and black children.

Diversity is our greatest strength. Nature itself favors diversity.

To liberals homosexuality is considered diversity, but it is clearly unnatural, just like the forced integration of different races

'Diversity forces everything into the gutter'

...or in a body bag...

I used to hang out with my hispanic friends in my late teens and they would always try to introduce me to their way of life. I bought into the 'diversity' bullcrap back then and it wasn't until I realized that diversity just kind of lowered the standards of everyone because you had to accept everything that minorities think is so great that isn't. A good example is Chicano music. To me, it was chicks with fat asses singing mexicanized country music. if that is your thing then so be it but I found it stupid and not as good as real country music.

The other thing is is that I had to lower my conversational intelligence just so I can speak with half of them. The minute I said anything intelligent is the minute I realized I was not one of them and they seem to get upset. It was like they were telling me check your white privilege and sound as stupid as all of us.

Also, of this particular set of mexican friends, half were like rapist. I'm not shitten anyone on this because their attitudes about sex and women came out of the 1970s rape talk. Did I have to tell them that just because a girl wore something provocative doesn't mean she wanted to get raped. I'm convinced one of them did rape a girl by one of the stories he told me but I didn't say anything because of diversity. I honestly hate hanging out with most minorities because of that to this day.

Diversity just seems to lower the standards of everything. It is like white wrappers. Imagine if black musicians had to diversify their industry and allow more white wrappers in. How much would wrap music suck? Can you say 'white and nerdy'?

Why don't you define "diversity" before posting your screed? How about this:

The condition of having or including people from different ethnicities and social backgrounds.

That has, in fact, been the strength of America's unique "melting pot." (People coming together to form a stronger whole.)

Unfortunately, this term has been hijacked by the Left in this country to mean almost the opposite: Americans breaking apart to form isolated identity groups in conflict with one another.

In my personal experience growing up in Southern California in the 50's and 60's, I considered "Mexicans" to be the same as any other ethnic group (e.g., Italians): Their grandparents often spoke a language other than English and their mothers were good cooks. The concept of "La Rasa" had not yet been invented.

My, how we have "progressed" since then.

You will never be able to change the way the blacks and browns behave

Why don't you define "diversity" before posting your screed? How about this:

The condition of having or including people from different ethnicities and social backgrounds.

That has, in fact, been the strength of America's unique "melting pot." (People coming together to form a stronger whole.)

Unfortunately, this term has been hijacked by the Left in this country to mean almost the opposite: Americans breaking apart to form isolated identity groups in conflict with one another.

In my personal experience growing up in Southern California in the 50's and 60's, I considered "Mexicans" to be the same as any other ethnic group (e.g., Italians): Their grandparents often spoke a language other than English and their mothers were good cooks. The concept of "La Rasa" had not yet been invented.

My, how we have "progressed" since then.
Horseshit. White anglsaxon protestants made America great.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back