Discrimination of Ukranian Roma Refugees in Europe

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Source Roma Anti-Discrimination Network on Facebook

281794005_6048505361842679_565062921539323371_n.jpg

Eine Roma-Familie ist gerade aus Prag in Hamburg angekommen. Auch in Tschechien ist die Situation für Roma, die aus der Ukraine fliehen, furchtbar. In Prag leben Hunderte obdachlos auf und vor dem Bahnhof. Manche, die versucht haben, nach Deutschland zu fliehen, schafften es nicht, da sie auf dem Dresdener Bahnhof von der Polizei nicht aus dem Zug gelassen wurden. Sie mussten zurück nach Prag.

Weiße Ukrainer dürfen mit ihren Berufsabschlüssen sofort in ihren Berufen arbeiten
2015 wurden die Berufsabschlüsse bei den Flüchtlingen aus Syrien, Irak,Afghanistan, ect.pp nicht anerkannt....

A Roma family has just arrived in Hamburg from Prague. In the Czech Republic, too, the situation for Roma fleeing Ukraine is terrible. In Prague, hundreds live homeless on and in front of the train station. Some who tried to flee to Germany did not make it because the police did not let them off the train at the Dresden train station. They had to go back to Prague.

White Ukrainians are allowed to work in their professions immediately with their professional qualifications
In 2015, the professional qualifications of refugees from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, ect.pp were not recognized.....

Eine Roma-Familie ist gerade aus Prag in Hamburg angekommen. Auch in Tschechien ist die Situation für Roma, die aus der Ukraine fliehen, furchtbar. In Prag leben Hunderte obdachlos auf und vor dem Bahnhof. Manche, die versucht haben, nach Deutschland zu fliehen, schafften es nicht, da sie auf dem Dresdener Bahnhof von der Polizei nicht aus dem Zug gelassen wurden. Sie mussten zurück nach Prag.

Weiße Ukrainer dürfen mit ihren Berufsabschlüssen sofort in ihren Berufen arbeiten
2015 wurden die Berufsabschlüsse bei den Flüchtlingen aus Syrien, Irak,Afghanistan, ect.pp nicht anerkannt....

A Roma family has just arrived in Hamburg from Prague. In the Czech Republic, too, the situation for Roma fleeing Ukraine is terrible. In Prague, hundreds live homeless on and in front of the train station. Some who tried to flee to Germany did not make it because the police did not let them off the train at the Dresden train station. They had to go back to Prague.

White Ukrainians are allowed to work in their professions immediately with their professional qualifications
In 2015, the professional qualifications of refugees from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, ect.pp were not recognized.....
Why did they want to go to Germany instead of the equally safe Prague? Better benefits?

It's a rhetorical question.

Why did they want to go to Germany instead of the equally safe Prague? Better benefits?

It's a rhetorical question.

It says in Prague they didnt received any help and accommodation they had to sleep infront of the train station. You think that is a lie? Well in Germany they send them back, so not better or safer.

It says in Prague they didnt received any help and accommodation they had to sleep infront of the train station. You think that is a lie? Well in Germany they send them back, so not better or safer.
Gypsies have been sleeping outside of Hlavni Nadrazi (Main Station) for as long as I've been here and are largely the reason the station is not safe despite constant police patrols.

Gypsies have been sleeping outside of Hlavni Nadrazi (Main Station) for as long as I've been here and are largely the reason the station is not safe despite constant police patrols.

I dont think they like sleeping infront of the train station to cause trouble who sleeps at the train station lives in misery. Maybe it is the czech society which causes misery for the roma, to live in misery. But thats a whole other thing, they probably lived there before, i dont think if the refugees from ukraine have to sleep infront of the train station it can be in any way their own fault, white ukranians get a place where they can sleep, gypsies dont. They are refugees.

I dont think they like sleeping infront of the train station to cause trouble who sleeps at the train station lives in misery. Maybe it is the czech society which causes misery for the roma, to live in misery. But thats a whole other thing, they probably lived there before, i dont think if the refugees from ukraine have to sleep infront of the train station it can be in any way their own fault, white ukranians get a place where they can sleep, gypsies dont. They are refugees.
The problem is finding a landowner willing to accommodate gypsies. Czech are neither that woke or that stupid. Gypsies were offered panalak shitholes owned by the government to accommodate them. Most were gutted by the previous and current gypsy residents. They are not going to get accommodation in downtown Prague which even most Czechs can't afford.

The problem is finding a landowner willing to accommodate gypsies. Czech are neither that woke or that stupid. Gypsies were offered panalak shitholes owned by the government to accommodate them. Most were gutted by the previous and current gypsy residents. They are not going to get accommodation in downtown Prague which even most Czechs can't afford.

"Neither that woke nor that stupid" "no landowner willing to accomodate gypsies" now you paint this as positive, but your words mean that gypsies in czech republic live under unwritten jim crow racial segregration and southafrican apartheid, not by law but unwritten by society. That is what it means. Why are you surprised if they try to go to Germany?

"Neither that woke nor that stupid" "no landowner willing to accomodate gypsies" now you paint this as positive, but your words mean that gypsies in czech republic live under unwritten jim crow racial segregration and southafrican apartheid, not by law but unwritten by society. That is what it means. Why are you surprised if they try to go to Germany?
Germans are richer, more woke and guilt-ridden than Czechs. But as you say, it was the Germans that turned them away, not the Czechs.

Look, and we´d believe to the gypsies ?
You prove with your comments that you discriminate them at the same time you say we should not believe them they were i do believe people with your attitudes discriminate roma you started on this board towards me.

Mortimer you need to provide a link

What a piece of nonsense. I don't know what things are in Czechia, but something tells me that it is the same as elsewhere. There is no discrimination for the Roma, they have the same rights with the rest, but they choose to live in enclosed communities spreading poverty and crime.

What a piece of nonsense. I don't know what things are in Czechia, but something tells me that it is the same as elsewhere. There is no discrimination for the Roma, they have the same rights with the rest, but they choose to live in enclosed communities spreading poverty and crime.
I don't know if they choose to live apart, but since they almost never work and rely largely on government hand outs and whatever else they can beg and steal they wind up outside train stations or government housing which they often destroy. Younger girls often find other means, mostly through tipsy tourists. In some agrarian southern European counties they are occasionally migrant farm workers, but it's pretty much the same wherever they are found.

Most likely, all Ukrainian immigrants were taken out by force, and this is the order of human traffickers. There is a huge batch, esveral millions, half of the children, they knew about their delivery even before the start of the special operation, and they were taken out for no real reason (there is still no military action there).
The EU does not assume any obligations for their security, and Europe has long been swept by a plague of perverts and criminals.
There are even hints that some of the orphans are taken out for bloody rituals.

You're wrong, professional skills of Gypsies are well approved in Europa.
Thieves, burglars, betrayers, money launderers, pickpockters, pimps, murders, social parasites # 1.

They right place of Gypsies is Africa, not civilized world.
If you're disagree with me show me a link please about an only Gypsy in Germany who does any right work except crime

Forum List

Back