Dinosaurs on Noah's Ark

Not when's there absolutely no science to back it up; it's a valid as the 6,000 year old Earth theory

On what basis do some people believe the Earth is 6,000 years old?

Same basis as Warmers believing that deminimus increases in the atmospheric trace element CO2 is melting the glaciers, it's an article of Faith

But on what basis do some people believe the Earth is 6,000 years old Frank?

url

See what I mean? Even when He uses the Triceratops He has to have it supercharged!

Beliefs... I was taught as a fact when small that Jesus was crucified on a cross made from a dogwood tree. And becuase of that dogwoods were cursed and could never grow large enough to make a cross out of.

Just the first thing off the top of my head about beliefs.
I believe in facts and science as opposed to faith.

Btw I have since seen dogwoods plenty big enough to make crosses out of.

for real. The Tyrannosaurus Rex, while having a reputation as an alpha predator, meekly curled around Adam's leg and purred like a kitten.

See, you may think of that as a joke, and it's funny. Until you see things like this:

Would you Adam 'n' Eve it ... dinosaurs in Eden | Science | The Observer

Nestling deep in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas, in the heart of America's Bible Belt, this is the first dinosaur museum to take a creationist perspective. Already thousands of people have flocked to its top-quality exhibits which mix high science with fundamentalist theology that few serious scientists accept.

Gallup surveys have shown that about 45 per cent of Americans believe the Earth was created by God within the past 10,000 years. It is not just creationism either

I wonder if they have a Fred Flintstone exhibit.

'We would love to open in the United Kingdom if the right partner showed up,' Sharp said.

Might work, the Brits have a great sense of humour :lol:

There is also the Creation Mueseum in northern KY which has on display stuff showing man and dino's co-existing.

Or past Republican guv was fully supportive of it.
Another republican DR. We need to ban politics so we won't lose all our Dr's to politics.

Beliefs... I was taught as a fact when small that Jesus was crucified on a cross made from a dogwood tree. And becuase of that dogwoods were cursed and could never grow large enough to make a cross out of.

Just the first thing off the top of my head about beliefs.
I believe in facts and science as opposed to faith.

Btw I have since seen dogwoods plenty big enough to make crosses out of.

They used to grow to quite a size in the Middle East, I'm told.

There is also the Creation Mueseum in northern KY which has on display stuff showing man and dino's co-existing.

Or past Republican guv was fully supportive of it.
Another republican DR. We need to ban politics so we won't lose all our Dr's to politics.

I think that's the one Ken Ham had a hand in. Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back