Discussion of the Austrian School

which is as high as the rate ever got during the great republican depression ithat started in 1929. By comparison, the ue rate never got higher than 10% in the us during the great republican recession of 2008.

This is the type of shit that lets a sane person know who they are dealing with. Anyone that actually believes with any sincerity, that these depressions were the results of republicans, is a hyper-partisan hack.

So, Remedial, Dotcom, Krugman and Derp2three, you guys, and all of those just like you are peas in the same hack pod. If we're all lucky, you'll suffocate in your hyper=partisan, moronic, pod. Now that is hoping!

which is as high as the rate ever got during the great republican depression ithat started in 1929. By comparison, the ue rate never got higher than 10% in the us during the great republican recession of 2008.

This is the type of shit that lets a sane person know who they are dealing with. Anyone that actually believes with any sincerity, that these depressions were the results of republicans, is a hyper-partisan hack.

So, Remedial, Dotcom, Krugman and Derp2three, you guys, and all of those just like you are peas in the same hack pod. If we're all lucky, you'll suffocate in your hyper=partisan, moronic, pod. Now that is hoping!
Now, now, now step. Only if you keep your head in the bat shit crazy con web sites (which you do) would you believe that either the great republican depression of 1929 or great republican recession of 2008 were anything but republican creations. Saying otherwise wakes you look like what you are: a partisan hack.
But thanks for proving my points about con tools. So, is ignorance bliss, me boy??

Last edited:
Again, any moron who insists that the US depressions in the last 100 years are due to either party in particular, is a hack. An ignorant hack that strips themselves of any economic debate merits for using hyper-partisan politics to try and explain a complex economic event.

That's why you're insane, and like a mushroom. You live in the dark and feed on shit.

Again, any moron who insists that the US depressions in the last 100 years are due to either party in particular, is a hack. An ignorant hack that strips themselves of any economic debate merits for using hyper-partisan politics to try and explain a complex economic event.

That's why you're insane, and like a mushroom. You live in the dark and feed on shit.
Actually, I do not so much blame one party entirely for causing recessions. I do, however, blame them for not stopping the recession before it is out of control. Thus, yes indeed, I do blame the repubs for the great depression as they watched the ue rate go from about 3% in early 1929 to over 23% by March of 1933. And I do have a problem with what went on in 2007 and 2008 and prior. And yup, that was primarily a repub recession. As economists in general agree. Sorry you are having kittens. I know how much you want to make it a dem problem.

By the way, do you know a sane person, dipshit???

More regurgitated shit from the mushroom living in the dark. How shocking. You're no longer worthy of a response.

Thus, yes indeed, I do blame the repubs for the great depression

of course thats 100% idiotic since Hoover was a liberal. Ever heard of Hoover Dam? Also, causes of depression were only discovered by Friedman decades later. The causes of course were liberal interference with the self correcting free market. Sorry to rock your world.

of course thats 100% idiotic since Hoover was a liberal. Ever heard of Hoover Dam? Also, causes of depression were only discovered by Friedman decades later. The causes of course were liberal interference with the self correcting free market. Sorry to rock your world.

Are you really going tp follow up a partisan hack with partisan shit? Mushrooms. They seem to be a plentiful group.

Are you really going tp follow up a partisan hack with partisan shit? Mushrooms. They seem to be a plentiful group.

?????

He says republicans caused it, you say liberals caused it. That's all bullshit, both parties are stuffed with Statists. THAT is the problem.

He says republicans caused it, you say liberals caused it. That's all bullshit, both parties are stuffed with Statists. THAT is the problem.

well Republicans are as freedom oriented as the voters will allow. Newt went too far with BBA's and govt shut downs and the voters rebelled. Now they do what they can. Cruz and paul give us great hope.

well Republicans are as freedom oriented as the voters will allow. Newt went too far with BBA's and govt shut downs and the voters rebelled. Now they do what they can. Cruz and paul give us great hope.

You're just like that which you claim to be wrong.

You're just like that which you claim to be wrong.

what??

I have been reading some stuff mainly about Rothbard, which has got me to thinking. Is there any interest in a somewhat technical and nerdy discussion of the "Austrian School" and should it be here or in the CDZ? My first choice would be to put it here. What say you?

I'm a big fan of both Rothbard and Ludwig von Mises.

Fire away.

I have been reading some stuff mainly about Rothbard, which has got me to thinking. Is there any interest in a somewhat technical and nerdy discussion of the "Austrian School" and should it be here or in the CDZ? My first choice would be to put it here. What say you?

Fire away.

oldfart lacks the IQ to debate ideology. when he says technical and nerdy he means it.

Fire away.

oldfart lacks the IQ to debate ideology. when he says technical and nerdy he means it.
Speaking of IQ, ed thinks 100 is brilliant. And ed believes in combined IQ. Add that of Bribart and ed and you may get 100. Next.

Forum List

Back