Disgusting

treason.jpg

Just more partisan lies.

Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

Doesn't help the Republican position

It will take a lot of money to set up an ID system that passes Constitutional muster. Free ID at registration is the simplest method, but many counties, throughout the US, cannot afford to implement such a project.

Why would an ID have to be free? It can't be free since the taxpayer will always pay for it.

Disallowing the foreign national vote is "rigging" in Newspeak.

The constitution does not allow for any foreign national influence at all. But, Dems WANT that. Holder will even try to toss his weight around to break the Constitution.

A federal judge told Holder to pound sand when he tried to prevent Florida from purging non-citizen voters.

That ignorant asshole holder smelled up Houston the other day appearing at the convention of idiot racist twits...... he whined about Texas and their decision on the logic of voter I.D....... you needed 2 photo I.D,s to get into the lousy fucking speech!!!! An intelligent person couldn't make this up. I would have paid money to have seen a sink hole develop and swallow that entire convention center. Dickheads!

By the way, you also need a fucking photo I.D. to get into the stinking Department Of Justice!!!!!!

You know what? IF Romney deserved to win, he would be able to do so without having shit like that done on his behalf.

You assume he meant preventing legitimate voters from voting when in fact he was specifically referring to putting a stop to voter FRAUD. And everyone knows it -except you apparently. You just attach a link regarding made up phony stats about how having a certain skin color means you just can't figure out how to get a valid id and have the balls to pretend he was referring to that! Does that pass for logic in your world or what? It is a link contending in this day and age there are legitimate voters by the tens of thousands who manage to rent apartments, houses, drive cars, buy booze and cigarettes, open bank accounts, cash a check, collect welfare, food stamps, social security or a myriad of other government entitlements -all without EVER possessing a single valid ID. BULLSHIT. And BULLSHIT on the phony, contrived made up stat written by some political ideologue. It is NOT believable, sorry. The very claim that MINORITIES are just too stupid and too incompetent to figure out how to get a valid ID -is both insulting and racist. This is exactly the same kind of thing Democrats said about blacks when they owned them -they were like children and couldn't expect to live up to the responsibilities of a white man! Now it is both Hispanics and blacks who just can't be expected to actually be RESPONSIBLE and have a valid ID on them! (Even though they engage in the very same activities I do that requires valid ID) Only whites and Asians have been able to handle that responsibility? Because apparently poor WHITES are still getting valid ID -it is ONLY minorities Democrats are claiming just can't be expected to take on that kind of responsibility! This is the very same Democrat soul killing paternalistic racism they have always wallowed in.

If illegals voted Republican and Democrats were the victims of voter fraud instead of the beneficiaries and perpetrators -their screeching about how people have a greater right to make sure their vote isn't stolen and diluted by fraud is greater than the "right" for illegals to walk into polling stations and cast a ballot could be heard from shore to shore. And they would be demanding a near Berlin wall at the border instead of flinging open the doors to illegals -and then insisting valid ID isn't necessary to prevent the MILLIONS of illegals Republicans made it even easier to enter and stay -from also voting. What is it with Democrats who think other people are just SO dumb they won't be able to see what they are really up to with first doing all they can to flood the country with illegals and then make sure they can vote without any problem whatsoever.

Understand this -I have a greater right to expect government to protect my vote from being stolen or diluted by fraud than anyone -ANYONE - has a "right" to expect everyone else to just take their word for it that they have a right to cast a vote. If they do have a right to vote -ID protects THEIR vote from being diluted by fraud as well right along with mine. If they don't, I expect them and those who wanted them to vote to throw hissy fits, temper tantrums, bitch and moan, wail and gnash their teeth about how in an age where you can't go three days without having to produce ID for something -they exist entirely off the grid with zero ID whatsoever. Yeah, right.

ALL rights comes with responsibilities -ALL. And please, no one insult our intelligence by insisting NO voter fraud is taking place when no one has to prove they have a right to vote! How the hell would you know, huh? When no one has to prove they have the right to vote -then you do realize it also means you will never NEVER catch anyone voting illegally. DUH! Which is the REAL reason Democrats are RABID about insuring it remains as easy as possible to commit fraud -their specialty. The ENTIRE point of Dems fake "outrage" over the push for voter ID is their intent to protect their ability to commit fraud as easily as possible. There is no right to commit fraud, no right to make my vote vulnerable to fraud. Protect EVERYONE'S vote -VOTER ID TO VOTE! PERIOD!

Hell -- aren't Republicans all rich enough to buy themselves a 2nd registration? Maybe the Koch Bros can buy ya a couple.

Who owns all those 2nd homes? Rich evil Republicans -- calling it in on absentee ballots from the Poconos and voting in Manhattan..

We gotta get the Dems worried about REPS committing fraud.. THEN --- govt will have to it's PRIMARY job..

Last edited:
What's amazing to me is how brazen Dems are in admitting that 10% of the PA vote is probably fraudulent.

It will take a lot of money to set up an ID system that passes Constitutional muster. Free ID at registration is the simplest method, but many counties, throughout the US, cannot afford to implement such a project.

Why would an ID have to be free? It can't be free since the taxpayer will always pay for it.

Free to the recepient. Anything else is, in fact, a poll tax.

No. It isn't. Not "in fact," and not at all.

It is just one of the costs associated with living.

You can't walk around naked on city streets, either. So, by your logic, the poor impoverished voter who is brutally oppressed by the requirement that he walk to the polling booth is being forced to pay a "poll tax" by virtue of the fact that he/she is burdened with the cost of buying clothing.

You can't walk around naked on city streets, either. So, by your logic, the poor impoverished voter who is brutally oppressed by the requirement that he walk to the polling booth is being forced to pay a "poll tax" by virtue of the fact that he/she is burdened with the cost of buying clothing.

Well, one has to do with your right to vote and the other one has to do with your right to walk around the streets naked. People who can take their blinders off for .00005 seconds can see the difference...I'm betting thats too high a wall for you to climb.

You used to be so level headed....what happened?

Well, one has to do with your right to vote and the other one has to do with your right to walk around the streets naked. People who can take their blinders off for .00005 seconds can see the difference...I'm betting thats too high a wall for you to climb.

Wrong. BOTH have to do with your right to vote.

If you can't walk on a city street naked, then unless you can buy some clothing, you can't go out to vote.

Exactly the same thing.

And in our land, where there are some folks (like foreigners) who are not permitted to vote in OUR elections, there is no discernible way to prevent that common sense law from being broken unless we set up some kind of system that makes it possible to identify who IS eligible to vote and who is not.

Ahhh the sweet injustice for the former president by his own party.

[WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Attorneys for Texas on Thursday cited the appearance of former President George W. Bush's name on a list of Texas residents who would supposedly be ineligible to vote in the state under a law requiring voters to show photo identification as evidence a Harvard University study of the measure was deeply flawed.

Attorneys for Texas say study of voter ID law flawed - Yahoo! News

Ahhh the sweet injustice for the former president by his own party.

[WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Attorneys for Texas on Thursday cited the appearance of former President George W. Bush's name on a list of Texas residents who would supposedly be ineligible to vote in the state under a law requiring voters to show photo identification as evidence a Harvard University study of the measure was deeply flawed.

Attorneys for Texas say study of voter ID law flawed - Yahoo! News

He actually MIGHT have been ineligible to vote in Texas during the 8 years his primary residence was in Wash DC.. Means nothing.. Except SOMEONE was on their toes making sure Ole George didn't vote for himself TWICE!!!

Libs not only targeting dead people, now they're lobbying the dead pet constituency. Sure, nothing to see here...move along.

Nonprofit targeting Democratic-leaning voting blocs sends dogs, dead people voter forms | Fox News

I don't know how it happened, but my friend once got a call from a dating service for her dog. She said he couldn't come to the phone and that he was a dog. The guy on the other end of the phone gave her a lecture about judging people based on their appearance. :lol:

Libs not only targeting dead people, now they're lobbying the dead pet constituency. Sure, nothing to see here...move along.

Nonprofit targeting Democratic-leaning voting blocs sends dogs, dead people voter forms | Fox News

I don't know how it happened, but my friend once got a call from a dating service for her dog. She said he couldn't come to the phone and that he was a dog. The guy on the other end of the phone gave her a lecture about judging people based on their appearance. :lol:

That's funny!

If you can't walk on a city street naked, then unless you can buy some clothing, you can't go out to vote.

Exactly the same thing.

And in our land, where there are some folks (like foreigners) who are not permitted to vote in OUR elections, there is no discernible way to prevent that common sense law from being broken unless we set up some kind of system that makes it possible to identify who IS eligible to vote and who is not.

:confused:

Voter ID - which is going to allow Gov. Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania - done," Turzai told the crowd, which burst into applause, as he listed legislative accomplishments under GOP control.

You know what? IF Romney deserved to win, he would be able to do so without having shit like that done on his behalf.

And what "shit" might that be?

Exactly the same thing.

If you remember Terral...Liability is beginning to channel him. I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the same compound out in Montana or Nevada or somewhere. All kidding and smack aside, I worry about his mental health. I think his self-imposed exile coming up after Obama wins will be the best thing for him.

Exactly the same thing.

If you remember Terral...Liability is beginning to channel him. I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the same compound out in Montana or Nevada or somewhere. All kidding and smack aside, I worry about his mental health. I think his self-imposed exile coming up after Obama wins will be the best thing for him.
You are aware that Holder tried to get an injunction against Florida to prevent them from purging foreign nationals from voter rosters?

Get informed. The Dems WANT foreign nationals voting. And, no surprise because they have little desire to be constitutional.

No conspiracy, moron. Just reality.

Exactly the same thing.

I don't believe I was here for Terral. I'm just coming up on a year.

Forum List

Back