The Unforgiveable Sin.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
" It says in Matthew that every sin is forgivable, except if a person speaks badly about the Holy Spirit.

" It says in Matthew that every sin is forgivable, except if a person speaks badly about the Holy Spirit.

Matt's a fucking Liar. Paul said that once you take the mark, you're screwed 'cause that's unforgivable, too- and Saul would never lie to me or do anything bad to anyone.

☭proletarian☭;1797410 said:

Matt's a fucking Liar. Paul said that once you take the mark, you're screwed 'cause that's unforgivable, too- and Saul would never lie to me or do anything bad to anyone.

Do you kiss your mother with that nasty mouth?

☭proletarian☭;1797410 said:

Do you kiss your mother with that nasty mouth?

Sorry, dipshit, did you feel bad when you your little book was shown to be a bunch of bullshit?

Missouri likes to talk shit, but is too scared to actually recieve messages. Pathetic.

In other news, thanks tyo Froggy for disproving the bible in this thread.

Yes, mocking the Holy Ghost is the sin that Jesus named as ungorgivable.

ghost.jpg

Oh the Holy Ghost or Spirit can go fuck itself.

Sin is abusing a child, sin is making your co-worker feel like shit, sin is gossiping about your neighbours, sin is not paying up during your shout, sin is saying no to life when life wants you, is begging you, to say yes.

☭proletarian☭;1798020 said:

Holy Spirit, not ghost.

Definitions of holy ghost on the Web:the third person in the Trinity; Jesus promised the Apostles that he would send the Holy Spirit after his Crucifixion and Resurrection

☭proletarian☭;1798050 said:
Missouri likes to talk shit, but is too scared to actually recieve messages. Pathetic.

In other news, thanks tyo Froggy for disproving the bible in this thread.

Matthew 12:32And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The practicing of sin is also unforgivable. What I mean is if you know it is a sin and you CHOSE to practice it , not a slip here and there but a conscious decision to do the sin over and over.

One can be forgiven for sinning, even repeating the same sin, as long as you are not practicing the sin.

Of course one can also chose to stop practicing the sin and ask for forgiveness. Assuming one does not wait to long or is insincere in the request for forgiveness.

I am asking God to ask for forgiveness.

Now there would be a God I could respect.

The practicing of sin is also unforgivable. What I mean is if you know it is a sin and you CHOSE to practice it , not a slip here and there but a conscious decision to do the sin over and over.

One can be forgiven for sinning, even repeating the same sin, as long as you are not practicing the sin.

Of course one can also chose to stop practicing the sin and ask for forgiveness. Assuming one does not wait to long or is insincere in the request for forgiveness.

your speaking of this, In Romans 1:28, we read of those who “God gave …over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.” Here, the meaning is not only of rejection but abandonment. These people had gone so far in sin, “they did not like to retain God in their knowledge,” and so God gave them what they wanted. They did not want God, righteousness, holiness, cleanness, or purity, so God “gave them over.” These people are reprobate because of their hatred toward God.

☭proletarian☭;1798020 said:

Holy Spirit, not ghost.

Definitions of holy ghost on the Web:the third person in the Trinity; Jesus promised the Apostles that he would send the Holy Spirit after his Crucifixion and Resurrection

Taken directly from the Catholic tradition :lol: According to biblical chrisitanity, Catholics are satanists

Prove that Jesus wrote anything in the bible.

At best all the new testament is second hand accounts by people with a religious agenda.

Wasn't Jesus dead before any of the new testament was written?

Last edited:

The Holy Ghost is a bunch of Holy Crap?

Will Jesus forgive me for talking trash about something that I do not even understand?

Maybe if Jesus was a better teacher, such warnings would not be needed....:eusa_whistle:

your speaking of this, In Romans 1:28, we read of those who “God gave …over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.” Here, the meaning is not only of rejection but abandonment. These people had gone so far in sin, “they did not like to retain God in their knowledge,” and so God gave them what they wanted. They did not want God, righteousness, holiness, cleanness, or purity, so God “gave them over.” These people are reprobate because of their hatred toward God.

I have a question. How do you know that these people that were "gave over" hated God??

If it is because they disobeyed Gods commandments, that is why they hate God?
Is it because they did not know god or doubt the existance of god is because they hate god?

Or where there some action such as admitting they hate god is why they are considered to hate God?

Understand--A child could do all three things above to a parent, but deep down they may not hate the parent. So one need to ask, is the Bible correct and truthful when it makes such sweeping generalizations??

I claim that the theologians that wrote such passages did not know everything and was winging it as they wrote it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back