Dirty bomb plot on Sears Tower

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by NewGuy, Apr 19, 2004.

1. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38093

.....And what would have happened with a democrat in office?

2. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    This chemical stuff scares the crap out of me. I know we are not supposed to be scared,but that does. Where else in the midwest might they target? I live in Ohio and have often wondered where they might plan to hit if they wanted too.

3. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The reality is that fear is its own enemy and only perpetuated by lack of preparedness and understanding.

Do NOT let the govt. tell you to wait and depend on them. They will not protect you. They are not legally obligated nor allowed to be proactive as they are attempting to appear to be.

Take precautions yourself, and be prepared. We have lived too long in this nation with tunnelvision and refusal to wake up and smell reality. The world is a dangerous place and they have landed in America. This is no longer an insulated nation.

4. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    The chemical doesn't scare me so much as the biological. Nuclear (barring radiation sickness, which can be treated and cured) ends it quick. Chemical lasts a few minutes at the most, but a bioweapon kills you slowly and gives you the chance of passing it on to others. It's the development of "superflu" that scares me.